This article is about essential oils for allergy. Allergy is a condition that is caused by hypersensitivity of the immune system. There are a number of allergic diseases that include food allergy, hay fever, allergic asthma and anaphylaxis. There are a number of irritants, seasonal and environmental, that trigger the symptoms of allergy. Symptoms of allergy include an itchy rash, runny nose, shortness of breath or red eyes. In this article, we will discuss the ways to treat allergy with essential oils naturally at home. Read the article and learn the way to use essential oils for allergy.
Essentials Oils for Allergy Relief:
Essential oils are oils that are extracted from plants and are highly concentrated as well. With really freshening aroma and different medicinal properties, essential oils are used to treat a number of skin related problems. They are really powerful and also helps get rid of different issues including allergy. They are also rich in cleansing properties and disinfectant properties. If you are also suffering with allergy then you need not very at all. You can easily cure allergy with essential oils. There are a number of essential oils for allergy treatment that we are going to discuss. Essential oils for allergy are:
1.) Lavender Essential Oil for Allergy Relief
Lavender is one of the best essential oils for allergy relief. It has anti-histamine properties that are highly effective at treating allergy. Lavender oil is a remedy that has been used to treat a number of skin problems. It has been used to cure problems like skin irritation, rashes and eczema. You can easily use it for allergy relief as well. Follow the given steps to use it.
- Take a bowl and some carrier like almond oil to it.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to it and mix well.
- Apply it directly on the affected area.
- This will help you get rid of allergy fast.
2.) Eucalyptus Essential Oil for Allergy Relief
You can also go for eucalyptus essential oil to treat allergy naturally at home. This oil extracted from the leaves of eucalyptus tree and is used well to improve respiratory system. It is one of the most efficient remedies for allergy. It has soothing properties that help cure seasonal allergy and also heals asthma. Eucalyptus has a very strong aroma and thus should be used cautiously. To use it to cure allergy, what you have to do is:
- Boil a bowl of water and bring it bowl.
- Remove it from heat and add two drops of eucalyptus essential oil.
- Take your face over it and dab your head with a towel.
- Inhale the steam and you will be able to get rid of allergy easily.
3.) Lemon Essential Oils for Allergy Relief
Lemon essential is an amazing remedy as it can be used body topically and internally. It possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties that are helpful at treating skin problems like rashes. Also, it has soothing properties that help clear congestion in the respiratory tract. It deals with respiratory issues. It clears mucus and thus helps you get relief from number respiratory problems. It also improves blood flow in the body and thus helps avoid congestion. Lemon essential is also a strong one and thus you should use it with some other oil like lavender or peppermint. What you have to do is:
- Take a diffuser and add lemon oil, lavender oil and peppermint oil to it.
- Add them in equal quantity and use it well.
- Add equal parts of lemon oil, lavender oil and peppermint oil to a bowl.
- Also add some carrier oil like almond oil to it and mix well.
- Use the mixture to apply on forehead, behind ears and chest.
4.) Roman Chamomile Essential Oil for Allergy Relief
This is also one of the most effective essential oils for allergy treatment. Chamomile tea has different benefits. It has been used to treat a number of health related problems. Be it a chamomile tea or just the leaves, you can use all to get rid of a number of problems. You can also use chamomile essential oil to heal allergy. It has soothing properties that works effectively on a number of skin problems like eczema and rashes. This also helps get rid of a number of skin related problems. What you have to do is:
- Take some carrier oil in bowl. You can go for any of jojoba oil, coconut oil or olive oil.
- Add a few drops of chamomile essential oil to it.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- You have to repeat the process thrice a day for best results.
5.) Peppermint Essential Oil for Allergy Relief
Peppermint essential oil is also one of the most amazing essential oils for allergy relief. The strong aroma of the oil is capable of treating a many problems. It has soothing properties that help with problems related to digestive and respiratory tract. It also has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties that cure a number of problems. What you have to do is:
- Take some carrier oil in a bowl.
- Add two drops of peppermint oil to it.
- Mix it well and apply it your chest, forehead and cheeks.
6.) Make a Blend Essential Oils for Allergy Relief
You can also make a blend of different essential oils for allergy treatment. When you blend different essentials in a right ways, their healing property get improved. What you have to do is mix different essential oils together and you will be able to make a perfect mixture of allergy treatment. What you have to do is:
- Take a dropper bottle and add sixty drops of bergamot essential oil to it.
- Also add forty drops of each lavender and juniper essential oil.
- Now, add twenty drops of peppermint essential oil to it.
- Cover it with a cap and shake it.
- Your blend is ready and you can use it whenever you want.
If you are suffering with some kind of skin allergy then you can try the different way as well. What yo have to do is:
- Take a bowl and add two tablespoons of avocado oil and ten drops of German chamomile essential oil to it.
- Add five drops of each yarrow and tagetes.
- Now add thirty drops of jojoba oil and ten drops of primrose oil to,
- Mix it well and apply on the affected area.