Who does not want a good height? A tall height enhances your personality, make you stand out among others. Though genes play a vital role in the height. In spite of genes, there are a few ways that can help you to get taller. Puberty and teenage are an ideal age to gain height. If you cross that age once, then you may have to regret your entire life for being short. To avoid this follow the simple measures that we have listed below. They will defiantly help you to get taller.
Ways to Get Taller:
- Ways to Get Taller:
- 1.) Correct Diet to Get Taller
- 2.) Exercise to Get Taller
- 3.) Maintain a Correct Posture to Get Taller
- 4.) Keep Your Immunity System Strong to Get Taller
- 5.) Drink Plenty of Water to Get Taller
- 6.) Supplements to Get Taller
- 7.) Avoid Factors that Stops Growth
- 9.) Get a Sound Sleep to Get Taller
- 9.) Consult Your Doctor to Get Taller
- 10.) Surgery to Get Taller
1.) Correct Diet to Get Taller
If you want to get taller than follow a proper diet. A balanced diet is an ideal way to get taller. Your diet should include all the nutrients in the correct proportion. Moreover, avoid fast and junk foods. Burger, pizzas, noodles and other fast food may taste good but are not good for health. Once in a while is ok but avoid eating them frequently. It is a best way to become taller naturally.
- Your diet should have lean protein. It helps to grow healthy, strong and taller.
- Consume sufficient Vitamin D. It makes the bones strong and helps in the growth of muscles among the children. Fish and mushrooms are packed with Vitamin D.
- Your diet should consist essential minerals such as zinc. It helps in overall growth. Spinach, lamb and seafood are a good source of zinc.
- Consume dairy products since they are a good source which helps strengthen the bones and is essential for growth as well.
2.) Exercise to Get Taller
Apart from your diet, exercise plays a vital role in raising the height. It is also good for overall development. It improves the stamina, promotes blood circulation. When you exercise regularly the fat is burn and you will look thin instead of chubby. Thin people look taller as compared to healthy ones.
- Exercises such as jumping, stretching, swimming and skipping are ideal exercises to get taller.
- Exercise for an hour regularly. Gradually increase the time. Among yoga asana Surya namaskar, tadasana, and Tricon asanas, etc are helpful for gaining height.
3.) Maintain a Correct Posture to Get Taller
People often slouch while walking and sitting which is not correct. In a course of time, your body molds in such manner and thus you tend to look shorter. This is quite normal among tall people. One should sit erect and don’t leave your body while sitting and walking. Your postures play an important role in your physical appearance. Correct posture aligned the head with neck and straiten the spine.
- Stretching exercises help to maintain the correct posture.
- Walk with your head high, shoulders back and chin up.
- Avoid excessive use of a computer, laptop and tablets. Since it causes exhaustion and exhaust lead to seating in the awkward position.
- Correct posture might not make you taller but you will surely look tall.
4.) Keep Your Immunity System Strong to Get Taller
Immunity system also plays a vital role in the development of the height. A strong immunity system means you will tend to fall sick less. The antibodies of immunity system will fight back with bacteria and viruses that will strengthen your body and help you to grow taller. Some illness can stop the growth during the puberty.
- Eat healthy food.
- Avoid processed foods.
- Include more of whole grains and green leafy vegetables in your diet.
- Citrus fruits like oranges, grapes, and lemon have antioxidants that. It counters the free radicals that cause disease and illness.
- Foods like cod liver, nuts, fish are packed with Omega 3 fatty acids which boost the immunity system.
5.) Drink Plenty of Water to Get Taller
Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water. It removes all the toxins from the body and hydrates the body. It is one of the overlooked factors when it comes gaining height. However, it is as important as other factors to get taller. It improves the digestion and metabolism as well. Moreover, consume water based fruits such as cucumbers, watermelon and green leafy vegetables. Drinking water will definitely help you to gain height.
6.) Supplements to Get Taller
You can also opt for supplements to get taller. The supplements are packed with essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs to promote growth. However, make sure that you thoroughly research for the supplement that you have chosen. If these supplements are not correct or are consumed in the larger quantity then they can have an adverse affect on your health. There are many products in the market which promise an increase in your height that too in a short period. Most of them cheat the consumers. Therefore, select the best and if possible go for a natural supplement. Since they do not have any side effects. Make sure you consult the doctor before opting for height gaining supplements.
7.) Avoid Factors that Stops Growth
Drugs, steroids and alcohol are prime factors that hinder the overall growth. So avoid them completely especially if you are a teenager. Moreover, drugs inhibit development of the muscles. According to a recent research people who consumed asthma medications that have steroids grew 1 inch shorter than the others who didn’t. Not only drugs even caffeine also hampers the growth of the young children.
9.) Get a Sound Sleep to Get Taller
8 hours sleep is sufficient for your body. The tissues get regenerated while sleeping. Our mind sends human growth hormone when we are in deep sleep. Thus, if you will not take sufficient sleep your body will get less amount of these hormones and therefore, you won’t gain height. Make sure that you sleep on time. Do not remain at late hours.
9.) Consult Your Doctor to Get Taller
Often during puberty, the height does not raise. It may be because of different circumstances. It’s better to consult your doctor before handily. It might be a symptom of any serious body problem. Diseases like rickets generally stunt growth at an early age. The health expert will help you to deal such problems.
10.) Surgery to Get Taller
If you have crossed the age then nothing can work apart from supplements and surgery. There are many leg lengthening surgeries. However, they are not an ideal way to get taller. It effect you’re your internal and physical health.
Ways to Look Taller:
- Go for short hair. People with short hair tend to look taller.
- Wear clothes that gave a vertical pattern. Avoid the ones which have horizontal lines as it will make you look short.
- Wear heels to look taller.
- Keep your back straight while moving or sitting.