How to get rid of blackheads fast and naturally with home remedies? Blackheads are a skin problem that everyone surely want to remove as fast as possible. They are small bumps caused by clogged hair follicles. Its dark surface, caused by oxidation, and can be very unsightly. Blackheads are a form of acne, but do not let the word “acne” worry you too much. In fact, this form of acne is the easiest to treat. It is so easy that you can even remove blackheads from your nose and face by just using home treatments. Blackheads home remedies are not only affordable, they are effective and safe to the skin as well. Below are some home remedies to get rid of blackheads fast and naturally. Alternatively, you can read 16 ways to get rid of blackheads fast at home & blackhead removal tips & tricks on our website.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight Fast & Naturally (Nose & Face)
Natural Leave-On Facial Treatments to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight From Nose & Face:
If you have blackheads only on your nose then you can read the article blackheads on nose on our website.
1.) Apply Tomatoes to Remove Blackheads Overnight from Nose and Face
Here is the procedure you can follow with tomatoes:
- The antiseptic properties in the tomato are effective and help in de-clogging your pores to get rid of blackheads.
- Mesh the tomato and use its juice and peel as a facial treatment to remove blackheads.
- You have to concentrate on the areas (Nose & Face) where the blackheads are found the most.
- If possible, let it stay on your face for 2-3 hours. This tomato treatment will dry up blackheads completely.
- This will make blackheads naturally fall off from the skin surface.
2.) Use Lemon to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight From Nose and Face
You can use the lemon as per this below procedure:
- Lemon also known to have antiseptic and antioxidant properties, the lemon makes it a popular home remedy to get rid of blackheads from the nose and face.
- Since lemon is quite acidic in nature, dilute lemon juice by adding water so that it will not irritate or burn your skin.
- You can also add a pinch of salt to the mixture to make it more effective. Apply the mixture to the face and nose with the help of a cotton piece.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes, and wash it with lukewarm water.
- The salt and the natural acid capability of the lemon, make a perfect combination in drying up blackheads.
- Instantly, you will feel that your blackheads are lessened. Your skin will be more clean and glowing.
P.S. – If you feel the irritation or its feeling the lemon is burning your skin, wash it immediately and apply some cream on the area.
3.) Apply Egg and Honey to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight
You can make an egg and honey mask for blackhead removal & here is the procedure:
- You can create an effective blackhead removal paste by mixing the whites of the raw egg and honey.
- Now apply this all over the face, concentrating on the area of the nose where the blackheads are visible.
- Leave the paste for thirty minutes or until your face feels tight. Rinse the paste very well using warm water.
- This treatment will remove your blackheads.
- Also, your face will be clear, and glowing after you have done this natural treatment.
Few Natural Facial Scrubs to Get Rid of Blackheads From Nose & Face:
4.) Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight with Sugar and Honey Face Pack
Procedure to make honey & sugar face pack:
- Mix enough amount of sugar to honey to create a natural facial scrub.
- After cleansing the face, use the sugar-honey mix to scrub the nose and other areas of the face where the blackheads are visible.
- The scrub will remove the dead skin that will permit the blackheads to surface and make it easy to clean.
- Once your blackheads have surfaced, it is now easier to be removed from the skin.
- This is an effective way to remove blackheads from nose and face.
5.) Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight with Baking Soda
Procedure to use baking soda for blackheads:
- Make a baking soda paste by adding a few drops of water until it looks like a melted ice cream.
- Scrub it only to the areas where the blackheads are found.
- Make sure to just scrub in gentle motion and do not harm the skin. Rinse it with warm water after scrubbing.
- The baking soda mixture will dry up the blackheads fast.
- The baking soda also has bleaching properties that make the skin glow and brighten along with removing blackheads from nose and face.
6.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Use of Lemon and Sugar Mixture
Procedure to make Sugar and Lemon mixture:
- Mix small amount of lemon juice to brown or white sugar until it forms a thick mixture.
- You may use this mixture to scrub the nose and the face for removing blackheads.
- The sugar balances the acid in lemon, while the lemon juice lessens the roughness in sugar.
