Eyebrows are features that enhances your beauty. If eyebrows are thick and well maintained, then they look fabulous. Thick and well shaped eyebrows have always been in demand. Some people are not blessed with thick eyebrows as they grow slowly. There are some reasons that can cause thin eyebrows such as over plucking, waxing or threading. Sometimes thin eyebrows can be a result of the aging process, medical conditions, nutritional deficiencies and poor cosmetic products. So we are here to help you out to grow thick eyebrows. In this article, you will get to know about the ways to use vaseline for eyebrows growth. Some women use makeup to make your eyebrows grow. There are some home remedies and natural remedies to grow thicker eyebrows. But using vaseline is one of the best ways to grow out eyebrows.
Vaseline has become a very popular cosmetic product for many women. The moisturizing power in Vaseline helps to repair damaged skin cells. But it is not only used for skin, it is also used for eyebrows to moisturize and condition them. Vaseline also helps in the growth of eyebrows and make your eyebrows straight and firm. You can use Vaseline to strengthen your lashes and make them thicker and longer.
Benefits of Vaseline for Body:
- Longer and thicker eyelashes
- Moisturize your lips
- Speed up the healing process
- Moisturize face skin
- Remove your makeup
- Protect and take care of your nails
- Moisturize your hair
- Remove lipstick stains
How Long Does it Take for Vaseline to Grow Eyebrows?
Hair growth in any part of the body depends on the age and health of the person. For mature adults, the shortest time period of eyebrow hair growth is 56 to 58 days. The longest time period for the growth of eyebrows is 65 days and for retirement age is 73 days.
Best Ways to Use Vaseline for Eyebrows Growth:
1.) Vaseline to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Fast
Vaseline helps to grow thicker eyebrows. If you have thin eyebrows, then apply Vaseline directly on your eyebrows to grow thicker brows. Vaseline makes your eyebrows hair stronger and keep them moisturized. Grow eyebrows back with Vaseline is one of the best remedies for eyebrows growth.
Steps to Use Vaseline to Make Your Eyebrows Grow:
- First, clean the area around your eyebrows.
- Now, rub some Vaseline on the thinner spots of brow hair.
- You can also apply Vaseline on the whole brows and leave it overnight.
- You can also use Vaseline during the day.
- Repeat this remedy for 2 months to grow your eyebrows fast.
2.) Use Castor Oil with Vaseline to Eyebrows Growth
Castor oil is one of the best home remedies to promote the hair growth of brows. It helps to promote hair growth and nourish the hair follicles due to containing nutrients such as vitamins, proteins, antioxidants and fatty acids. Use castor oil with Vaseline for faster growth of eyebrows.
Steps to Use Castor Oil with Vaseline:
- First, clean your brows with water and pat dry.
- Now, mix some castor oil with Vaseline.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture on your eyebrows.
- Keep this mixture overnight.
- Wash your brows in the next morning.
- Repeat this process for some days until you get thick eyebrows.
3.) Use Olive Oil with Vaseline for Eyebrows Growth
Using olive oil with Vaseline helps to grow out eyebrows fast and naturally. Olive oil is good for eyebrows growth. The vitamin E in olive oil helps to grow eyebrows back. It will keep your eyebrows dark and thicker.
Steps to Use Olive Oil with Vaseline to Grow Eyebrows:
- Make a paste by mixing olive oil and Vaseline.
- Massage your eyebrows with this paste for 5 minutes before bedtime.
- Leave this paste overnight and rinse it off with warm water in the morning.
- An alternate method, make a paste by adding some drops of honey to olive oil and Vaseline paste.
- Massage your eyebrows with this paste for a few minutes. After half an hour wash your eyebrows with warm water.
- Do this remedy daily for some days until you get the desired results.
4.) Use Aloe Vera with Vaseline for Eyebrows Growth
Using aloe vera gel with Vaseline is one of the effective remedy for thicker eyebrows. Aloe vera contains moisturizing properties that help to make your eyebrows grow thicker and faster.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera with Vaseline to Grow Eyebrows Naturally:
- Take an aloe vera leaf and extract the gel from it.
