If you are concerned about your dark complexion, then you are at right place. In this article, you will get to know about some useful remedies that will make your skin lighter. Everyone wishes to have milky white and flawless skin especially women. Some people experience uneven skin tone such as darker complexion. There are many reasons of having darker skin such as poor lifestyle, overexposure to the sun, some medicines, dry skin, stress, environmental pollution and excessive use of chemical based cosmetic products. Many people work hard to achieve milky white skin and flawless skin. Lots of skin-whitening lotions and creams are available in the market. But such types of products contain harmful chemical products that will damage your skin. Also, these products are too expensive. So try to avoid these products and use some home remedies and natural remedies that will effectively lighten your skin color.
A proper care is necessary for your skin on a regular basis. As it will make your skin glow and lighter. Over exposure to the sun make your skin dark, dry and dull. So protect your skin from ultra violet rays. Your skin color depends on the pigment, known as Melanin. This pigment is produced in the skin cells, referred to as Melanocytes. When your melanocytes produces excess melanin, then your skin becomes darker.
Causes of Dark Skin:
- Environmental pollution
- Over exposure to the sun
- Some diseases
- Chemical based cosmetic products
Best Remedies to Make Your Skin Lighter:
- Best Remedies to Make Your Skin Lighter:
- 1.) Caring of Skin to Make Your Skin Lighter
- 2.) Milk to Get Lighter Skin Fast and Naturally
- 3.) Lemon Juice to Make Your Skin Lighter Fast and Naturally
- 4.) Rice Powder to Make Dark Skin Lighter Fast
- 5.) Baking Soda to Get Lighter Skin Fast
- 6.) Aloe Vera to Make Your Skin Lighter Naturally and Fast
- 7.) Almond Oil to Get Lighter Skin Naturally
- 8.) Gram Flour to Make your Skin Lighter Fast and Naturally
- 9.) Tomatoes to Get Milky White Skin Fast and Naturally
- 10.) Yogurt to Make Your Skin Lighter Fast and Naturally
By following the best remedies you will get white skin color.
1.) Caring of Skin to Make Your Skin Lighter
- Caring of skin is very important to make your skin glow and lighter.
- Use sunscreen when you go outside during the day. Sun exposure can dark your complexion and may produce brown spots or scars on the skin. Use a sunscreen with a high SPF (sun protection factor) to care of your skin.
- Clean your face two times a day as it removes oil and dirt which is necessary for a healthy and clear complexion.
- Use moisturizer after cleaning your face. Exfoliate your skin 2 times in a week as it eliminates the darker dead skin cells and rebuild the new lighter skin.
2.) Milk to Get Lighter Skin Fast and Naturally
Milk is one of the best home remedies to make skin lighter. Milk is a great source of calcium. Calcium helps in promoting skin color. The lactic acid presents in milk reduce the pigmentation of the skin which makes your skin lighter naturally.
Steps to Use Milk to Make Your Skin Glow:
- Take a bowl of milk and heat it.
- Take a washcloth and soak it in this warm milk.
- Take out the wash cloth and wring out the excess milk.
- Use this cloth to rub your skin.
- Repeat the process 3 to 4 times in a day.
- Do it daily for several weeks to make dark skin lighter.
3.) Lemon Juice to Make Your Skin Lighter Fast and Naturally
Lemon juice is one of the effective home remedy for whitening of the skin. The natural bleaching and astringent properties in lemon makes your skin color lighter. These properties will help to tighten the pores and reduce the sebum secretion and its acidic property will make your skin lighter. Lemon juice also contains vitamin C which helps in the production of new skin cells and you will get bright skin.
Steps to Use Lemon for Skin Lighting:
- Take a lemon and extract the juice from it.
- Put a cotton ball in this lemon juice and apply it on your dark skin or face.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, wash your face with water.
- An alternate method, make a face mask by mixing 2 tsp of rose water, 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of fuller’s earth. Apply this paste on your face to lighten your skin. Keep it for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with water.
