In this article, we are discussing, how to grow thick eyebrows naturally and several home remedies. Fuller, bigger, and perfectly shaped eyebrows highlight the beauty of your face. Nowadays, thick eyebrows have become a trend and several ladies and girls are flaunting on the silver screen and fashion ramps. You can even shape them into your desired shape. For those women, who want thick eyebrows and use a pencil to make their eyebrows look thick, here are some amazing and easy home remedies to grow thick eyebrows naturally at home. You can also read this related article Vaseline for Eyebrows Growth Faster on our website.
Top Home Remedies to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally:
1.) Apply Castor Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Castor oil is one of the most efficient home remedies to encourage the growth of your eyebrows. It consists of protein, fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that promote the hair follicles and increase hair growth. Moreover, it helps prevent any microorganisms that obstruct eyebrow hair growth. Try the following steps given below to use this method:
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in castor oil.
- Apply this oil on your eyebrows.
- Massage gently using your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it for at least 20-30 minutes or overnight.
- Next morning, wash it off with warm water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat this process once daily for a few weeks for best results.
2.) Apply Coconut Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
To enjoy thick and impressive eyebrows, coconut oil is the very effective home remedy. Coconut oil consists of various properties like vitamin E and iron that help promote healthy and thick eyebrows. It can also help make your eyebrows longer and darker. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take some coconut oil on your fingers and gently massage onto each eyebrow for 5-10 mins.
- This will help boost the blood flow area around your eyebrows that further helps promote hair growth.
- Leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, wash it off with warm water.
- Do this daily method daily for a few weeks to see some improvements.
3.) Massage with Olive Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Olive oil is also a good home solution to get thick eyebrows naturally. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E that helps encourage hair growth. Thus, it helps you grow your eyebrows faster, thicker and darker.
- Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed.
- Keep it on overnight, then wash it off with lukewarm water the next morning.
- Repeat this method once daily until you see some improvised results.
4.) Apply Onion Juice to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Onion juice also helps denser and faster growth of eyebrow hair. The onion juice consists of sulfur that improves the formation of collagen tissues needed for proper growth of the eyebrows. Also, it helps make stronger the hair follicles. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take one onion and extract some juice out of it.
- Massage this juice over both the eyebrows using your fingers for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a normal water and a mild cleanser.
- Follow this method once daily for a few weeks to see some improvements in your eyebrows.
5.) Apply Egg Yolk to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Our hair is made up of keratin protein, and egg is rich in protein. Thus, it can help encourage the health of your hair, which results in thicker eyebrows. To use this remedy, try the following steps given below:
- Break one egg and take out the white part.
- Beat the egg white until you get a thick, creamy texture.
- Apply this on each of your brows using a cotton swab.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
- Use this protein method, once or twice a week until you see some improved results.
6.) Apply Fenugreek Seeds to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Fenugreek seeds is also a beneficial home remedy to grow thick eyebrows. Fenugreek seeds are high in protein as well as lecithin and nicotinic acid that encourage hair growth. The seeds also help in the growth of hair follicles. To try this method, follow the steps given below:
- Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds in a bowl filled with water for overnight.
- Next morning, grind these seeds to make a thick paste.
- Now, add some coconut or almond oil in this paste.
- Apply this paste on your eyebrows before you go to bed.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Rinse it off in the morning with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for 2 months.
7.) Apply Aloe Vera to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Aloe vera consists of moisturizing properties that help nourish hair follicles and make your eyebrows grow thicker and faster. It can even make area softer around your eyebrows. To use this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take some fresh aloe vera leaf and extract the gel.
- Gently massage aloe gel with your fingers over your eyebrows.
- Keep it for 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
8.) Apply Lemon to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Lemon can also be beneficial to grow thick eyebrows naturally. Lemon is rich in vitamins C, folic acid, and other nutrients, lemon can boost the growth of eyebrow hair. To try this method, try the steps given below:
- You simply need to rub a slice of lemon on your eyebrows.
- Keep it for 15-20 mins.
- Now, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy for a few days for better improvements in your eyebrows.
Note: Avoid contact with the sun as it can lighten your eyebrow hair.
9.) Apply Milk to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Milk is also a beneficial home remedy to grow thick eyebrows naturally. Milk consists of protein as well as other beneficial nutrients that help nourish hair roots and improve hair growth. To use this method, follow the steps given below:
- Take a small amount of milk in a bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball in the milk and gently rub it on both of your eyebrows.
- Leave it to dry on its own and then wash it off with warm water.
- Follow this method for once daily for a few months.
10.) Eat Healthy to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
A good diet is important to have thick eyebrows. It will provide you with essential nutrients required for faster hair growth. Check the list of foods given below to grow thick eyebrows naturally:
- Intake of vitamin A like red pepper, sweet potatoes, and carrots.
- Consume foods high in vitamin C, like peppers, lemons, broccoli, oranges, and papayas.
- Eat foods high in vitamin E like, almonds, basil, peanuts, olives and spinach.
- Consume foods rich in protein like tofu, beans, cheese, lentils, and yogurt.
- Try foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids like walnuts, olive oil, avocados, and salmon.
- Eat foods rich in iron like milk, green vegetables, fish and lean cuts of meat.