If your skin color is dark and you want to lighten your skin tone, then this article will help you to get pale skin. Pale skin refers to the lightening of the skin and spotless skin. Pale skin complexion looks stunning when you attend the party or going outside. It is the symbol of a beautiful and attractive person. Darkness of the skin is the result of overexposure to the sun, a medical condition, stress, pollution, poor lifestyle and use of chemical based cosmetic products. Some people, especially women work very hard to get fair and flawless skin. There are lots of skin lightening products are available in the market. But such products contain harmful chemicals that can damage your skin.
As you know, skin color is basically depends on its pigment that is called Melanin. This melanin is build up in the skin cells, which is known as Melanocytes. If the melanin pigment becomes more, then your skin will be darker. UV rays are one of the most common reasons for damage and darken your skin. After getting darker skin you may wish to get pale skin. Pale skin makes you look beautiful and elegant.
Best Ways to Get Pale Skin:
- Best Ways to Get Pale Skin:
- 1.) Drink More Water to Get Pale Skin
- 2.) Healthy Diet to Get Pale Skin Naturally
- 3.) Clean and Massage your Skin to Get Pale Skin
- 4.) Avoid UV Rays to Get Lighter Skin
- 5.) Use Makeup to Get Pale Skin
- 6.) Lemon Juice to Get Pale Skin
- 7.) Milk to Get Pale Skin Fast
- 8.) Turmeric to Get Pale Skin Naturally
- 9.) Aloe Vera to Get Pale Skin Naturally
- 10.) Papaya to Get White Skin Fast
- 11.) Cucumber to Get Pale Skin Overnight
- 12.) Oatmeal to Get Pale skin
Here are some methods to get milky white skin naturally and fast.
1.) Drink More Water to Get Pale Skin
Drinking plenty of water is one of the best ways to lighten your skin. When your skin gets rejuvenated, then the pigmented layers fads and you will get fresh and new skin. Also, your skin becomes healthier and brighter. Drinking lots of water will speed up this process. So, drink at least six to eight glasses of water in a day.
2.) Healthy Diet to Get Pale Skin Naturally
Eating a healthy diet will help you to get white skin tone. A well balanced diet with fresh fruits, lots of vegetables and fresh fruits can make your skin flawless and healthy. Healthy skin is free of imperfections, red or dry patches, uneven complexion issues and blemishes. Include fruits and vegetables that are high in vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat vitamin C rich foods that can make your skin lighter. Consume foods and drinks that are rich in antioxidants. This can help to fight the signs of discolored, dull and wrinkled skin.
3.) Clean and Massage your Skin to Get Pale Skin
Cleaning of skin is necessary to get pale skin. You need to take care of your skin properly. Wash your face daily with a gentle cleanser. Exfoliation is also necessary to remove dead skin cells that makes your skin clean and fresh. Dirt contribute to get darker skin. Exfoliate two times a week and use moisturizer daily. A skin massage helps to promote healthy circulation. Before going to bed, use lotion to massage your face for a few minutes. Do it on a regular basis to get quick results.
4.) Avoid UV Rays to Get Lighter Skin
People who are exposed to ultra-violet rays frequently, then their cells produces excess melanin. Your skin pigmentation becomes darker due to the excess production of melanin. The darker skin pigmentation helps to protect the skin from UV damage. If your skin is naturally dark, then keeping out of the sun will not do much. In the late morning and afternoon, keep out of the sun as much as you can. If the sun is brightest then wear shades. Try to carry a black umbrella that will protect your skin from UV rays.
5.) Use Makeup to Get Pale Skin
Foundation and concealer can be used to create an appearance of lighter skin. However, it lightens your skin complexion artificially but it will be helpful to get rid of dark skin. Choose the best shade that matches your skin color. Use a BB cream to even out your skin tone and cover blemishes.
6.) Lemon Juice to Get Pale Skin
Lemon juice is a great source of vitamin C, which is effective for skin lightening.
