After writing, how to get rid of stretch marks?, how to remove pimple marks?, and how to get rid of cellulite?, we are now writing the best home remedies for stretch marks removal. You must have noticed that leather bag you carry under the sun. It also gets stretched and wrinkled due to loss of its elasticity. You reject it and buy a new one. Similarly goes to your skin, but their you cannot change your skin. Your skin is made up of elastin, which is a soft elastic tissue. It is soft, stretchable and supple, it also has its own parameters.
Everyone wants to maintain their glowing skin always, but skin loses its radiant, youthful naturally with the age. Stretch marks are thin lines or streaks on the skin with an discolor hue., Rapid weight gain, rapid growth or weight loss few reasons of stretch marks on the skin and other causes of stretch marks include, pregnancy, puberty hormone replacement therapy and bodybuilding. It is not a serious problem. First, it looks as reddish lines and the lines are usually thin and long. The stretched areas are soft to the touch and the lines can appear at any pars of the body. Generally it appears in places where greater amounts of fat are stored like breasts, abdomen, upper arms, back, underarms, thighs, buttocks and hips.
Best Home Remedies for Stretch Marks Removal Naturally
1.) Apply The Apricot Mask
This is one of the best home remedies for stretch marks removal at home fast and naturally. Most of the people use apricot scrub for fast removal of stretch marks. You have to apply this mask regularly on your stretch marks for at least one month or more for best results.
- Take 2-3 apricot and separate it from their seeds. Grind it to make a fine paste
- Apply this paste directly on your stretch marks and keep it for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water and repeat this procedure twice in a month.
2.) Use The Aloe Vera Gel
There are several benefits of aloe vera and it’s a great home remedy to remove stretch marks naturally. Aloe Vera consists of collagen, which helps repair skin fast and naturally. Use fresh aloe vera gel taken from the leaves rather using those store bought gel. Do this process daily, twice for a month for best results.
- Take the fresh aloe vera leaf and remove its external skin and take out the sticky gel from the inside of the leaf.
- Apply this fresh aloe gel on your stretch marks and leave it for two hours. Wash off with water after this couple of hours.
3.) Take The Help From Oils
Natural oils are superb moisturizers and they have these abilities to cure all skin problems as well as hair and scalp issues. You just need to choose the right type of oil for different problems. You should gently massage on the affected area with oil for about half an hour daily. Here is the list of oils you can use to get rid of stretch marks easily at home. You can use Olive oil, Lavender oil, Rose oil, Frankincense oil, Myrrh oil, Geranium oil, Helichrysum oil, and Chamomile oil. All these oils are effective in treating stretch marks.
The best thing will be to mix certain oils and afterward apply to the stretch marks. You can mix Lavender oil- ½ tsp, Chamomile oil- ½ tsp, and Almond oil- 2 tsp. You can utilize whatever possible carrier oil like avocado oil, jojoba oil and so forth set up of almond oil. Mix lavender, chamomile oils with almond or the other carrier oil that you are utilizing. Mix them well and apply this oil mix to your stretch marks daily. Do this ideally thrice or four times a day.
4.) Potato Juice Will Help
Potato juice is the economical and one of the fastest home remedies for stretch marks removal naturally. It is a powerful ingredient due to its essential fatty acids and a diversity of phytochemicals, like polyphenols and carotenoids. Potato juice also loaded with minerals and vitamins including Vitamin-C, potassium, B-complex, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and zinc. Since a potato is skilled with stimulating elastin synthesis and collagen, it can efficiently restore skin cells fading out your stretch marks.
- Take a potato and cut it into slices using a knife. Make sure the slices have the juice and not dry.
- Now, gently rub that slice over the stretch mark affected area. Try to cover the area completely.
- Rub the potato slices for 5-10 minutes and keep it additionally for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it using lukewarm water to remove the stretch marks.
5.) Use The Lemon Juice
Lemons have been known for its natural bleaching properties and among the best home remedies for stretch mark removal. The vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acids in lemons can capably remove the dead skin and make your stretch marks fade away fast.
- Take a lemon and cut it into 2 halves. Now, take the lemon half and directly rub the lemon gently on the affected area. Make sure you rub it gently all over the area.
- Do this process for at least 10-15 minutes and the wash off the area with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, You can mix lemon juice with different ingredients in equivalent amount to treat stretch marks. For example 1tbsp lemon juice with 1 tbsp other juice Including, cucumber, potato and tomato juice.
6.) Cocoa- Shea Butter Homemade Cream
If you are tired of all the stretch removal creams available in the market, then you can make your own cream at home. You need a very common ingredient in this homemade cream that is cocoa butter, Shea butter and vitamin E oil. All these ingredients are known to be the most skin friendly elements to use. The natural calming and antioxidant properties of cocoa butter offer you its outstanding moisturizing properties. It penetrates fast and deep into the skin fixing it and removing stretch marks fast and naturally. The fatty acids of Shea butter help repair skin and absorbs fast into the skin.Shea butter has the melting point at body temperature, so this also could be ingested by skin fast. Whereas Vitamin E is a great antioxidant, which will naturally heal the scars and other marks on the skin.
- Take 2 tsp each of Cocoa butter and Shea butter & 1 tsp of Vitamin E oil.
- Liquefy the cocoa butter and Shea butter and then add vitamin E oil to the butter.
