Acne scars are the result of acne breakout acne is a common disease which affects almost every teenager. They appear on the skin especially on the face, chest, back and shoulder. Acne scar treatment can be natural. You can use different products or remedies but acne scars are a bit stubborn. The acne scars are the odd patch of skin. The fibrous tissue of the area replaces the normal skin after injury. There are numbers of scar removal products available in the market. These products have bleaching properties which are harmful to the skin. Scars are unpleasant and are emotionally devastating. Sometimes they lead to depression. Some scars are permanent but acne scars are curable. Don’t forget to treat your acne before treating the scars. Acne makes the skin too sensitive. Again for scar treatment acids are used so acne makes the treatment complex. Here we will discuss some homemade acne scars treatment.
Homemade Acne Scar Treatment:
1.) Use Tomatoes to Remove Acne Scars
Tomatoes contain lycopene and vitamin A. Lycopene helps in nourishing the skin and rejuvenating. On the other hand, vitamin A helps in the quick growth of skin cells and also remove the scars. Here are some simple ways to use tomato for removing the scars.
- Cut fresh and clean tomato.
- Squeeze and collect the juice in a clear container.
Apply the fresh juice using a cotton ball. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off. You can also make a paste of tomato using other fruits.
- Take out the pulp of tomato.
- Add avocado pulp to it.
- Mix them well.
Apply this mixture on your face and was it after 10-12 minutes. You can also replace avocados with cucumber. Use this for 2-3 days a week.
2.) Use Honey for Acne Scar Treatment
Honey is a natural antibiotic, it not only prevents acne it heals and removes the dead skin. Honey contains antioxidants which repair the skin. It is considered as best for treating scars. You can use it raw or mix it with lemon, turmeric or brown sugar. here are the simple ways of using honey on your scars.
- An easy way to use honey is to just apply a layer of the raw honey on the face or the affected area and rinse it off after 6-7 minutes.
If you want to add up
- Take a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Add a tablespoon of honey, miss them well.
- By using wet fingers massage the skin for 3 minutes.
Rinse with cool water, repeats these twice in a day. It is one of the best homemade acne scar treatment remedies.
3.) Acne Scars Treatment Eggs
Exfoliate your skin using a mask using egg, lemon clay. It regulates the oil level in the skin and the blood circulation in the skin. Prepare a homemade paste for acne scar treatment.
- Take out the white part of the egg in a clean bowl or cup.
- Add half tablespoon of clay.
- Mix 4-5 drops of lemon.
- Make a smooth paste.
Apply this paste on your face, neck and the affected area. Leave the pack for 15-20 minutes, rinse well using lukewarm water. Later you can use a moisturizer.
4.) Use Yogurt to Fade Acne Scars
The acidic content of the yogurt helps to remove dead skin cells. It exfoliates our skin and is the best cleanser for a skin which is suffering the after effect of acne breakout. You can directly yogurt on your face and the affected area on your neck and back. Leave it for few minutes and rinse off.you can add other things to pair up with it and use the paste as a mask.
- Use oatmeal with crushed yogurt. Make the paste according to tour requirement but use an equal amount of yogurt and oatmeal. Use this paste as a mask and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
- Prepare a paste by combining a tablespoon of yogurt and add a tablespoon of honey, apply it all over your face, neck and back.
- The salicylic acid in strawberries helps in removing scars. Take equal amount of yogurt and strawberries and grind them. Use this paste, apply it like a mask for 10 min. Later rinse off.
5.) Use Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Acne Scars
From ancient time lemon juice is believed to be the best remedy for treating scars. It contains citric acid which exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin layer by layer. You use it every day to get rid of scars by add lemon juice to your face mask or homemade cleanser.
6.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Acne Scars
Apple cider vinegar has essential oil and has essential properties of astringent and antiseptic properties. It is considered as the powerhouse and adding up its properties are the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial features. The acidic feature helps the skin tone to recover. It stimulates the collagen spots production and repairs cells. Get a bottle of organic apple cider vinegar and use it.
- Make a mixture of vinegar and water in the ration of 2:1
- Dip a cotton ball and dab on the face
- Wash off after 10-15 min
- Apply a moisturizer.
7. ) Acne Scars Treatment With Aleo-Vera
Aleo Vera has great benefits for your skin. The leaves of the plant contain a gel. This gel is called aloe latex. This gel is considered as a natural healer and has worked miracles on scars. Aloe is the best homemade acne scar treatment. Just get a fresh leaf of aloe vera leaf from your garden. Take out the gel and apply on your clean skin or else you can use the gel with tea tree oil.
- Take out the gel from the leaf
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil
- Mix them properly and use it on the clean dry skin for 2-3 times a day.
8.) Use Dry Orange Peels
Orange peels contain vitamin C, the acidic feature of the fruit helps to remove the dead skin. It heals and repairs the skin. Orange peel helps in the production of collagen which helps in quick recovery of the skin from scars. You can keep the peels of the fruit and dry it naturally under the sun. Later grind it to make a fine powder out of the dry peels. You can make a fine paste out and use it for acne scar treatment.
- Take a half teaspoon of the orange peel powder.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut milk or else yogurt.
Stir them properly to make out an even and fine paste. Use this fine paste as a mask. Spread it evenly on your face neck and shoulders. Apply it on the affected area. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
9.) Use Avocado to Get Rid of Acne Scars
This healthy fruit is famous for hydrating skin, avocado is very effective on scars. It contains acids which help to remove dead skin. It contains vitamin A this vitamin reduces spots on your skin and acne. Again vitamin E hydrates the skin and vitamin B promotes the youthful skin. You can combine this fruit with honey or else yogurt and use it as a mask.
- Mash 1/4 ripe avocado in a clean bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey.
- Stir it well and apply on the affected part.
- Rinse it off after 15 minutes. You can use cold water for better results.
You can also combine the mashed fruit with yogurt.
- Mash ¼ od a ripe Avocado.
- Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Mix them well and apply it on the affected area. After 10-15 minutes wash it off with cold water.
10.) Use Turmeric for Acne Scars
Turmeric possesses anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties of this herb help in acne scar treatment. It also removes excess oil from the face and removes the dead skin. You can make a turmeric acne scar facepack in the following way.
- Take 4-5 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add a tablespoon of raw milk.
- Add 4 tablespoon of honey.
- Stir them properly and use this smooth paste on your face neck and the affected area. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes.