Are you looking for the ways to make your eyebrows grow faster? In this article, you will get to know about some tips to grow eyebrows fast. Eyebrows are very important to enhance your eyes and overall beauty as well. Thicker and bigger brows will always look good. Although some people have naturally darker and longer eyebrows. Perfect eyebrows highlight your beautiful face and personality. Depending on face structure, some want broad eyebrows while others want thin eyebrows. But having broad and thicker eyebrows reflects your beauty.
Well- shaped and thick eyebrows have always been in demand while thinner eyebrows make you look older and dull. One of the best benefits of thick eyebrows is that you can give any shape to them. Some people make their eyebrows too thin because of threading, over plucking and waxing. But sometimes, thin eyebrows occur as a result of poor cosmetics, aging process, nutritional deficiencies and some medical conditions. If you have thin eyebrows, then you can easily get thick eyebrows with the help of some methods which are given below.
Best Methods to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster:
Here are some tips that will be really helpful to grow eyebrows fast and naturally.
1.) Onion Juice to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster
Onion juice is helpful for darker and faster growth of eyebrows. Onion juice contains sulfur, which improves the production of collagen tissues that are required for eyebrow growth. It also strengthens the hair follicles.
Steps to Use Onion to Grow Eyebrows:
- Take one small onion and grind it.
- Extract the juice from the onion.
- Use this juice to massage your eyebrows for five minutes.
- Allow it to dry and then wash it off with cold water and mild cleanser.
- Do this remedy once in a day for several weeks.
2.) Fenugreek Seeds to Get Thicker Eyebrows Overnight
Fenugreek seeds are helpful to grow thick eyebrows. Fenugreek seeds are high in protein, lecithin and nicotinic acid that promotes hair growth of eyebrows. The fenugreek seeds help in restoring hair follicles.
Steps to Use Fenugreek Seeds:
- Take one tsp of fenugreek seeds and soak it in water for five hours.
- Make a thick paste by grinding the soaked seeds.
- Add a little almond oil or coconut oil in this paste.
- Before going to bed, apply this paste on the eyebrows.
- Keep it overnight and wash it in the next morning with warm water.
- Follow this home remedy two to three times in a week for two months.
3.) Castor Oil to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster
Castor oil is one of the best home remedies to grow eyebrows faster. It contains vitamins, fatty acids, proteins and antioxidants that promote hair growth fast.
Steps to Use Castor Oil:
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in a pure castor oil.
- Now, apply it on your brows.
- Leave it for half an hour or overnight.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser.
- Follow this remedy for a few weeks until you get desired results.
4.) Egg Yolk to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Back
Egg is a great source of protein that helps to make your eyebrows grow longer and thicker. Egg helps to promote the health of hair which make your eyebrows grow fast.
Steps to Use Egg Yolk:
- Take an egg and break it.
- Separate the egg yolk from the white part.
- Beat the yolk properly so that you get a creamy and thick consistency.
- By using a cotton ball, apply it on your eyebrows.
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Follow this protein treatment once or twice in a week.
5.) Coconut Oil to Make Eyebrows Grow Faster and Thicker
Use coconut oil to get longer and impressive eyebrows naturally. Coconut oil contains various proteins and nutrients such as iron and vitamin E that promotes healthy and thick eyebrows. It helps to grow eyebrows fast.
Steps to Use Coconut Oil:
- Take a few drops of coconut oil and apply it on eyebrows.
- Massage gently for 10 minutes to improve blood circulation.
- Leave it overnight.
- In the next morning, use warm water to wash it off.
- Repeat this remedy for two months to get thick eyebrows.
6.) Aloe Vera to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Naturally
Aloe vera nourish hair follicles as it contains moisturizing properties and enzymes. That’s why it helps to grow eyebrows fast and naturally. Aloe vera is also good for your skin and make the skin soft.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera:
- Take an aloe vera leaf and extract the gel from it.
- Gently massage with this gel on your eyebrows.
- Keep it for half an hour and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Another method, make a paste by adding a half tsp of aloe vera gel and a little honey or coconut oil.
- Apply this paste to your eyebrows. After half an hour wash it with water.
7.) Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster with Olive Oil
Olive is one of the natural remedies to make your eyebrows grow back. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E that helps to make your eyebrows grow fast and naturally.
Steps to Use Olive Oil:
- Heat some olive oil.
- Before going to bed, massage your eyebrows with this oil for 5 minutes.
- Keep it overnight and in the next morning, wash it off with warm water.
- Alternatively, make a mixture with half tsp of olive oil and add a little honey to it. Apply it on your brows and massage for ten minutes. Keep it for half an hour and then use warm water to wash it off.
8.) Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster with Lemon
Lemon is useful for enhancing your beauty and make your eyebrows grow fast and naturally. It is rich in folic acid, vitamins C and B and other nutrients that helps to make your eyebrows grow back.
Steps to Use Lemon:
- Take a slice of lemon and rub it on your eyebrows.
- Leave the juice for 20 minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- An alternate method, place the peeled slice of lemon in ¼ cup of coconut oil. Keep this solution for 15 days in a cool and dry place. After 15 days, apply it with a cotton ball on your brows and keep it overnight. In the morning, rinse it off.
- But after using lemon don’t expose your brows to direct sunlight as it may lighten the color of the brows.
9.) Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster with Milk
Use milk to grow eyebrows fast and naturally. Milk contains protein and other nutrients that helps to improve hair growth of your eyebrows. Milk helps in nourishing the hair roots and grow eyebrows fast.
Steps to Use Milk:
- Take some milk in a bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball in this bowl and rub it on your brows.
- Let it dry on its own and then wash it with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy for a few weeks to get the desired results.
10.) Eat Healthy to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster and Thciker
A healthy diet is essential to grow thick eyebrows fast. As the healthy diet gives nutrients, which is required for longer hair growth of eyebrows.
Steps to Eat Healthy Diet:
- Eat foods rich in vitamin A like carrots, sweet potatoes and red pepper.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C like oranges, papayas, lemons, broccoli and peppers.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin E like basil, olives, almonds, peanuts and spinach.
- Eat foods high in protein like beans, yogurt, cheese, tofu and lentils.
- Eat foods high in omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, walnuts, olive oil and avocados.
- Eat foods high in iron like green vegetables, milk, lean cuts of meat and fish.
- You can also take multi-vitamin supplements.
Additional Useful Tips to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster:
- Apply vaseline on your brows two to three times daily. Vaseline is useful to grow your eyebrows fast.
- Break the vitamin E capsule and extract the oil from it. Apply it to your brows two times daily.
- Massage your eyebrows daily in circular motions to promote the hair growth.
- To remove the dead skin cells, exfoliate the skin around your eyebrows once a day.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing and plucking the brows.
- Do not apply too much makeup on the brows.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and enjoy the plumpy and darker eyebrows.
- Sleep at least six hours daily to help your brows grow thicker and faster.
- Reduce stress as it can slow down the hair growth of your brows.
- Avoid rubbing or scratching your brows too hard.
- When you apply an eyebrow pencil, then do not press your eyebrows too hard.