Oily hair and greasy scalp are common complaints. Luckily, there are best shampoo for oily hair. Below are some best shampoo for oily hair to use and get rid of oily hair. Take a look at oily hair shampoo and find out which could be the best shampoo for your oily hair problem.
21 Best Shampoo for Oily Hair
1. Kerastase Bain Divalent Shampoo for Oily Hair
This shampoo works effectively in getting rid of oily scalp and hair. It cleanses the hair by clearing excess oils from the scalp up to the tips of the hair. This product is from united kingdom and may be available in other countries also.
2. Liz Earle Botanical Shampoo for Oily Hair
The extracts of apple and orange are the powerful ingredients of this shampoo which make the hair less greasy.
3. Opalis Cream Shampoo for Oily Hair
The essential oils from the natural ingredients manages the sebum in the hair and scalp. It has rosemary, cedar wood, and thyme that get rid of excess oil.
4. Leonor Greyl for Devitalized or Oily Hair
Just one use of this shampoo and the grease in the scalp and oil in the hair will be gone. It gives shine and volume to the hair as well.
5. Head and Shoulders Citrus Breeze Shampoo for Oily Hair
The main ingredient of this shampoo is the citrus extract. The extract manages to get rid of the oil into scalp and hair. It also effectively cleanses.
6. Desert Essence Organics Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo for Oily Hair
The tea tree ingredient effectively cleanses the scalp and hair by getting rid of extra sebum. There are also organic extracts that remove oil build-up.
7. Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo for Oily Hair
This works for oily hair because of green tea. The green tea in this shampoo gently cleanses the scalp and hair. It also has fresh and sweet scent.
8. Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo Normal to Oily Hair
This brand addresses not just dandruff. It also works by getting rid of dirt and excess oils in the scalp and hair. It maintains the hair’s health by taking away the oils.
9. American Crew Shampoo for Oily Hair
This brand is known for men’s grooming. Part of its line-up of products is a shampoo that takes away the greasiness in the hair and scalp.
10. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo for Oily Hair
This type of shampoo is popular because it easily gets rid of oil without actually washing or wetting the hair. This product smells great as well.
11. Show Beauty Premiere Dry Shampoo for Oily Hair
The kiwi, mango, and ginger lily content all work to tackle the grease in the hair. The aloe vera makes sure that the hair is nourished. This dry shampoo makes an instant grease- catcher for oily hair.
12. Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo for Oily Hair
What is good about this shampoo is that it takes away the oil in the scalp and hair without stripping-off its natural moisture and shine.
13. Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo for Oily Hair
The label may say “moisturising shampoo” and it is effective for oily hair as well. It clears the hair and scalp from oil and dirt build-up.
14. Aloe 80 Shampoo for Oily Hair
The lemon peel extract in this shampoo effectively controls oils. It also has natural essences and extracts that keep the hair healthy and manageable.
15. Lush Jumping Juniper Bar Shampoo for Oily Hair
The active ingredient in this solid shampoo is juniper which works effectively in taking away grease from the hair. It also regulates the production of sebum in the scalp. It makes the scalp oil-free and clean. This shampoo also has essential oils from rosemary and lavender.
16. Label.m Dry Shampoo for Oily Hair
You can also use dry shampoo to get rid of the grease from your hair. Label.m’s shampoo has the extra starch to absorb the oil from the hair. It smells great and fresh, too!
17. Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo for Oily Hair
This is also an excellent dry shampoo that addresses the problems of oily hair. Just dust it off to your greasy hair and the oil will be instantly absorbed by the formula.
18. Body Shop Banana Shampoo for Oily Hair
The banana extract tackles oily hair problems. This shampoo gently cleanses the scalp and leaves it grease-free. It takes care of the hair from roots to tips. It has also a conditioner that goes perfectly with the shampoo formula.
19. Kiehl’s Tea Tree Shampoo for Oily Hair
It says on the label that it is best for normal to oily scalp. The tea tree ingredient of this shampoo is the one responsible in making the scalp and hair oil-free.
20. Bliss Lemon + Sage Super Shine Shampoo for Oily Hair
This shampoo does not promote that it battles oily hair. But the lemon ingredient alone will tell you that it is effective for greasy scalp. It makes the hair shiny and moisturised as well.
21. Tresemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo for Oily Hair
This shampoo gently gets rid of dirt and oil build-up as it cleanses the hair from roots to tips.