Today you learn that how to make jello shots? One of the most artistic ways to serve alcohol at a party is to make jello shots, which will surely get all the compliments rolling to you. Jello Shots or Jelly Shooters as also popularly known, usually combine your much-loved alcoholic beverage and Jelly. This recipe will give you great techniques to make Jello Shots and impress everyone in your next do.
Ingredients of Make Jello Shots Vodka:
- 10 oz. of Vodka (Any flavour that you prefer)
- 2 Packages of Jello or Gelatin (Use a flavoured version)
- 2 Cups of Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Cold Water
Utensils Needed to Make Jello Shots
- A deep bottomed pan
- Shot Cups
- A measuring cup
Method to Make Jello Shots
1.) In a deep bottomed pan, pour 2 cups of water and bring it to boil.
2.) Once the water is boiled, turn off the burner and remove it from heat.
3.) Now stirring continuously, dissolve the 2 packages of Jello in the boiling water. You must ensure that the mixture is smooth and avoid any lumps.
4.) Pour the ice cold water to this mixture along with Vodka.
5.) Transfer it to beautiful shot cups and let it stand in the refrigerator for atleast 4 hours. If you can keep it overnight, that works best.
Your Jello Shots are ready to rock the party!
Essential to Make Jello Shots
Make sure when you make Jello Shots, you stick to the measurement of the alcohol mentioned above. The freezing point of alcohol is lower than water hence adding inappropriate quantity will prevent your Jello from gelling.
This is a traditional method to make Jello Shots. If you want to add a bit of innovation and creativity on to this, you can try these easy steps to make the Jello Shots more appealing for your guests.
Innovations to Make Jello Shots Recipe
- Use flavoured vodka, tequila and rums to get a fresh new experience when you make Jello Shots.
- You could use organic food coloring to add a dash of colour to your Jello’s.
- A great flavour enhancer can be addition of small cut fruit pieces such as mango, berries, cherries and such.
- Try unusual moulds such as Lemon Rinds, Orange Peels, Watermelon Peels and such.
- Some of the best known flavours of Jello Shots are: Lime, Orange, Watermelon, Strawberry and Peach.