Terms and Conditions of Use WWW.LETHOW.COM
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software or image) on WWW.LETHOW.COM’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Modify or copy the materials;
Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WWW.LETHOW.COM’s web site;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WWW.LETHOW.COM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on WWW.LETHOW.COM’s web site are provided “as is”. WWW.LETHOW.COM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WWW.LETHOW.COM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WWW.LETHOW.COM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WWW.LETHOW.COM’s Internet site, even if WWW.LETHOW.COM or a WWW.LETHOW.COM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on WWW.LETHOW.COM’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WWW.LETHOW.COM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WWW.LETHOW.COM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WWW.LETHOW.COM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
WWW.LETHOW.COM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WWW.LETHOW.COM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to WWW.LETHOW.COM’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of www.lethow.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The term “our”, “we”, or “us” refer to the website. The term, “you” “your” or “they” refer to the visitors and users of the website.
The visitors are subjected to the following terms and conditions for the use of this website.
- The contents, articles and any advice pages are for visitor’s general information only and subject to change without any prior notice or intimation.
- There is no guarantee or warranty as to the timeliness, correctness, performance, suitability, or completeness of the materials and information for any specific purpose provided on the website, and neither we nor any third parties own any responsibility for them. We also exclude ourselves from any liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any errors and inaccuracies that you may assume or find.
- Our website does not offer any medical advice or treatments. The contents, articles, ideas, advices or any other information on pages are for informational purpose only and are not a substitute for any professional diagnosis, medical treatment, services, or medical advice. For any medical and health problems, illness, or treatment, you must seek medical advice from a professional qualified health care professional or doctor, and should not ignore their advice for anything you have read on this website.
- We shall not be held responsible for any use of information or materials by you or anybody, and you or they will be using them at your or their own risk. You are only responsible for ensuring that any information, advices, services, and products provided on the website meet your particular requirements.
- Our website is not liable for any individuals or third parties views on this website because they are not website views.
- The materials, contents, layout, appearances, designs, graphics, look and the software incorporated in our website are solely owned, copyrighted or licensed to us. Any Reproduction or Copying of any of these is prohibited, except in accordance with the copyright notice and our written permission.
- Unauthorized use of our website by the visitors or third parties may be a criminal offence/or may draw a claim for damages.
- From time to time, the visitors may also come across links to other websites and these links do not mean that we are endorsing such website (s), nor we are responsible for the contents and materials on these third party website(s).
- The sole aim of our website is to provide informative information on topics relating to various subjects and health conditions only. The visitors should not follow all information blindly for first aid, medical diagnosis, emergency, and treatments. The family doctors or physicians must be consulted for any health concerns and treatments.
- Our website is in no way responsible for reliability, accuracy, information, adverse reaction, and advices provided on the website. Home Remedies also does not guarantee the legitimacy of any third party content or information.