This article is about home remedies for constipation relief. Constipation is a very common problem. It is a problem that is faced by people of all ages. Constipation is difficulty in passing stools. This problem can occur due to many reasons. Even a little change in schedule can arouse this problem. The problem causes discomfort and can really frustrating as well. But the good part is that you do not have to put pressure on your pocket to get rid of this problem. There are different home remedies for constipation treatment. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the best of them. Read the article to now some of the best home remedies for constipation relief.
Causes of Constipation:
If you are worried that why are you suffering with the problem then there are several reasons behind the problems. Causes of constipation are:
- Poor diet
- Lack of physical activity
- Insufficient water in the body
- Weak abdominal muscles
- Some medication intake
- Laxative abuse
Home Remedies for Constipation Relief:
- Home Remedies for Constipation Relief:
- 1.) Fennel Seeds to Treat Constipation
- 2.) Lemon to Cure Constipation
- 3.) Honey to Prevent Constipation
- 4.) Flax Seed to Get Rid of Constipation
- 5.) Figs to Treat Constipation
- 6.) Spinach to Avoid Constipation
- 7.) Molasses to Get Rid of Constipation
- 8.) Grapes to Treat Constipation
- 9.) Castor Oil to Cure Constipation
- 10.) Water and Fiber to Avoid Constipation
Constipation is a problem that can be really irritating. It can even spoil your day as when your system is not good, you are also not good. Constipation can be treated well at home. You are surrounded with the remedies that will help you treat naturally at home. You can find these remedies easily in your kitchen. Home remedies for constipation treatment are:
1.) Fennel Seeds to Treat Constipation
Fennel seeds are counted among the best remedies for constipation. Fennel seeds help treat a number of stomach related problems like stomach pain, irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, bloating and constipation. What you have to do is:
- Take a cup of fennel seeds and roast them.
- After roasting them, grind them to powder.
- Now keep this powder in a jar and consume whenever needed.
- You just have to consume half teaspoon of the powder with warm water.
2.) Lemon to Cure Constipation
You can also go for lemon to get rid of constipation naturally at home. This is one of the most simplest remedies for constipation treatment. It improves the digestive system and is one of the simplest remedies for constipation treatment. What you have to do is:
- Take a glass of warm water and add half lemon juice to it.
- Also add a teaspoon of honey to it and mix well.
- Drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink daily and you will be able to get rid of the problem of constipation.
3.) Honey to Prevent Constipation
Honey is also one of the simplest but effective remedies for constipation treatment. You can use it every day and you will be able to get rid of constipation. It not only prevents constipation but also prevent it from coming back. What you have to do is consume a teaspoon of daily to avoid the problem of constipation. You can also use it with lemon juice as mentioned above.
4.) Flax Seed to Get Rid of Constipation
Flax seeds are also counted among the most efficient home remedies for constipation. It has laxative property that helps cure mild to serious types of constipation. Being rich in fiber, it improves the digestion. It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids. You can just simply have two to three teaspoon of flax seed with water every day. What else you can do is:
- Take a glass of water and mix one tablespoon of flax seed in it.
- Mix it well and allow it to sit it for three hours.
- Drink this solution daily before going to bed.
- This will improve your system and you will be able to get rid of constipation completely.
5.) Figs to Treat Constipation
You can also go for figs. Figs are high in fiber and thus work as one of the most effective remedies for constipation. You can use figs in different ways. You can go for dried figs or can also use the fresh figs. Figs skin is high in calcium and fiber. What you have to do is, if you are going for fresh figs, have them with skin. Follow the steps given below to use the dried figs:
- Take three almonds and figs.
- Soak them in water for a few hours.
- Remove the skin of the almonds and make a paste.
- Consume this paste with teaspoon of honey before going to bed.
6.) Spinach to Avoid Constipation
Spinach is high in fiber and thus improves the digestion system. It also soothes the intestinal tract. It also cleanse intestine. What you have to is include spinach in your diet. You can opt for raw or cooked any type you like. If you are suffering with severe constipation then you can also go for spinach juice. Drinking a glass of spinach juice daily will help you avoid constipation. To make the juice:
- Take equal amounts of carrots and spinach.
- Take them in a juicer to extract the juice.
- Drink a glass of juice twice a day and you will be able to avoid the problem of constipation.
7.) Molasses to Get Rid of Constipation
Molasses are also one of the most amazing remedies for constipation. Molasses are natural laxative that helps improve the bowel movement. What you have to do is consume a teaspoon of black molasses daily before going to bed. You might not like the taste. So, you can mix it in a glass of milk. Drink it daily and you get rid of constipation. What else you can do is:
- Take tree table spoons of black molasses in a bowel.
- Add equal amount of peanut butter to it.
- Mix it well and consume it.
- Have this every morning and you will be able to avoid constipation.
8.) Grapes to Treat Constipation
Grapes are high in insoluble and thus improve the bowel movement. This is one of the most effective remedies for constipation treatment. What you have to do is have a small bowl of grapes daily. You can try the other way as well:
- Take a glass of milk and a few seedless grapes to it.
- Bowl it the mil for a few minutes.
- When it has completely boiled, strain it and drink it.
- Drink it in the evening.
- This is best for young ones.
9.) Castor Oil to Cure Constipation
Castor oil is also helpful in improving the bowel movement. What you have to do is swallow a teaspoon of castor oil daily on an on empty stomach. If you do not like the taste, you can mix a teaspoon of castor oil in some fruit juice and drink it. This also one of the most simplest but effective methods for constipation treatment.
10.) Water and Fiber to Avoid Constipation
Water is something that eliminates a number of health issues. Drinking water improves the bowel movement and helps you have a healthy system. What you have to do is drink at least three liters of water every day. You can also drink two-three glasses of water in the morning before going to washroom. Also, you should drink enough fluids and keep your body hydrated. You can go for different fruit juices of your wish but going for vegetable juice is the best. You should also go for foods high in fiber. Making your diet fiber-rich will help you treat constipation.