There is not doubt that naturally pink lips are an appealing feature of women’s beauty or a man’s good look. So many people who have dark lips want to lighten them. Some of the main causes of dark lips are an allergic reaction, excessive exposure to direct sunlight, use of low-quality cosmetics, excessive smoking, chewing tobacco, hormonal imbalances and high caffeine intake. These are many ways to get pink lips that don’t require to buy an expensive products or treatment. Natural home remedies can effectively lighten your lips. This could take some take, one half so use them as long as needed to achieve the result you want.
Ways to Get Pink Lips
- Ways to Get Pink Lips
- 1.) Lemon to Lighten Dark Lips
- 2.) Rose to Treat Dark Lips Naturally
- 3.) Sugar to Get Pink Lips
- 4.) Olive Oil to Lighten Dark Lips
- 5.) Beetroot to Make Lips Pink Naturally
- 6.) Pomegranate to Get Pink Lips
- 7.) Berries to Lighten Dark Lips
- 8.) Honey to Get Soft and Pink Lips
- 9.) Almond oil to Get Pink Lips
- 10.) Turmeric and milk to Lighten Dark Lips
1.) Lemon to Lighten Dark Lips
Lemon is often used to treat dark skin spots and patches, and you can use it to naturally lighten dark lips too. It has bleaching property that works well as a simple yet powerful remedy to get pink lips.
- You need to squeeze a lemon to get the juice. Apply this juice on your lips before going to bed. Follow this remedy daily for one to two months.
- Take a thin slice of lemon, sprinkle a little bit of sugar on the top and rub it on your lips. It will help to exfoliate dead cells so the new, fresh skin can appear. Use this remedy daily for a few weeks to lighten your lips.
- Or you can use another method, you can prepare a mix one-half teaspoon of each lemon juice, honey and glycerin. Apply it on your lips before going to bed. Use this remedy until you see the positive result.
2.) Rose to Treat Dark Lips Naturally
Rose has three main medical properties such as cooling, soothing and moisturizing. Rose will also help you to get pink lips.
- You need to mix one drop of rose water a few drops of hone and apply this mixture on your lips. Use this remedy three to four times day to see the positive result.
- Mix one tablespoon of rose petal and one teaspoon of each honey, butter or milk cream. Apply this mixture on your lips and gently scrub. Use this remedy two times a week.
- Or you can soak a few petals in milk for an hour and then grind the mixture to make a paste. add one half teaspoon of honey and a pinch of saffron in it. apply this paste on your lips and then leave it on for about 15 minutes. do this two times a day to get proper benefits.
3.) Sugar to Get Pink Lips
Exfoliating your lips regularly will help to remove dead skin cells that can make them look darker and dull. Sugar works as a great exfoliating agent.
- You need to blend three tablespoon of sugar and two tablespoons of butter to make a paste. gently scrub your lips with this pate. Do this once a week to restore your natural lip color and shine.
- You can also make a scrub by mixing one teaspoon of sugar, one half teaspoon if almond oil and one teaspoon of honey. use it to scrub your lips once a week.
- Or you can use another method, you can simply mix some sugar with cold cream and use this mixture to scrub your lips gently before going ot bed. Use this method once a week.
4.) Olive Oil to Lighten Dark Lips
Olive oil is one of the best treatment to get pink lips. It contains many essential nutrient to nurture your lips and it also has moisturizing properties that will make them soft and beautiful.
- Or you can gently massage your lips by adding a few drops of extra virgin olive oil on it. use this remedy daily before going to bed.
- Or you can use another method. you need to mix one half teaspoon of sugar and a few drops of extra virgin olive oil. Gently scrub your lips with this mixture once a week. This simple recipe with help to restore your natural lip shine and color within a month or two.
5.) Beetroot to Make Lips Pink Naturally
Beetroot is readily available ingredient that can help to get pink lips. It has natural bleaching properties that can lighten dark lips.
- Apply this fresh beetroot juice on your lips before going to bed. Next morning wash it off. The natural red color of this juice will turn your dark lips pink. Use this remedy daily before going to bed.
- Or you can mix equal amount of carrot juice and beetroot juice. Apply it on your lips. Gently massage and leave it on for about 10 minutes. after 10 minutes rinse it off with lukewarm water. Use this remedy once a day for a one or two weeks.
6.) Pomegranate to Get Pink Lips
Pomegranate is effective to treating dark lips. It can nourish and moisturize dry and dehydrated lip that can help restore their natural pink color.
- Mix together one tablespoon of crushed pomergrante seeds and a little rose water and milk cream. Apply this paste on your lips and gently scrub this mixture for a few mintues. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this mixture daily to see a positive result.
- Or you can mix an amount of pomegranate juice, carrot juice and beetroot juice. Apply this jucie on your dark lips once a day to get pink lips.
7.) Berries to Lighten Dark Lips
Berries like strawberries and raspberries contain vital minerals and vitamins that are essential for keeping your lips vibrant and healthy. Both strawberries and raspberries can also turn dark lips into rosy pink lips.
- Mix one half tablespoon of raspberry juice with a little amount of honey and aloe vera gel. Apply this paste on your lips and gently scrub it. leave it on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Use this remedy three to four times a week to get pink lips.
- Or you can use another method. mix one tablespoon of strawberry juice with two tablespoons of pertroleum jelly. Use this mixture as a balm lip on your lips twice a day to see positive result.
8.) Honey to Get Soft and Pink Lips
Honey is very effective to get pink lips, it is a natural moisturizing ingredient that can soften your lips and helps to restore your natural pink color.
- Apply honey on your lips before going to bed and leave it on for overnigh. Wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning. Use this remedy daily to make your lips pink.
- Or you can use another method. mix one half teaspoon of each yougurt and gram flour to make a thick paste. apply this paste on your lips and leave t on for about 30 mintues. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Use this remedy one a day to see the positive result.
9.) Almond oil to Get Pink Lips
Almond oil is another effective widely used home remedy to get rid of dark lips due to its softening and moisturizing properties.
- You need to mix five drops of almond oil with one tablespoon of honey and put this mixture on your lips whenever you feel dry. Within a few days your lips will become soft and smooth and you will have a natural pink glow.
- Massage your lips with a mixture of equal amount of almond oil and castor oil to lighten their color.
- Mix equal amount of almond oil and coconut oil. Apply this mixture on your lips before going to bed and leave it on for overnight. Use this remedy daily to get pink lips.
10.) Turmeric and milk to Lighten Dark Lips
A paste made from a teaspoon of turmeric powder and a drops of cold milk have a property to remove remove lip discoloration, leaving lips looking healthy and pink.
- Simply apply this paste to the lips and leave it for about five mintues. Then rise it off with warm water.
- Use this remedy everyday for a few week. You will notice a significant difference.