- Together, they create an effective facial scrub that remove blackheads and other blemishes in the face.
7.) Get Rid of Blackheads With Honey and Cinnamon Scrub
Mix half teaspoon of cinnamon with one teaspoon of honey. Apply it on your skin. Leave it for 5 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. It helps to remove dirt from the pores and removes blackheads from nose and face.
8.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Oatmeal
Way to apply Oatmeal for blackheads:
- The mixture of oatmeal and yogurt is incredible remedy to get rid of blackheads.
- Mix one teaspoon of honey and the juice of four tomatoes in sufficient oatmeal to make a paste.
- Scrub it on your skin to get rid of blackheads.
- Wash it off following 10 minutes.
- Repeat regularly for clear skin.
- You can likewise make a paste by mixing together three tsp. of yogurt, few drops of lemon juice, two tsp. of oatmeal, and few drops olive oil. Apply the paste to your whole face, leave for a couple of minutes and afterwards rinse your face with water.
9.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Turmeric
Turmeric, which works well for minor blazes, can likewise be utilized to get rid of blackheads.
- To make a paste you have to take 2 tsp of mint juice and mix with turmeric powder.
- Now, apply it directly to the blackheads and leave it for a few minutes to get dry and afterwards wash the area with lukewarm water.
- You can likewise make a thick paste by mixing turmeric powder, milk and red sandalwood together. Apply it on the affected area and following 10 minute wash the skin with water.
10.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Epsom Salt
An alternate effective and natural approach to get rid of blackheads is Epsom salt.
- Mix one teaspoon of Epsom salt and a couple of drops of iodine in a little hot water until the salt disintegrates completely. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area with the help of a cotton ball and leave it to get dry.
- Utilize a clean wash cloth to gently wash it off.
11.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Cornmeal
Cornmeal goes about as a grating to clean out dirt hindering the pores in your skin.
- Mix one tablespoon of powdered cornmeal with some of your customary facial cleanser.
- Before applying the mixture, use steam to help open the pores on your face.
- After this, apply the mixture on the affected area and gently rub it in a round movement to get rid of blackheads. Focus on the most affected areas with blackheads.
- After a couple of minutes, use cold water to rinse your wash. (Cold water is used to close the pores).
12.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Fenugreek
One of the most effortless and easiest natural solutions to get rid of blackheads is fenugreek.
- Make a thick paste by mixing fresh fenugreek leaves with a little water.
- Apply it on the affected area and allow it to dry for approx. 10 to 15 minutes.
- After drying, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Utilize this cure daily.
Few Natural Toners to Get Rid of Blackheads From Nose & Face
13.) Apply Olive Oil and Lemon Extract to Get Rid of Blackheads
Mix equal amounts of olive oil and lemon extract to create an effective facial toner against blackheads. Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture to the entire face. You have to concentrate on the nose area. Do this every day and you will be glad on how easily your blackheads fade.
14.) Use Apple Cider to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight from Nose and Face
The natural acids found in the apple cider vinegar make an ideal toner that fights blackheads in the face and in the nose area. If the apple cider vinegar that you found in the grocery has a high concentration, mix it with water to lessen the acid. This acts as an effective toner to remove blackheads from nose and face.
15.) Apply Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight
- Known for its antiseptic properties that effectively heals skin blemishes, tea tree oil can be your best treatment against blackheads.
- Apply this every day on the face. You have to pay extra attention to the nose area that is prone to blackheads.
- It will not only help to get rid of blackheads, it will also prevent it from coming back.
16.) Apply Green Tea to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight
One of the mildest yet most effective means of getting rid of blackheads is green tea. Its antioxidant properties help the skin in getting rid of dirt and bacteria build-up that leads to all forms of acne, including blackheads. When you use it as a natural toner everyday, you are on your way to blackhead-free nose and face.
Other Useful Ways to Get Rid of Blackheads From Nose and Face
17.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Glue
- Acquire some basic non harmful glue. You can utilize the sort you would have utilized for basic school craftsmanship tasks, for example, P.V.A glue or Elmers glue.
- Put your face over a sink or a bowl loaded with steaming-hot water, or spread your face with a wash material absorbed hot water. This is discretionary, yet can be exceptionally gainful. Try to get the steam as hot as comfortable to you.
