After writing how to get rid of pimples overnight?, how to get rid of blackheads?, and how to get rid of whiteheads?, we are now writing the best ways to reduce pimple size or decrease the size of a pimple overnight. You have a sudden and big pimple and you want to reduce pimple size or reduce the size of a pimple. Before doing anything take the additional precautionary measures to do anything with the pimple. Sometime precautions and simple home remedies will help to reduce pimple size and redness also. Keep reading the artilce to know the best ways to reduce the size of a pimple.
Remedies to Reduce Pimple Size
- Remedies to Reduce Pimple Size
- 1) Use The Aspirin Paste
- 2.) Apply The Toothpaste
- 3.) Use The Lemon Juice
- 4.) Take Help From Ice
- 5.) Apply The Honey
- 6.) Try The Steam Therapy
- 7.) Use The Garlic Remedy
- 8.) Apply Some Sea Salt
- 9.) Tea Tree Oil Will Help
- 10.) Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment
- 11.) Baking Soda Will Help
- 12.) Apply Egg Whites Mask
- 13.) Use Some Papaya Paste
- 14.) Make Cornstarch Paste
- 15.) Use The Banana Peel
- 16.) Try Some Aloe Vera Gel
1) Use The Aspirin Paste
You can utilize 1-3 aspirins, however, don’t utilize more than that to reduce pimple size. Keep in mind, generally as you wouldn’t swallow a lot of aspirin without asking a specialist, you would prefer not to put a cluster of aspirin on your face without taking opinion with a specialist. Utilizing more than 3-4 aspirins for every day, can prompt blood-thinning issues as it is assimilated into your bloodstream.
- Crush 1 aspirin tablet and mix it with water. The proportion should be approximately 3:1. You want to have a thick paste, which shouldn’t take more than a couple of drops of water.
- Apply the paste straightforwardly on the pimples. You can utilize a clean Q-tip, or, in case you like to utilize a finger, wash it altogether with cleanser or rubbing alcohol first to make sure that you won’t add new bacteria to your skin.
- Keep the aspirin there for 12-15 minutes. You would prefer not to leave aspirin on your skin for more than 15 minutes. Overall your skin will assimilate a considerable measure of aspirin into your bloodstream, where it will stay for sometime.
- Use a clean, wet tissue to clean the aspirin. This will reduce pimple size and redness.
2.) Apply The Toothpaste
Apply a bit of white toothpaste on the pimple will help to reduce pimple size. It is usually said that every toothpaste contains silica, which helps to dry out pimples. It is the same thing that is inside the white toothpaste. Apply a thin film of toothpaste over the pimple area, let it sit for 30-40 minutes or leave it overnight. Then, you can wash it off to reduce the size of a pimple. Don’t utilize toothpaste that has menthol or fluoride. These may intensify redness and cause more pimples to show up.
3.) Use The Lemon Juice
Fresh lemon juice has a high concentration of vitamin C in it, which is effective in reducing pimples size and redness. This remedy requires the use of fresh lemon juice and is not suitable for people with sensitive skin. You can read lemon for acne on our website.
- Squeeze some lemon juice from a freshly cut lemon. Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply it on your pimples.
- Alternatively, you can use lemon juice, along with some cinnamon powder and apply it on your pimples and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning and pat your skin dry.
4.) Take Help From Ice
Ice the pimple to calm a portion of the irritation. Wrap a couple of ice cubes in thin, clean material and apply to skin break out area, making a point not to put an excessive amount of pressure on your skin. An excess of pressure can result in the pimple to break, bringing about considerably more redness and spreading microscopic organisms. Cool temperatures moderate nearby blood course, lessening swelling and redness in the harmed tissue and reduce pimple size.
5.) Apply The Honey
Honey has natural antiseptic qualities and is very effective in treating pimples and reducing the size of a pimple. Take some pure honey and apply it on your pimple affected area, with the help of a clean cloth. You can also use some cinnamon to make a paste with pure honey and apply it on your skin. Leave the paste overnight and wash it off the following morning. You will most likely notice a significant decrease in the inflammation and pain after this therapy. Read article on honey for acne of our website.