Steps to Use Lemon:
- Take a lemon and cut it into two pieces. Apply these pieces of lemon onto your face and neck. Keep it for ten to fifteen minutes then wash your face with water. Do it daily and you will see your skin gets lighten up overnight day by day.
- Another way, combine one tsp of lemon juice with an equal amount of honey. As you know, honey contains soothing properties that will help you to get pale skin. Gently massage your skin with this solution for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Repeat it on a regular basis until you get the desired results.
7.) Milk to Get Pale Skin Fast
Milk helps in lightening skin pigmentation due to the presence of Lactic acid.
Steps to Use Milk:
- Take a bowl and pour one tbsp of cow’s or goat’s milk to it.
- Dab a soft cloth in this milk.
- Apply the milk with the help of cotton ball on your face and neck. After 20 minutes to wash your face with water.
8.) Turmeric to Get Pale Skin Naturally
Turmeric contains strong antioxidants and antiseptic properties. These properties help to clean the impurities of the skin that causes uneven skin tone.
Steps to Use Turmeric:
- Combine an equal amount of milk cream and turmeric to make a paste. Apply this turmeric paste on the skin and keep it for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Another method, combine one tsp of each turmeric powder, lemon juice, and gram flour. Prepare a paste and apply this mask on the face. After 20 minutes, wash your face with lukewarm water. Repeat it two times a week to get lighten skin.
9.) Aloe Vera to Get Pale Skin Naturally
Aloe Vera is very helpful to remove hyperpigmentation and restore skin’s original color. As you know, hyperpigmentation is the main cause of uneven skin tone. Aloe Vera has also cooling effect that regenerates new cells, which is essential for healthy skin. Using aloe vera gel can help to improve your skin tone and lighten dark spots.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera:
- Take a leaf of aloe vera and cut the outer layer of it.
- Extract the gel from the aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this gel on your face.
- Leave it for half an hour and wash it off with water.
- Do it at least for two weeks to get lighten skin.
10.) Papaya to Get White Skin Fast
Papaya is used in various beauty treatments and can be used to get lighten skin tone. It is believed that it contains natural bleaching properties and many nutrients that will make your skin healthy.
Steps to Use Papaya:
- Eat papaya daily. It will clean the skin impurities that can cause darken skin as it contains cleansing properties.
- Rub the pulp of papaya on your face.
- Let it dry and wash it off with cold water.Do it daily as it will give your skin glow.
- Another method, take a ripe banana and mash it. Mix it with one cup of lemon juice. Use this mixture to massage your face. After half an hour, wash it off with cold water. Do it once a week to get a change in your skin complexion.
11.) Cucumber to Get Pale Skin Overnight
Cucumber gives cooling effect to your skin. It helps to get an even and light skin complexion. Cucumber is suitable for all types of skin.
Steps to Use Cucumber:
- Take a cucumber and cut it into slices. Place the slices on darker skin areas. Leave it for a few minutes and then remove them. Rinse your face with lukewarm water. Repeat it twice daily.
- Grate a cucumber and combine it with honey to prepare a spot reducing mask. Apply this mask on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Use cold water to wash your face.
- You can also mix one tsp of lemon juice and cucumber juice. Apply it directly on your face. Allow it to dry and wash your skin with water. Do it once daily until you get white skin tone.
12.) Oatmeal to Get Pale skin
Oatmeal is helpful to promote the growth of new cells to improve your skin complexion. It also removes the old skin cells and exfoliate the skin that make your skin healthy.
Steps to Use Oatmeal:
- Take one tbsp of oatmeal and mix it with tomato juice. Apply this paste on your face. Leave it for at least 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. While rinsing your face, rub your face gently so that the oatmeal can remove the dead skin cells. Do it daily for some days.
- Another method, take one tsp of oatmeal powder, a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix it well to prepare a paste. Apply this paste on your dark skin and let it dry. Rinse off the dry mask with water. Repeat it daily for some days.