- Now, mix this gel with Vaseline and apply it over your eyebrows.
- Massage with this aloe vera paste for a few minutes.
- Let it sit for half an hour before washing it with lukewarm water.
- Another method, make a paste with half tsp of aloe vera gel, little honey or coconut oil and Vaseline. Apply this mixture to your brows and leave for half an hour. Then, wash your brows with water.
- Repeat either of these remedies for several weeks until you get the thick eyebrows.
5.) Use Lemon with Vaseline for Eyebrows Growth
Lemon with Vaseline is a great combination to grow thicker eyebrows naturally and fast. Lemon is rich in vitamin C and B that helps to grow eyebrow hair. Lemon enhance your beauty by growing in eyebrows.
Steps to Use Lemon with Vaseline for Eyebrows Growth:
- Take a lemon and extract the juice from the lemon.
- Mix this lemon juice with Vaseline to make a paste.
- Rub this lemon juice and Vaseline paste over your brows.
- Leave this paste for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
An alternate method, place the sliced peels of 1 lemon into one-fourth cup of coconut oil. Let this solution sit for 15 days in a dry and cool place. After 15 days, mix Vaseline in this solution. Use a cotton ball to apply this solution. Apply it before bedtime and keep it overnight. Wash your eyebrows in the next morning. Repeat this remedy for several days to make grow eyebrows faster.
6.) Use Onion Juice and Vaseline For Eyebrows Growth
Onion juice and Vaseline are one of the best home remedy to make eyebrows grow faster. The onion juice contains sulfur that helps to improve the production of collagen tissues which is used for eyebrow growth. Onion juice helps in faster and denser growth of eyebrows.
Steps to Use Onion Juice and Vaseline to Grow Thick Eyebrows:
- Extract the onion juice by grinding one onion.
- Mix Vaseline in this onion juice.
- Use this mixture to massage your brows for five minutes.
- Allow it to dry and then wash it off with cold water.
- Follow this remedy for several weeks to get the desired results.
7.) Use Coconut Oil and Vaseline to Grow Eyebrows Naturally
Use the combination of coconut oil and Vaseline to make your eyebrows grow faster. Coconut oil is used for impressive and dense eyebrows. It contains nutrients like vitamin E and iron to promote thicker and healthy eyebrows.
Steps to Use Coconut Oil and Vaseline for Eyebrows Growth:
- Heat some coconut oil and add some Vaseline to it.
- Use your fingertips to massage your eyebrows with this mixture.
- Massage 10 to 15 minutes to boost blood circulation.
- Keep it overnight and then wash your brows with warm water in the morning.
- Follow this remedy for 2 months for the thickness of your eyebrows.
8.) Use Egg Yolk and Vaseline to Grow Your Eyebrows Fast
The combination of the egg yolk and Vaseline is one of the best remedy to grow thicker eyebrows fast. Egg is rich in protein and the hair of the brows is made up of keratin protein. Thus, eggs can help to promote the health of your hair, which in turn make your brows thick.
Steps to Use Egg Yolk and Vaseline to Grow Thick Eyebrows Fast:
- Extract the yolk from one egg.
- Beat the yolk properly to get a creamy, thick consistency.
- Now, add some Vaseline in this yolk.
- With the help of cotton swab, apply this paste to each of your brows.
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your brows with cold water.
- Use this treatment twice a week until you satisfied with the result.
Additional Useful Tips to Grow Eyebrows Naturally:
- Massage your brows daily in circular motions for hair growth.
- Avoid tweezing, waxing and plucking the eyebrows frequently.
- Avoid pressing, rubbing or scratching your brows too hard.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and enjoy the silky and thick hair.
- Sleep at least six hours to help your eyebrows grow thicker and faster.
- Reduce stress as it can slow down the growth of brows hair.
- You can also use vitamin E oil to your brows twice daily.