You want to get rid of stretch marks fast? In this article, you will know many stretch mark removal remedy to get rid of stretch marks? Commonly every woman in their lifetime will be faced with stretch marks. They are natural but they look ugly to the human eye and no woman is happy when stretch mark appears. What to do if, is there a way to get rid of stretch marks easily. Every woman try some remedies to get rid of stretch marks, and there are some surgical ways also. But, have you heard of natural or herbal remedies to get rid of stretch marks at home? Here are common home remedies to get rid of stretch marks that can reduce and remove stretch marks.
Before you start reading the remedies to get rid of stretch marks you can read the causes of stretch marks. Also, if you want there are other articles on prevent stretch marks during pregnancy, stretch marks removal tips and tricks and removing stretch marks fast & naturally.
Remedies to Get Rid of Stretch Marks:
1.) Sugar to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
One of the natural exfoliant for skin is sugar. It is the best home remedies to get rid of stretch marks. To use the sugar to remove stretch marks follow the steps below:
- Mix tablespoon of sugar some drops of almond oil and lemon juice.
- Stir and apply for stretch marks.
- Make sure you rub it for 10 minutes and then clean the area or take a shower.
- Use this method for one month or until stretch marks fade out.
2.) Potato Juice to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Potato juice help in natural growth of skin call, and provides minerals and vitamins to skin. To use the potato juice for stretch marks removal, follow the below steps:
- Cut potato in thick slices.
- Take this slice and rub them on stretch marks for some time.
- When the juice from the potato is dry, clean and dry the affected area.
3.) Water to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Water is also helpful in treating the stretch marks.
- Water is natural cure and provides oxygen and nutrients for human body.
- Water can help with many skin related problems not only stretch marks.
- To get rid of stretch marks make sure you are always well hydrated and you drink lots of water.
- This will allow regular detoxification of skin.
- Make sure you drink 10 glasses of water per day.
- Not only that you will get rid of stretch marks, but you will make the skin soft and maintain a hydrated body.
4.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
This is the most effective homoeopathic remedy for curing, not only stretch marks, but other skin related problems. Aloe vera is known for its healing and regenerating properties.
- You can apply aloe-vera directly on stretch mark one time a day.
- You can also mix one-fourth cup of aloe vera gel extract oil from 5 vitamin A capsules and 10 vitamin E capsules and use this mixture on stretch marks.
- Wait until mixture is fully absorbed.
- Use it daily or as frequent as you can to get rid of stretch marks.
5.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Another useful home remedy for stretch marks is olive oil. You can follow the below steps to use olive oil.
- Effective home remedy is olive oil, which contains antioxidants and nutrients that can help with skin problems.
- For best results war the olive oil slightly and apply it on stretch marks.
- Olive oil will improve blood circulation and reduce stretch marks.
6.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Lemon juice is the easiest treatment to fade stretch marks. The acid in lemon can help to reduce not only stretch marks, but also acne, its scars and skin injuries.
- Slice up lemon and rub it over stretch marks in a circular motion for 10 minutes.
- Then clean it with warm water.
- You can also create a mixture of lemon juice and cucumber juice and apply this mixture on stretch mark.
7.) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
One of best healing treatment for skin problems is castor oil. Castor oil also helps with moles, dark spots, wrinkles, pimples, and fine lines.
- With stretch mark you apply castor oil directly to stretch marks and rub it for 15 minutes in a circular motion.
- After clean stretch mark with a cloth and apply heat with a heating pad or other heat source.
- Use this method daily for one month for to see results.
8.) Cocoa Butter to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Cocoa butter is best known for enhancing the blood circulation and anti-ageing properties and anti-wrinkling properties. Use it to massage stretch marks for 2 minutes every day.
- You can also use a mixture of a tablespoon of wheat germ oil with half cup cocoa butter and also add one teaspoon of tea kernel oil.
- Additionally, mix two teaspoons of vitamin E oil and grated beeswax.
- Heat up this mixture until the beeswax melts and rub this mixture twice a day on stretch mark.
- Make sure you store this mixture in sealed box in refrigerated areas.
9.) Alfalfa Leaves to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
- For maintaining proper skin health alfalfa leaves are best.
- They consist of amino acids and they are rich in vitamin E, and K and they are full proteins.
- Alfalfa leaves also acts and anti-fungal agents and detoxifies the skin.
- Mix alfalfa powder with a few drops of chamomile oil.
- This will form a paste which you can use to rub stretch marks thrice a day.
10.) Egg Whites to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
- Beneficial for getting rid of stretch marks are egg whites.
- Egg whites are full of proteins and amino acid.