- Apply glue to grieved areas. At that point, leave only until it is completely dry.
- Peel it off. Peel the glue off and see the results on the dry glue.
18.) Squeezing to Get Rid of Blackheads
- Warm your skin, since warming makes the pores stretch, making it easier to squeeze out the blackheads.
- In the first step, clean your skin and then you have apply a hot compress to the affected areas.
- Grab a squeeze of skin with one or a couple of closely-dispersed blackheads in the centre and squeeze. You’re trying to apply the pressure from underneath the blackhead.
- This method works best if the blackheads are not hard or profoundly embedded, and if your skin isn’t easily wounded or harmed by extending.
- You can likewise utilize an extractor device or bobby pin to compel it out. If you feel some problem or ache with this method, then it is better to try some other method.
19.) Get Rid of Blackheads with Toothbrush And Toothpaste
- Apply an inch-sized amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush.
- Wet the toothbrush and wet the affected area.
- Gently with your toothbrush, scrub the affected area for a small amount of time to get rid of blackheads.
- Sometimes the vapours from the menthol toothpaste can irritate the eyes, so better do not apply the toothpaste close to the eyes.
- On the off chance that you have nose blackheads, apply a considerably small amount of toothpaste, to avoid vapors to eyes.
- This method has likewise been known to chip away at spots, yet is not guaranteed.
- Continuously sanitize the toothbrush with boiling-hot water in the wake of utilizing this method.
- Repeat daily until the affected areas are clear.
20.) Get Rid of Blackheads With AHAS
- Purchase a cream containing an AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) to get rid of blackheads.
- Apply a small amount of cream to the blackhead areas. This cream will clear the dirt and dead skin cells and expose the blackheads.
- Repeat about like clockwork.
- These products can cause skin irritation, dryness, and chipping. Discontinue use if the irritation gets to be extreme.
- AHAs are additionally known to expand affectability to the sun, so be careful on the off chance that you are going out in brilliant daylight in the wake of utilizing this treatment.
21.) Cleansing Milk to Get Rid of Blackheads
- Apply 2% milk to your face.
- Massage the milk gently into your skin gently for 5 minutes.
- This method works best in the event that you do it specifically before bed.
- Apply Vaseline on the tainted area and leave it overnight.
- After getting up, squeeze the blackheads gently and you will notice that they come out easily.
- Wash your face with cold water.
22.) Get Rid of Blackheads With Gelatin and Milk
- Take one tablespoon of milk and one tablespoon of flavourless gelatin.
- Mix them together in a container.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area fit as a fiddle of a pore strip. You can also use a paint brush or a cosmetics brush.
- Allow it to dry on the affected area. This ought to take around 10 minutes, yet may take longer or shorter.
- Remove the strips to get rid of blackheads. When you pull the strips off, you will likewise be uprooting the blackheads.
Other Tips To Get Rid of Blackheads:
- Try not to touch your face too much to prevent the exchange of oils from your hands to your face.
- Keep your hair clean. In the event that you have a clean face, oil from the hair can gradually run down your face and clog up spots.
- Changing your pillowcase regularly aides prevent future breakouts and helps to get rid of blackheads.
- Wash your face daily, avoiding cleanser. Utilize an exfoliator scrub.
- Blasts may irritate the skin, so try to tie them up or have them trimmed.
- Put cold water on your face after you utilize a treatment so your pores therapist back down and don’t get as much dirt.
- Continuously utilize without oil moisturizer because you would prefer not to clog your pores much more.
- Wash your face at least one time in a day, and also try to wash it more times in a day if possible. If you follow this process, you will see visible results within 4 or 5 days.
- Off and on again a pore minimizer can help decrease blackhead breakouts.
- To keep oil away from your face, use smudging papers or oil absorbing sheets, Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets (or CVS oil absorbing sheets) are modest and effective and can be bought at any medication store.
- Read other home remedies to remove blackheads naturally & a specific article to get rid of blackheads on nose.
We have an detail post on how to get rid of acne on our website, you can read it in case of any help on acne.