Jack was a skinny boy from his childhood and now want to gain weight fast. He often did not follow proper diet. He did not have any girlfriends until now. He is just entering university life and wants to get hooked up soon. However, most of the time he gets rejected because of him being skinny. This has made him seriously frustrated. He really wants to break the cycle and come out of it. If your story matches with that of Jack, or want to know how to gain weight fast to have a desired body, you can simply follow these easy steps:
1.) Gain Weight Fast with Proper Eating
If you see the case of Jack, you can easily know that he was skinny because he did not like to eat much. So, you can simply start putting on weight by eating from time to time. If you are too skinny, you may have a very high metabolism rate. You need to eat more protein and more frequently because of a high metabolism.
2.) Don’t Just Eat Fat, Eat Healthy Fats to Gain Weight Fast
Egg yolks, meat with animal fat, etc. are a very common source of healthy fats. If you want to gain weight without adding harmful fat to your body, then you can simply try out these foods.
3.) Build Muscle Mass by Having a High Protein Intake and Gain Weight
Protein helps you build muscle. So, if you are planning to gain weight, you should also start to increase your protein intake. Eggs, animal liver, animal meat, milk are a great source of protein. You can also drink protein shake to meet your requirement. However, if you are a vegetarian, it will be difficult to get the protein amount needed. In that case, you can take protein supplements as an alternative.
4.) Start Weight Training to Gain Weight
You should not only plan on diet to gain weight, but also start weight training so that the combination of both can give you the body you desire. If you don’t plan to be a body builder, you should always do with light exercise training. After your workout, sit and rest a while and have orange or banana juice. This will not only increase your calorie intake, but also stimulate the process of gaining weight.
5.) Increase Your Calorie Intake to Gain Weight
Calories are necessary for you to gain weight. Every food has calorie; some are low, while others are high in calorie. You should check by yourself which food is suitable for you in all terms and make a calorie chart. A planned consumption will help you get the weight you want.
6.) Take Dietary Supplements to Gain Weight
You should consult with your doctor first before taking any kind of dietary supplements. Dietary supplements are used to cover your body’s need. Taking supplements without consulting the doctor might turn out risky. It may cause an over consumption of vitamin which may lead to several complications.
7.) Consume Fast Foods to Gain Weight
Fast foods, such as- burger, sandwich, hotdog and etc. all have high calories and also the favorite food choice for most of the teenagers. This will also help you gain weight in a very short time. But, fast foods are known to be very harmful for an individual’s health as it has unhealthy fats. Unhealthy fats contribute to different types of diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure etc. This is one of the most popular ways to gain weight, but this is also an unhealthy option.
8.) Consume Heavy Food to Gain Weight
Include slightly heavy foods in your diet to gain weight. Try following options:
- Soups: Try creamy soups instead of broth soups.
- Fruits: Choose heavy fruits like bananas, pineapples, apples rather than high water content fruits like watermelons, oranges, peaches, plums.
- Breads: Have whole wheat breads, oat breads rather than white breads. Have them with butter, jam, cheese spread over.
- Drinks: Have protein thick shakes, juices etc.
- Supplements: Try some nutritional supplements for weight gain which are available in a wide range of Herbalife.
- Vegetables: Have vegetables, which have high starch content like potatoes, corns, carrots, peas rather than high water content vegetables like cucumber, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Additional Information on Weight Gain:
- Always try to eat healthy even after you gain weight.
- Drink lots of water and be hydrated as it helps while the body is gaining weight.
- If you are weight training then keep a check on the intake of calories.
- Sudden weight gain might cause stretch marks.
- Don’t do overeating as it may cause bloating.
- Exercise in a right way to get healthy weight gain.
- Track your weight status everyday same time.
Weight gaining might be easy for somebody, and tough for the others. Everyone’s body is different and they react differently to different activities. You may not get the result immediately by following these tips, but these are sure to help in the long run.