This article is about chubby cheeks and ways to get chubby cheeks. Chubby cheeks can give you a fuller face and significantly have a huge impact on how you look. If you have a sagging skin problem, fuller cheeks can actually cure them and help to create a youthful appearance. High cheekbones are considered attractive by many and saggy cheeks are often a sign of aging. Most of the people face fuller at a younger age due to the presence of subcutaneous fat under the skin. The fat in the face usually located along the cheeks, and give the face a healthy and chubby appearance. This fat under the cheeks reduces with age and resulting in saggy cheeks and an older looking appearance. A sunken, swallow face can occur from a variety of reason and many find it unattractive.
Babies usually have chubby cheeks that provide them an innocent and beautiful look. Now many adults prefer chubby cheeks to maintain a youthful appearance. Trying to get chubby cheeks doesn’t mean you are you are piling up fat on your face. You can also get it by toning your facial skin. Here are the natural ways that can help you get chubby cheeks.
Ways to Get Chubby Cheeks:
1.) Facial Yoga to Increase Cheeks
Facial yoga is one of the best ways to get chubby cheeks and lift sagging skin. Yoga helps to produce collagen and elastin in your body, which makes your skin firm and helps to plump up, lift and augment hollow cheeks
- You need to place both forefingers in line with the fare of your nostrils just under the apex of cheekbones. Make small firm outward circles in the cheek depression for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then place both the forefinger on the either side of your nose on the smile furrows, about half an inch from the outer corners of your lips. Make a small outward circles with your fingertips for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally, place both the forefingers on the hinges of your jaw. Do small firm upward circles in the depression for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Repeat this complete facial yoga routine for a few times a day.
- You can also do facial exercise if you want, such as cheek presses and cheek lifts to tone your cheek muscles.
2.) Aloe Vera to Get Chubby Cheeks
Aloe Vera is very good for skin, it has natural skin tightening properties that help to get rid of sagging cheeks and also promote skin elasticity. The antioxidants present in Aloe Vera helps to prevent damage caused by free radicals and boost collagen production to give you younger and good looking skin.
- Take Aloe Vera and cut it into slices to extract the gel. Gently massage your cheeks with fresh Aloe Vera gel using circular motions for about 10 minutes. Let it sit for another 10 minutes to get it dry, then rinse if off with warm water. Repeat this process twice a day to see a positive result.
- Or you can use another option. Drink juice prepared from two tablespoons of a Aloe Vera gel once a day for a better result.
3.) Olive Oil for Fuller Cheeks
Olive is a time-tested remedy to get chubby cheeks. It works very effectively, it contains healthy, mono saturated fats that help in maintaining healthy and supple skin. Olive oil also works as the natural moisturizer for dry skin and ensure to get soft skin. It also helps to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
- Take one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil daily.
- You can use warm olive oil to massage your cheeks in an upward direction for about 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
4.) Blow Balloons to Get Chubby Cheeks
Blowing balloons is a great exercise for cheek muscles. The process of bowing into a balloon puffs up your cheeks, which in turn helps to build up the muscles to add muscles to your cheeks.
- Blow a balloon with your mouth.
- Then hold your puffed up cheeks for about 1 minute before letting out the air.
- Practice this exercise 5 to 6 times a day.
- You can even perform this exercise by blowing into imaginary balloons.
5.) Fenugreek to Get Chubby Cheeks
Fenugreek can also help you to get chubby and firm cheeks. It contains vitamin and antioxidants that fight with free radical damage and help to promote smooth and healthy skin.
- Take one tablespoon of fenugreek powder and mix it with an enough water to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your cheeks and gently massage. Leave it on for about 10 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Use this remedy once a day to get a positive result.
- Or you can use another option. Massage your cheeks with fenugreek oil 1 or 2 times a day to get chubby cheeks.
6.) Shea Butter to Get Fuller Cheeks
Shea butter is rich in fatty acids that can help to improve the elasticity of the skin. It is also a rich source of vitamin E which helps to tighten the skin to give your cheeks a firm and chubby appearance.
- Gently massage your cheeks by rubbing some shea butter in an upward and circular motion for about 10 minutes. Let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes, then wash it off with water. Use this remedy few times a week to see a positive result.
- Take one cup of melted shea butter and ¾ cup of granulated sugar to prepare a thick mixture. store it in the refrigerator until it becomes solid. Gently apply it on your wet face and then massage using it in a circular motion for about 5 minutes. Let it sir for about 10 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Use this remedy daily before taking your bath or shower.
7.) Rosewater and glycerin to Increase Cheeks
A combination of glycerin and rose water is another great way to get chubby cheeks. Both the ingredients have skin benefiting and skin moisturizing properties that can nourish your skin and keep it hydrated.
- Mix equal amount of glycerin and rose water.
- Rub it into your cheeks before going to bed and leave it for overnight.
- Next morning rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy once a day to get the better result.
8.) Apples to Get Chubby Cheeks
Apples contain many nutrients that are beneficial for your skin. The antioxidant present in apples helps to prevent tissue damage and wrinkles. It also helps to keep your skin soft and pump.
- You need to blend half and apple to make a paste like consistency.
- This paste on your cheeks and massage it with gentle circular strokes for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
- Repeat this method once a day to get the best result.
- You can also eat an apple a day. go for the organic ones whenever it is possible.
9.) Honey to Get Chubby Cheeks
Honey helps your skin in several ways. If you will apply it topically it will act as a humectant, trap and attract moisture by skin. The skin will look healthier and plumper. When it is consumed and used topically, the antioxidants it contains can also protect skin from bacteria and irritants.
- One of the simplest and best ways to use honey is to look for an organic or natural face pack with honey listed as an ingredient. These packs works can even work better if they contain yogurt and milk cream.
- Or you can consume 9 tablespoons of honey each day.
- You can even make your own honey-based pack. You need to mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of papaya paste. Apply this pack to your cheeks and leave it for about 10 minutes before rinsing if off with lukewarm water.
- You can consume honey with your breakfast. mix one cup of milk, one teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of softened butter, 2 teaspoons of shredded cheese and one tablespoon of oats. Eat this in morning, or drink it with orange juice.
- Milk and other diary products help to hydrate the skin and soothe both irritation and redness and improve the skin appearance.
- Oats can help to get rid of dryness and irritation of the skin.
- The vitamin C present in orange juice can help to prevent wrinkles and make your skin look younger.
10.) Milk to Get Fuller Cheeks Naturally
Milk is very effective option to get chubby cheeks as it moisturizes your skin and makes your skin appear fuller. Thus, it is one of the best home remedies to get chubby cheeks naturally.
- Massage your cheeks with cold milk in a circular motion for about 5 minutes. Then let it sit for another 5 minutes. After that rinse it off with warm water. Use this remedy once every day.
- Or you can drink one to two glass of skim or low-fat milk daily.