6.) Try The Steam Therapy
Steam works wonders when it comes to treating pimples. It has the capability of opening up the pores and allowing your skin to breath. Steam, helps your skin to get rid of all the accumulated, dirt, bacteria and dead cells. Fill a container with enough water. Let the water come to a boil and let your face soak up the steam. Keep on repeating the process for to get faster results. After the process ends, dry your face and apply a water based moisturizer for an added glow.
7.) Use The Garlic Remedy
Cloves of garlic have high sulfur content and can effectively treat your skin problems. Peel a few cloves of garlic and rub them directly on the pimples. Once the juice is applied on the skin, let it sit for a few minutes, before washing your face with warm water. Since garlic is an antiviral, antiseptic, anti-fungal and antioxidant it can effectively reduce the occurrence of pimples.
8.) Apply Some Sea Salt
Sea salt can be used to kill the bacteria in the pimple and reduce the inflammation and size of pimple. Mix some sea salt with water and make a solution. Apply this solution on your pimples, with the help of a Q-tip. This salt treatment will significantly dry out the pimples and reduce the pimple size and its occurrence.
9.) Tea Tree Oil Will Help
Tea tree oil has high amount of antibacterial qualities and can be used to treat pimples in an effective manner. Take some undiluted tea tree oil and add 3 drops of water per drop of tea tree oil and with a help of a cotton swab, apply it on your pimples. Tea tree oil will help to kill the bacteria and reduce the inflammation and size of pimple around the area. Read article on tea tree oil for acne on our website.
10.) Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment
Apple cider vinegar has very similar properties like lemon juice. It has both anti-fungal and antibacterial properties and is very effective in killing the harmful bacteria present in the pimples. It is always a good idea to dilute the apple cider vinegar with water before applying it to the skin directly. Let ACV sit on your skin for a few hours before rinsing your face off with warm water. Read article on apple cider vinegar for acne on our website.
11.) Baking Soda Will Help
Baking soda is one of the best natural remedy available to man to treat pimple and other skin problems. It helps to clear the skin by gently exfoliating it. It is cheap and easily available to common people. The best way to use pimples is to make a paste of baking soda with the help of a few drops of water and apply it as a mask all over the face. Rinse it off with cold water, once the paste dries off.
12.) Apply Egg Whites Mask
Egg whites have astringent qualities and can help to reduce the occurrence of pimples. Take a egg and carefully break it. Separate the yolk from the whites, and apply the egg whites on the face with the help of your hands. Once it dries off, wash your face with water. Your face will look brighter after this treatment.
13.) Use Some Papaya Paste
Papaya flesh is an important ingredient in treating pimples. Mash up some papaya flesh and apply it on your skin. It will render you the benefits of some good quality pimple treatment skin, without drilling a hole in your pocket.
14.) Make Cornstarch Paste
Cornstarch is very effective in treating pimples occurrence on the oily skin. It can reduce the redness and inflammation of the skin and reduce the painful feeling related to pimples. Make a cornstarch paste with the help of water and apply it to your entire face to get the best results. Wash it off once the paste dries off.
15.) Use The Banana Peel
Banana peels have high concentration of lutein, which is a powerful anti-oxidant and can help to treat painful pimple related conditions. Take a banana peel and rub it on your skin in a circular motion for a couple of minutes. After 30 minutes you will be free to wash your skin.
16.) Try Some Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera is a great source of naturally occurring anti-bacterial gel. Rubbing aloe-vera gel will help to reduce the inflammation and redness of the skin and provide a cooling effect to your body. Read article on aloe vera for acne on our website.
Other Useful Tips:
- Clean your face before applying anything. Wash your hands, prior and then afterward living up to expectations with acne on your face. The microorganisms can make zits get greater and in the end makes more zits create on your face!
- Have tolerance with your skin issues. In spite of the fact that they may not vanish overnight, It generally deteriorates before it improves, so Don’t surrender!
- The dynamic fixing in aspirin, acetylsalicylic corrosive, is very much alike to (however not the same as) salicylic corrosive, which is utilized as a part of hostile to acne medications.