- Mix all the ingredients well and keep the mixture in a container. The mixture will get into a dense state once it cools down. Apply this cream on your affected area.
- Once you will apply this cream it automatically melts come in contact with your skin. Apply this mix at least twice a day after bath. This is one of the great treatment for stretch marks removal at home.
7.) Apply The Egg Whites
Egg white consists of 40 different proteins. So now, you know the importance of egg and its benefits. Egg whites are a great source of vitamin A and collagen, which is very useful to treat the stretch marks naturally. It can help you remove any type of scars or burns to efficiently. So try this remedy and apply egg white on the affected area. Take an egg separating the yolk from the egg white. Beat the egg white using a spoon. Now, apply it directly on your stretch marks. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and after that wash it off using warm water. Apply some lotion or oil (like olive oil) after you dry the region.
8.) Use The Alfalfa Leaves Powder
Alfalfa is rich in amino acids, vitamin K and vitamins E and amount the best home remedy for stretch marks. It is used to remove any sort of marks or scars on the skin. It also acts as a great toner for your skin. So, surely give it a try to get rid of stretch marks at home.
- Take 1 tablespoon of alfalfa powder and mix a few drops of chamomile oil.
- Mix well and apply the paste on the affected area, keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water. Do this 2-3 times a day to get rid of stretch marks fast.
9.) Apply The Vitamin E
This is one of the easy measures that you can use for removal of the stretch marks from your body. You can apply the vitamin E oil and get rid of the stretch marks as soon as possible. So, this is the measure to get tension free from the stretch marks.
- Purchase vitamin E capsules from a pharmaceutical shop and tear them. Apply the sticky cream that leaves them on your mid-region or stretch mark affected area.
- Vitamin E is phenomenal to keep the skin supple. You can likewise blend it with a saturating moisturizer to make you possess against stretch imprint cream and apply it on wet skin every day after a shower.
10.) Proteins Will Surely Help
This is the thing that are very much necessary for your body on the daily basis, you must have lots and lots of protein in daily basis as your intake. As this will help you in getting the most of the power. And one of the works of the protein is to get you rid of stretch marks. So, just have lots of proteins in your daily diet and get stretch marks away.
- Proteins are the building blocks of our body. Adding of proteins ought not to be supplemented through outside admission of protein tablets and containers.
- It ought to be incorporated in eating routine and dietary outline. Vitamins help in building the versatility of skin.
- Eat organic products like orange, which is great wellsprings of vitamins ought to be incorporated in your eating routine outline. Keep in mind adhering to a good diet is sound living.
11.) Use The Lavender Oil
It is one of the best method and home remedy for stretch marks removal naturally. There are many of the ways, which can help you but lavender oil will help get rid of stretch marks very easily and without any problem. So, you can use lavender oil for your best convince of getting rid of stretch marks. This is the way of using it.
- You can likewise apply lavender oil for treating these marks. This oil can without much of a stretch feed your skin by reviving your dermis. You can gently apply it on your stretch marks.
- Repeat it for around 2-3 weeks. Use it 2 times a day and you will definitely get rid of stretch marks soon.
12.) Use The Regular Exfoliant
As you may be have heard, there are both laser and routine medicines that depend on dermabrasion. At times, you might really have the capacity to discover a characteristic exfoliant that will peel enough skin from stretch imprint regions to goad the development of new and solid cells. In case, that you have a few stretch marks, you may need to apply common exfoliants on them each one at a time.
13.) Do Some Yoga
This is the thing that everybody must do every day that is yoga. You should do it every day for your better and much removal of the stretch marks from the busy. So just do yoga and get rid of the stretch marks.
- Yoga is an all encompassing methodology towards keeping up a fine adjust of body and soul.
- It expands blood flow, keeping personality crisp and body aglow.
- Continue practicing and avert all the conceivable outcomes of stretch marks.
14.) Drink Plenty of Water For Hydrated
No remedy will work efficiently if your skin is de-hydrated and full of roughness. Drink lots of water, which means 7-8 glasses of water a day. Not only hydrated skin cleanses your body, but also repairs the lost elasticity of the skin. So drinking enough water is essential to keep our body away from other infections as well.
15.) Eat Well And Balanced Diet
Hydration is important, but on the other hand, you also require some nutrition to stay fit and healthy. Lack of nutrients in the body can never provide you any advantages of creams, oils, lotions, masks or any other remedy that you apply outside of your skin. Having good amount of proteins daily is very important. Fish, Beans, egg whites, nuts, yogurt and seeds like those of squash, pumpkin and watermelon seeds, almonds, peanuts are a great source of vitamins and proteins etc. for the growth of skin tissues.
Eat vitamin C and vitamin E rich foods like peppers, dark leafy greens, guavas, broccoli, papaya, gooseberries, strawberries, oranges. Vitamin E rich foods are spinach, kale, nuts, olive oil, papaya, wheat, and kiwi. Avoid saturated fats as they make you overweight and can cause stretching of the skin with those ugly looking stretch marks.
Have seeds and nuts rich in mineral substance (particularly zinc) throughout the pregnancy period. This ill tone up your skin well. Avoid immersed fats in your eating regimen as they make you gain weigh and heftiness can cause stretching of the skin and will give you ugly stretch marks.