After writing how to get rid of acne?, how to get rid of acne scars?, and how to get rid of pimples?, we are now writing how to use aloe vera for acne and acne scars? Acne is the basic skin problem happened when the pores of the skin get to be obstructed with excess oil, dead cells and microscopic organisms. It seems generally on the face, midsection and back in the pimples that are red in shade. Aloe Vera is one of the prominent and one of the most seasoned remedy for acne. It treats acne as well as helping to treat blazes, sunburn, mend wounds, minor scraped areas and cuts. It is a plant that fits in with cactus like species and its leaf contains a thick clear mesh that could be connected to the affected territory to get quicker easing of the skin problem.
Aloe Vera has numerous properties like anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-bacterial, pain inhibitor and coagulating operator, scar decreasing property and invigorating cell development which helps to treat the acne successfully and naturally. It likewise contains fundamental vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids and catalyst which our body and skin needs for capacity appropriately by boosting up the invulnerable framework.
How Aloe Vera Juice Works to Treat Acne and Acne Scars?
- Aloe Vera contains hormones called gibberellins and polysaccharides and it likewise acts as anti-bacterial which helps in slaughtering the microbes bringing on acne.
- It is a natural astringent that helps to uproot the excess oil, earth and dead skin cells, which further causes obstructs to your skin pores and reasons bacterial contamination.
- It also helps to invigorate the cell development with the goal that the harmed skin will mend speedier and scar less.
- It acts as natural anti inflammatory which helps to reduce the redness, inflammation and pain that connected with acne. It likewise has a mitigating property
- Aloe-vera acts as a pain inhibitor that reduces the pain when connected to the affected region. It profoundly enters and hinders the pain in the profound layers and simplicity inflammation.
- It likewise reduces the scars successfully why on the grounds that it contains compelling antioxidants that contained in the gel will help to reduce the pain and repair your skin well. It additionally contains zinc, vitamin E and vitamin C which aids in reducing the scars from the skin rapidly.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne Treatment?
Aloe Vera is utilized as a part of numerous approaches to treat the acne. Here is few ways to treat acne with aloe vera. In case you don’t have aloe Vera plant then purchase natural aloe vera gel from the stores as it does not costs much. It’s generally better to have an aloe vera plant in your home or area. It can treat acne in different areas instead of face like back, midsection, scalp, and so forth.
Method-1: Use Aloe Vera for Acne Treatment
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and squeeze it to concentrate its gel.
- At that point take that gel and rub it on the acne affected part of the skin.
- Repeat the process for a day for no less than one week to dispose of the acne.
Method-2: Use Aloe Vera with Lemon for Acne Treatment
- Squeeze the gel from a fresh Aloe-Vera leaf (slice open the leaves to squeeze out the mash).
- Make a fine gel by using the blender.
- Add a few drops of lemon or lime and after that again mix it to mix all together.
- At that point put this fresh aloe Vera in a bowl and put it in the fridge.
- Then apply some of this paste to your face like face mask and wait for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your face with the normal water.
- Repeat the process regularly, until you get help from the acne and its scars.
Method-3: Use Aloe Vera with Turmeric and Honey for Acne Treatment
- Take fresh aloe vera gel and add a bit of turmeric, honey, milk and a few drops of rose-water.
- Mix it well and then apply this paste on the acne affected part of the skin.
- Allow it to stay on for around 15 – 20 minutes and wash it off altogether with water.
- Keep doing this process regularly to dispose of the acne soon.
Method-4: Use Aloe Vera Based Products for Acne Treatment
Wash your face regularly twice day by utilizing facial cleanser containing aloe vera i.e. once in the morning and once at the evening time, which helps to enhance the side effects and prevents further breakouts.
Alternately, utilize aloe vera contains creams, gels, cleansers, cream to saturate the whole face and other acne affected part of the skin to reduce the breakouts created by the development of the excess oil, mellows the skin and reduces the presence of acne scars.
Aloe Vera Mask for Acne Treatment:
- Boil fresh Aloe-Vera leaf in water for few minutes.
- Mix it to make a paste and after that add honey to it.
- Now, Use this paste as a mask on your skin (delicately rub it while applying).
- Leave it on for around 20 minutes and wash it with frosty water.
- Repeat applying this mask regularly to dispose of the acne problem.
Which Aloe Vera is Known to Treat Acne Best?
Continuously utilize a fresh aloe Vera gel that has extract from the aloe Vera leaf of the plant. In light of the fact that it contains all the key qualities that are exceptionally compelling to treat acne. It additionally relieves your skin from aggravation, inflammation and from destructive poisons. It’s suggested to utilize the fresh aloe Vera of sufficient quantity to dispose of the acne.
The Utility of Aloe-Vera Juice in the Treatment of Acne:
Yes, it can treat the harmed skin. It says that aloe Vera gel for outside utilization and juice for interior utilization, which helps to unclog the skin pores, purges the blood, reduces inflammation and prevents further contamination of shaping acne. Along these lines, its prescribed to drink a tad bit of aloe Vera juice for a day, which cures acne as well as helps to cure lung malignancy, Type 2 diabetes, and so on.
Aloe Vera for Acne Scars:
Aloe Vera has anti inflammatory property, which helps to heal the scars rapidly. It prevents excess oil secretion & keeps the skin hydrated.
Process to Use:
- Take a fresh aloe Vera leave (if it is available) or juice (from departmental store).
- Squeeze out the gel from the aloe vera plant.
- Apply the gel on the scars.
- Let it sit for a few minutes or leave it (it won’t harm you).
- Rinse your face with water and gently apply an oil free moisturizer.
Precautions to Be Taken:
- You need to take the following precautions while using aloe Vera for treating acne safely.
- Before consuming aloe vera juice for the first time means you have to check once whether you’re allergic to garlic, onions, tulips or any other plants in the lilac family then you’re allergic to aloe vera also.
- Consumption of aloe-vera juice for more than one year will increase the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Commercially prepared aloe Vera gel can be used before and after cleaning. Pat dry your skin after washing with aloe vera soap. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions a before applying the gel.
- Aloe vera is known to treat acne very well ,but more than applying aloe vera to your acne and its scars, you can change your lifestyle habits and diet plan which definitely show results in preventing acne now and in future also.