Acid Reflux is commonly known as heartburn. This a common and very unpleasant pain that is uncomfortable. It commonly happens after taking too much of spicy or fatty food. Usually, you get this pain when the acid formed backs up to the esophagus. Acid reflux makes you feel as if you have a small bonfire in your chest. Sometimes this burning sensation extends up to the neck. Here in this article, we will discuss the various ways to get rid of acid reflux. The common symptoms of acid reflux are:
- Heartburn- It is also called indigestion. This acidic indigestion causes a burning pain referred as the heartburn. Heartburn is uncomfortable and can move up to the throat. The epicenter of this reflux is the middle of our esophagus. They spread over the chest. There are various misconception that it affects the heart. But in reality, it does not affect out hear.
- Regurgitation- It is yet another symptom of acid reflux. You get the sensation of the acid backing up into your throat and mouth. It produces a sour or bitter acidic taste. In some cases you might get wet burp’s excess of it can make you vomit.
- Dyspepsia- This is also one of the common symptoms of acidic reflux. It is referred to as general discomfort. The symptoms include Burping, nausea after eating, bloating, upper abdominal pain.
Sometimes sufferers experience severe chest pain. The main cause of this pain is the acid splashing into the esophagus This is one of the classic symptom of acid reflux. If the acid reflux is more than you the pain will become more intense.You cannot ignore the pain and need to give attention to get rid of the acid reflux. here are some of the ways you can deal with the problems.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Acid Reflux:
- Natural Ways to Get Rid of Acid Reflux:
- 1.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
- 2.) Aloe Vera Juice to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
- 3.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
- 4.) Raw Almonds to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
- 5.) Cold Milk for Acid Reflux
- 6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Cure Acid Reflux
- 7.) Apple to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
- 8.) Take Herbal Tea to Get Rid Of Acid Reflux
- 9.) Yogurt for Acid reflux
- 10.) Sleep on Your Left Side
1.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
You can take baking soda to get rid of acid reflux. Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate . it can help to bring down the gnawing, burning sensation oh heartburn caused by the acid reflux. Sodium bicarbonate commonly known as baking soda is a base substance and it’s PH level is higher that 7.0 this helps to neutralize the acid reflux. Take a spoon of sodium bicarbonate with a cup of water to get rid of acid reflux.
2.) Aloe Vera Juice to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
Aloe vera has medicinal benefits. Its anti inflammatory properties help to cure burning sensation. If you have an acid reflux take an ounce of aloe vera juice. You can also take raw aloe vera the aloe vera leaf contain gel you can take out this gel and have them. Take two spoons of aloe vera gel and add them to a cup of milk. If you find the taste too concentrated add aloe vera to a glass of milk and have it. Use cold milk or normal temperature once this will help you to get rid of acid reflux fast.
3.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
You can also have lemon’s to get rid of acid reflux. You can start your day with lemon juice and remain free from acid reflux. Just add lemon juice to a cup of warm water and have it every day. If you have missed it in the morning you can have it 15-20 minutes prior to your meal.
4.) Raw Almonds to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
If you are suffering from heartburn you can take raw almonds to get relief from it. Almonds are rich in calcium and the best remedy for acid reflux is calcium. It in return helps you to maintain proper pH level and cure heartburn. You can soak them every night and take them raw in the morning this will help you to soothe the burning sensation else you can just have it at the time of the pain.
5.) Cold Milk for Acid Reflux
The simplest way to get rid of acid reflux id drink some cold milk. If you have the burning sensation and pain just take a glass of milk and drink slowly. Cold milk is more effective. Milk has the power to neutralize the ph level and soothe heartburn.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Cure Acid Reflux
Apple cider vinegar is highly beneficial for health and the anti-inflammatory property of this vinegar helps to get rid of acid reflux. If you are suffering from a heartburn you can take apple cider vinegar to cure heartburn. Mix 1-2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with honey instead of taking tea. This will help to enhance the digestion process and give you relief from acid reflux.
7.) Apple to Get Rid of Acid Reflux
An apple a day keeps doctors away, yes you can have a red apple and get rid of acid reflux. An apple helps you to digest food better. So if you have an invitation or had a problematic meal don’t worry just have an apple. At times when you are having acid reflux pain just take an apple, this will give you relief from the heartburn.
8.) Take Herbal Tea to Get Rid Of Acid Reflux
Herbal tea is beneficial and also enhance the digestion process. There are various herbal teas amongst them there are a few which can help you to get rid of acid reflux easily. Mint herbal tea, chamomile or fenugreek herbal tea can soothe the irritated tissues of the digestive system.
9.) Yogurt for Acid reflux
Yogurt is a probiotic and has anti-inflammatory property. This helps to get rid of acid reflux. Yogurt helps to enhance the digestive system. Its anti-inflammatory function again helps to soothe the heartburn. You can have yogurt as soon as you get a heartburn. For prevention take yogurt after spicy or any problematic meal to get rid of acid reflux.
10.) Sleep on Your Left Side
Our stomach lies on the right side and sleeping on the stomach can cause the esophagus to back up the acid influx. Thus, if you are suffering from acidic reflux sleep on the left side. Do not put any additional pressure on your stomach this might cause acid reflux and also indigestion.