Jojoba is a wax ester extracted from the seeds of jojoba tree. This oil had been used from ages to treat various skin ailments and hair problems. This natural oil helps a lot in retaining the beauty of your skin and hair. This article will guide you regarding various ways to use jojoba oil for hair.
Few Properties of Jojoba Oil:
Here are few properties of jojoba oil.
- It provides moisture to your hair all day. It doesn’t get evaporated like water and provide great nourishment to hair and skin.
- It is not proven but theorized that jojoba oil is similar to human skin.
- It spreads well and get absorbed in skin pores and hair scalp easily.
- It is very stable oil as it never become rancid or loses antioxidants after long periods of storage.
Health Benefits of Jojoba Oil:
Jojoba oil provides various health benefits. Some are as follows:
- It is a great hair conditioner as it has a great ability to remove hair residues. It provides cooling effect on your hair scalp. It is a very strong hair conditioner.
- It can treat acne naturally. Just mix jojoba oil with few drops of tea tree oil and apply it to affected skin. This oil has
- This oil has the amazing anti-inflammatory property that can do wonders for your skin.
- It can heal wounds and helps in speeding up the healing process.
- It also helps in preventing hair loss.
How Does Jojoba Oil Differ From Other Oils?
Jojoba oil is an effective treatment to get quicker and best results for hair. It can remove all dry and rough patches from skin. Moreover, it can be used on skin and hair. It can prevent various skin and hair-related ailments.
Ways to Use Jojoba Oil for Hair:
Here are few ways that you may follow to use jojoba oil for hair.
1.) Do Regular Hair Massage with Jojoba Oil:
Do hair massage with jojoba oil on every alternate day to prevent hair fall. All you need to add few drops of jojoba oil, coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. Mix these oil and use your fingertips to massage your hair scalp gently. You may also use hot oil treatment to prevent hair loss.
2.) Use Jojoba Oil as Hair Conditioner:
Jojoba oil has amazing moisturizing properties that helps in keeping your hair nourished and moisturized. So, if your hair are rough and dry, then use jojoba oil for bringing back lustre of your hair. You may also mix jojoba oil with conditioner and apply it on your hair to get stronger and healthy hair.
3.) Use Jojoba Oil for Treating Split Ends:
Jojoba oil is a great hair treatment that can be used to fight from the problem of split ends. Just apply jojoba oil on the rough ends and get various benefits from it.
4.) Use Jojoba Oil as Scalp Cleanser:
Jojoba oil helps in removing blocks posed by excess sebum. It is a great nourishing agent. It can help a lot in the hair growth. Excessive production of sebum is not good for your hair scalp as it may clog the hair follicles and hinder the growth of your hair. So, use jojoba oil to protect your hair from excessive sebum production.
5.) Use Jojoba Oil to Get Germ Free Scalp:
At many times the hair growth get stopped due to bacterial and fungal infections. Though, in minor stage, you cannot see any the signs and signals of these infections. But, your hair follicles start getting damaged due to these infections. In such condition, it is really important to treat your hair with jojoba oil. Jojoba oil has various amazing properties that help in fighting various infections. It also helps in improving blood circulation of the scalp. Therefore, jojoba oil is a very important agent for getting stronger and healthy hair.
6.) Use Jojoba Oil for Hair:
Your hair loses its charm due to various factors. Many times it is treated adversely by coming in contact with harsh chemicals. You also do maltreatment by trying different styling tactics. Moreover, using harsh chemically rich hair products, shampoo, styling solutions and hair spray can make your hair dry and weak. All this may cause long-term hair damage. To reduce such damage to your hair just apply jojoba oil to your hair scalp. It is one of the most effective oil for treating various hair problems like hair loss, dandruff, damaged hair, split ends, and dry hair. Jojoba oil is a great organic balancing agent that can treat various hair-related issues.
Ways to Use Jojoba Oil on Your Head:
Here are few ways that you may follow to use jojoba oil for hair on your head.
- Take little amount of jojoba oil in a bowl and apply it on your hair. If you have long hair then take more quantity of oil in a bowl.
- Place a bowl in a microwave oven for few minutes to heat it.
- After this, use this oil and apply it gently on your hair scalp by using your fingertips.
- Cover your head using plastic cap or shower cap to prevent oil from oozing out.
- Leave jojoba oil on your head for 10-15 minutes. After this, wash your hair using conditioner and shampoo.
Other Uses of Jojoba Oil:
Here are few other uses of jojoba oil. Remember you may use jojoba oil for hair, but there are various other uses of jojoba oil.
- Moisturizer: Jojoba oil has amazing moisturizing properties that make it one of the best moisturizer to treat dry skin and hair. You can feel a smooth texture on your skin by applying jojoba oil on it.
- Lip Balm: This oil can be used as a lip balm due to the presence of amazing nourishing properties in it. This oil can bring back smooth texture of your lips.
- Shave Prep: This oil can be used with shaving cream for a comfortable shave. Just apply 8-10 drops of jojoba oil under your shaving cream. This oil can prevent razor burn and make your skin soft and shiny.
- Makeup Remover: This oil can remove foundation, lipstick, and blush effectively from your skin. Moreover, this oil is not eye irritant and it can be used to remove makeup from eyes.