After writing how to get rid of dark circles under eyes?, how to get rid of dark circles?, how to cure puffy eyes?, we are now writing how to get rid of bags under eyes? Do you experience the ill effects of under eye bags or dark circles? Under eye bags are a characteristic effect of ageing, yet they can additionally be caused by lack of sleep, allergies, and habits that cause water retention. Under eye bags are a cosmetic worry that can make people appear tired or under the climate. Figure out how to reduce the appearance of under eye bags with quick cures, long-term strategies and changeless cosmetic solutions. You can also read causes of dark circles and bags under your eyes.
(A) Quick Fixes to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
1.) Drink a Lot of Water
Under eye bags are regularly caused by the retention of water because of high salt focus in the eye area. You may wake up with bags after eating a salty dinner or yelling; whether it’s from tears or food, salt can attract water to your face and cause it to collect under your eyes. Read benefits of drinking water.
- Flush over abundance salt from your body by drinking some glass of extra water. Also, for the rest of the day you need to avoid salty foods to get rid of bags under eyes.
- Stay away from drinks that cause you to end up dried out, in the same way as espresso and alcohol.
2.) Relax And Soothe Your Eyes
Soothe your eyes with something cool things will help to get rid of bags under eyes. You’ve presumably heard that placing cucumbers over your eyes will help reduce bags, however reality is that the cool temperature that alleviates the area. Cucumbers happen to be the ideal shape, size and composition to treat baggy eyes, so feel free to cut one up. Just make sure it has been chilling in the refrigerator before you use. You can also use potato instead of cucumber.
3.) Use The Under Eye Concealer
In order to get rid of bags under eyes in the short-term, you can use a concealer. A little makeup is the quickest method to achieve the best result. The right make-up can enormously reduce the appearance of bags under eyes and keep you looking crisp throughout the day. Follow these steps to apply concealing make-up:
- Pick a concealer that matches your skin tone. If your under eye bags are dark, you could additionally go one shade lighter.
- Remember, that you must use the concealer with a cotton ball or with your finger. Verify you touch it on daintily as opposed to rubbing it into your skin. The make-up will disguise your bags all the more effective in the event that it stays on the surface of your skin.
- Follow the concealer with a brush of powder to help it set and stay in place throughout the day. Utilize a matte powder (not unified with sparkle) and a redden brush to apply a little powder under your eyes.
4.) Take The Help From Teabags
If you don’t have a cucumber or potato, wet a couple of tea bags and chill them in the freezer or refrigerator before placing them over your eyes. Utilize a soothing tea, in the same way as chamomile or peppermint, so you get the extra benefit of fragrance based treatment in the meantime.
- The tannin in the teabag can sometimes help to get rid of bags under eyes.
- Boil the water and put two teabags into the high temp water.
- Cool it and down until they are soaked through.
- Wash your face, nose, eyes and pet dry towel.
- Rests some convenient place. Place one soaked teabag over each eye. Put your feet up, relax for a couple of minutes.
- After a little chilling out, remove the teabags. You will notice that things will look a little less puffy, when you check the mirror. You can repeat the procedure in night if you want.
5.) Apply The Almond Oil
Almond oil will help to reduce the puffiness and treat bags under eyes. The essential oil present in almond, moisturizes the area around the eyes and nourish the skin. Put 2-3 drops of almond oil on your fingers and massage under your eyes gently, before going to bed. Try not to put extra pressure while massaging the area. Doing massage will help to improve the blood circulation and lower the water retention under the eyes. This is one of the best remedy to get rid of bags under eyes. Read almond oil for skin care.
6.) Reduce Water Retention With Egg White
Egg white will help to soak up the extra water under eyes and reduce the eye bags and puffy eyes. it’s a natural remedy to get rid of bags under eyes and other related problems in the body. Take an egg and take out the egg white. Now, beat the egg white till it is stiff. Apply the egg white around your eyes with a soft cloth or smooth makeup brush. Keep the egg white over your eyes for 15-20 minutes. Wash out your face with cold water after 15-20 minutes to remove the egg whites. Do this process daily once to get rid of bags under eyes permanently.
7.) Chilled Spoons Exercise
Chilled spoons exercise is another easy and convenient method to get rid of bags under eyes and puffy eyes. Take a glass of ice-chilled water and four clean steel spoons. Keep the steel spoons in the chilled water for some time. Take the two spoons and place them over your eyes. The coldness will help to tighten the blood vessels and decrease under eye bags. Remove the spoon when it gets less chilled. Again, repeat the procedure till the time you see bags fading out.
8.) Apply The Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe-Vera is rich in vitamin E and antioxidant. These properties will be very helpful in reducing the bags under eyes and also keep away the wrinkles and fine lines. Aloe-vera helps you to reduce the inflammation around the eyes, flush out the excess water and improve blood circulation. Apply the fresh Aloe-vera gel under your eyes or in case you wont find fresh gel take the gel from near by medical store. Make sure that the gel won’t enter in your eyes. This is one of the excellent remedy to treat bags under eyes overnight. Read Aloe vera for acne and acne scars.