- You can also prepare a paste by mixing 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Now, apply this paste on your skin. Keep this paste on your skin for 15 minutes then wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this home remedy daily to get milky white skin.
4.) Rice Powder to Make Dark Skin Lighter Fast
Use rice powder and rice water to make your skin tone and whiten the skin. Rice is a great source of para aminobenzoic acid, which works as a natural sunscreen. It protects you from ultraviolet rays.
Steps to Use Rice Powder to Make Skin Lighter:
- Take one cup of uncooked rice and grind it to make its fine powder.
- Make a paste by adding milk to this powder.
- Apply this rice paste to your face.
- Keep this paste on your face for half an hour.
- Wash your face with warm water and repeat it 2 to 3 times in a week.
5.) Baking Soda to Get Lighter Skin Fast
Baking soda is one of the best home remedies which is used for various skin problems. Baking soda mask can lighten your skin color and reduce acne scars. It can remove the dead skin cells and make your skin lighter.
Steps to Use Baking Soda Get Lighter Skin Color:
- Prepare a paste by mixing 1 tsp of baking soda with enough water or rose water.
- Apply this paste on your face in circular motions.
- Leave this pack for two minutes.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe your face to remove the pack.
- Now, wash your face with clean water.
- Follow this remedy once in a week to make your skin color lighter.
6.) Aloe Vera to Make Your Skin Lighter Naturally and Fast
The Aloesin compound present in aloe vera which helps in the production of melanin. In this way, you can get milky white skin by using aloe vera. Aloe vera has many benefits which help to give you a smooth, soft and light skin color.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Get Lighter Skin Naturally:
- Take an aloe vera leaf and extract the gel from it.
- Apply this aloe vera gel to your skin four times in a day.
- Repeat this process daily for at least 15 days.
- After 15 days you will get the desired results.
7.) Almond Oil to Get Lighter Skin Naturally
Almond oil contains various compounds which are good for the skin. These compounds include fatty acids, vitamin E, B2, B6, PP and minerals. These compounds help in removing the unwanted skin pigmentation. Thus, it helps in lightening the skin tone. It also removes scars or spots and make your skin glow.
Steps to Use Almond Oil to Get Lighter Skin:
- Take some almond oil and heat it little.
- Now, massage your face with this oil for 15 minutes.
- After massaging, take a tissue and gently press it on your face to remove the excess oil.
- Repeat this process every night before bedtime.
- Keep it overnight and wash your face in the next morning.
8.) Gram Flour to Make your Skin Lighter Fast and Naturally
Gram flour is also known as chickpea flour. It works as an excellent exfoliant and transfer all the nutrients to you skin to make it lighter and glow.
Steps to Use Gram Flour for Lightening the Skin:
- Take 1 tbsp of gram flour, 1 tbsp of milk cream, half tsp of honey and 2 to 4 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix all these ingredients to make a paste.
- Leave it for 20 minutes until it dries completely.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply this mask once a week or daily for 4 weeks.
9.) Tomatoes to Get Milky White Skin Fast and Naturally
Tomato acts as a natural bleaching agent that make your skin lighter. Tomatoes have astringent and cooling properties that are rich in vitamin C. It is perfect for the lightening of skin.
Steps to Use Tomatoes to Get Lighter Skin Naturally:
- Grate a tomato to get its pulp.
- Apply this pulp on your face.
- Allow it to dry and again apply this pulp.
- Repeat this remedy for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now, wash your face with water to get the lighter skin.
10.) Yogurt to Make Your Skin Lighter Fast and Naturally
Yogurt has many nutrients which are good for your skin. Yogurt also contains lactic acid, which has bleaching properties.
Steps to Use Yogurt to Get Lighter Skin:
- Take some yogurt and rub it on your face.
- Leave it for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this home remedy once a day for several weeks to change the complexion of your skin.