- Separate egg whites of two eggs and whip them.
- Clean with fresh water affected stretch marks and apply a layer of whipping egg whites.
- Let them dry and wash it with cold water.
- After use olive oil as moisturizer.
- Use this method daily for at-least two weeks.
11.) Apricots to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
- Apricots are also good remedies to get rid of stretch marks.
- You need two apricots, remove the seeds and form a paste from apricots.
- Use this paste on stretch mark and leave it for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minute clean stretch mark with warm water.
- Use this method for one month for best results.
12.) Lavender Oil, Almond Oil, And Chamomile Oil
These three oils are full of vitamins. Make the following mixture and apply it to stretch marks.
For mixture you will need two teaspoons of almond oil, half teaspoon of lavender oil and half teaspoon of chamomile oil.
13.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Tea tree oil is also full antibiotic, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used for all kinds of skin problems. You can use tea tree oil and rub it on stretch mark.
14.) Herbal Solution to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
For herbal solution you need to create a mixture of following ingredients one tablespoon of wheat germ oil and one tablespoon of Calendula oil. Apply this herbal solution on hips, breast and abdomen areas to remove stretch marks.
15.) Glycerine and Lemon to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Mixing glycerine with lemon help reduce stretch mark. Just drop a few drops of glycerine in lemon and rub the lemon on stretch mark. Use this method twice a day and it will reduce stretch marks and moisturize your skin.
16.) Vitamin K to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Vitamin K is present in cabbage, spring onion, cucumbers and all green vegetables and it can help in preventing dermis and scars. The best way to use vitamin K to reduce stretch marks is to every day make vegetable salad.
Physical Exercise to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Simple exercises like crunches, sit-ups, swimming can help with removing stretch mark. Here are some exercises, which are beneficial to remove stretch marks:
For Stretch Marks on Stomach: You are required to lie down flat on your back. Now, bend your knees, keeping the feet flat on the floor. Keep your hands on the sides of your head. Now, lift your upper body somewhat off the floor, contracting your abs.
For Stretch Marks on Thighs: Sit straight on the chair. Now, put your hands down to your sides, holding the chair. Now, swing your legs in up and down motion. This will help to firm your thighs.
For Stretch Marks on Hips and Buttocks: Lie down flat on your back. Relax for a few minutes. Then, lift one leg creating a 90 degree angle. Lift it until you feel a pull on your buttocks. Try the same on the other leg. Slowly, increase your pace and strain on the hips, buttocks, and thighs.
For Stretch Marks on Bottom: You are required to lie down facing the floor. Put your arms on the side. Lift your right leg up and then down. Repeat the same with left leg. Raise your leg at least 3-6 inches off the floor.
There are two fantastic videos on YouTube to get rid of stretch marks:
How to Get Rid of Old Stretch Marks?
In this fast life style, women have very little time to take care of themselves. Most women encounter one common problem ant that is stretch marks. If treatment is not applied on time, they get older and difficult to remove. You can simply follow these remedies to lessen the older stretch marks:
- Fractional laser therapy is the best option. It makes the skin surface smooth. But there are negative effects this treatment may also result in side-effects, like hyperpigmentation and scarring.
- Try SPF 60 solution directly on the stretch marks.
Other Treatments for Stretch Marks Removal:
Apart from natural home remedies to get rid of stretch marks, various other simple options are also available to remove stretch marks. They are as follows:
- Use oats as a natural scrub on the stretch marks.
- Apply Vaseline on the stretch marks.
- If stretch marks itches then take a warm shower and gently apply oil massage.
- One of the effective ways for healing stretch marks is folic acid.
- Use a moisturizer on the affected area.
- To lessen the stretch mark use retinoic acid cream.
- Increase collagen production in the body by using glycolic acid
- Surgical procedures like liposuction, breast lifts, and tummy tuck are effective for reducing stretch marks.
- Laser surgeries (Pulsed dye laser or vascular) can be effective in removing stretch marks. This method is not effective for dark women
- Surgical or laser treatments to remove the stretch marks.
Other Useful Tips for Stretch Marks Removal:
- Consume products that contain protein, zinc and Vitamin C. Green salad, milk, fish, nuts and citrus fruits help a lot in diminishing stretch marks.
- Work out and regular basis. Yoga or simple exercises will help.
- Pregnant women should use only natural creams and solutions. Chemical solutions may result in skin damaging rashes.
- Don’t scratch the affected area.
- Keep hydrated.
You can read other remedies to get rid of stretch marks and special remedies to get rid of stretch marks during pregnancy. Also, we have a detail post on home remedies for stretch marks removal on our website, you can read it in case you want to use home remedies.