9.) Vitamin E Oil Will Help
This remedy is very useful to get rid of bags under eyes and puffy eyes. Vitamin E is essential for the healthy skin. Vitamin E will help to keep the skin under the eye healthy and nourished. This also helps to decrease the swelling around the eyes. Take a bowl of chilled water and mix a few drops of vitamin E oil. Mix it well. Now soak a cotton pad in the mixture and place it on the eyes. Keep the cotton pads for about 15-20 minutes on your eyes to reduce the eye bags. You can also include vitamin E foods to you diet for long term effects. Read foods high in vitamin E.
(B) Long-Term Strategies to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
10.) Treat Your Allergies to Get Rid of Bags Under Your Eyes
Sometimes bags under eyes are result of the after effect of allergies that lead to aggravation in the face. Since the skin around your eyes is thinner than the skin on the rest of your body, fluid has a tendency to collect there and puff out the skin.
- Utilize an allergy drug to treat fever and other occasional allergies. Try an over-the-counter medication or get a solution from your doctor.
- Avoid invest some time to treat allergy sources, in the same way as blooms, dust or creatures. Verify your home is generally vacuum and wash your materials, more of the time.
11.) Change Sleeping Position to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
People who sleep on their stomachs or sides have a more possibility of awakening under eye bags. This sleeping position allows the fluid to collect under the eyes in whole night. Side sleepers may really perceive that the eye as an afterthought, they sleep on has a bigger pack than the eye on the other side.
Try slowly sleeping on your back more regularly than your side or stomach to get rid of baggy eyes. You may have a little trouble getting comfortable with new position in the starting since it is not easy to change the sleeping position. You can try adding some cushions to your sides to make it less demanding to sleep on your back. Utilize a second cushion under your head in case you’re a back sleeper. With your head at a marginally higher point, fluid won’t collect under your eyes at night.
12.) Treat Your Face Gently to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
You need to treat your facial skin very gently, especially the under-eye skin since it is fragile. Also, it is easy to harm it and make it weaker, which leads to significantly greater bags. Utilize the following methods to begin treating your under-eye skin with more carefully:
- Don’t go to sleep wearing make-up to get rid of bags under eyes. The chemicals in make-up can bother your eyes at night. It is a good habit that you wash your face before you go to bed.
- Wash and dry your face gently to get rid of baggy eyes. Scrubbing your face clean and afterwards rubbing it dry with a towel can debilitate the skin around your eyes.
- Utilize a good eye make-up remover to gently wipe away make-up, then sprinkle your face with water a couple of times and pat it dry with a delicate towel.
- Use sunscreen consistently to get rid of baggy eyes. The sun’s beams can cause the thin skin around your eyes to wind up much more fragile.
13.) Change Your Dietary Habits to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
A salty dinner combined with a couple of mixed drinks is fine every once in for a spell. You have had a long-term effect on your bags, in case you make a day by day habit of eating salt and drinking alcohol. A long time of water retention in the facial area can lead to forever extended out bags. To keep this from be falling you, try making the following changes:
- Reduce the amount of salt you use in everyday cooking to get rid of bags under eyes. Try cutting it down the half or cutting it out completely. You’d be astounded how tasty food could be without the expansion of a considerable measure of salt.
- Try cutting back the salt you use in heated goods and avoiding salt through and through at dinner time, since your body won’t have sufficient energy to adjust things out before you sleep.
- Drink less alcohol to get rid of baggy eyes. Drinking alcohol causes water retention and that makes the under eyes bags puffy. Try to reduce the amount of your alcohol and there your under-eye bags will look less puffy in the morning.
- In case, you cannot avoid drinking on some occasion, then try to follow each one drink with an equivalent amount of water. Try to quit drinking at early hour at night as opposed to having your last one just before bed.
(C) Some Cosmetic Solutions to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
14.) Get a Filler to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
Bags or dark circles caused by ageing won’t react to lifestyle changes, yet getting a hyaluronic filler can improve the appearance of the under-eye area. The filler is infused under the eyes to make the forms of the eye attachment appear younger.
- This strategy could be risky if it is not done by an expert. Do research before focusing on getting a filler.
- You have to spend a few hundred dollars for fillers. Not only the money involved, sometimes they have negative side effects and would cause swelling and wounding.
15.) Get a Surgery to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
As we grow old, fat stores move down from the eyeballs and accumulate in the under-eye area, leading to bags. Blepharoplasty is the procedure of evacuating or changing the position of the fat that has accumulated. It is usually followed by tightening the skin in that area with a laser treatment.
- Blepharoplasty systems usually cost in the middle of $2,000 and $5,000 dollars to get rid of bags under eyes.
- The recuperation period can keep going a few weeks.
Other Useful Tips to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes:
- Sleep longer to get rid of baggy eyes.
- Quit viewing those late night shows or playing recreations on your ipad. After a week of swearing off late nights, you’ll discover a true contrast.
- Try not to drink heaps of water before you go to bed, the fluids will develop there when you sleep.
- Stop directly applying of ice bags. At that point apply to eyes over a thin towel.