When people get older they avoid looking in the mirror when wrinkles start to multiply as they age. They are caused by thin, sagging skin. They particularly appear on the face, back of hands, neck, and tops of forearms. Wrinkles occur as a part of the natural aging process when the collagen and elastin in the fibroblasts that produce elastin and collagen. Premature or excess wrinkles can also be caused by like too much exposure to sunlight or harsh environment, excessive stress, smoking, use of certain drugs, sudden weight loss, genetic predisposition and loss of vitamin E. There are many easy home remedies that can help to get rid of wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming.
Ways to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- Ways to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 1.) Fenugreek Seed to Reduce Wrinkles
- 3.) Bananas to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 4.) Almonds to Reduce Wrinkles
- 5.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 6.) Carrots to Reduce Wrinkles
- 7.) Ginger to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 8.) Lemon juice to Reduce Wrinkles
- 9.) Pineapples to get Rid of Wrinkles
- 10.) Water to Reduce Wrinkles
- 11.) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 12.) Cucumber to Reduce Wrinkles
1.) Fenugreek Seed to Reduce Wrinkles
Fenugreek seeds, leaves, and even oil work as an antidote for different skin problems, including wrinkles. The leaves of fenugreek rich in vitamin and minerals that are easily absorbed by the body and help to treat wrinkles and fine lines, when this remedy is used regularly.
- Grind a few fresh fenugreek leaves to make a thick paste. apply this paste on your face and leave it on for overnight. Wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- You can also wash your face with fenugreek seeds of boil water or you can also apply fenugreek oil on your wrinkles and fine lines.
2.) Olive Oil for the Treatment of Wrinkles
Olive is a great oil for your skin. It is a good source of vitamin A and E, antioxidant, which helps to fight skin-damaging free radicals.
- Regularly massage olive oil onto the affected skin, it will get moisture, repair and even regenerate skin cells. as the oil will penetrate deep into the skin, it provides long lasting protection and keeps it moisturized.
- Or you can use another option. mix a few drops of honey with a few drop of glycerin and olive oil. Massage the mixture into your skin twice a day. this will help to eliminate the dead skin cells and helps to tighten the sagged skin.
- You can also massage your skin with emu oil, coconut oil, almond oil or vitamin E oil, it will prevent and reduce wrinkles.
3.) Bananas to Get Rid of Wrinkles
Bananas are rich in minerals, vitamin, and antioxidant that fight with the cause of wrinkles and fine lines. Use this remedy twice per week, it will help to rejuvenate your skin and treat wrinkles in a natural manner.
- You need to mash two ripe bananas to make a thick paste. apply this paste on the wrinkled skin. Leave it on for at least half and hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water. use it with some skin moisturizer.
- Or you can use another method. make a mixture of mashed avocado and banana along with little honey. slather it on your skin and leave it on for about 20 minutes, then wash it off.
4.) Almonds to Reduce Wrinkles
- Soak some almonds in water overnight. Remove the skin and grind the almonds into a thick paste in the morning. Apply this paste on your skin and even under your eyes to get rid of dark circles. Leaves it on for about 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. To get result do this daily.
- You can also massage almond oil into your skin to delay the effects of aging.
5.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Wrinkles
The aloe is excellent for the skin as it contains malic acids that help to reduce wrinkles by improving the elasticity of your skin.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and cut it into slices to extract the gel out of it. apply this fresh gel onto your skin and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Or you can use another option. mix one teaspoon of aloe vera gel with contents of vitamin E capsule. Apply this mixture to areas where wrinkles are forming. Leave it on for about half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
6.) Carrots to Reduce Wrinkles
Carrot is a rich source of vitamin A, which promotes the production of collagen hormones and help to keep the skin smooth.
- You need to boil two to three large carrots in a water until they become soft. Then blend the carrots with a little honey to make a paste. apply this directly on the face. Leave it on for about for half an hour and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Or you can use another option, combine an equal amount parts of honey and carrot juice with each morning and evening. You can leave it for about 10 minutes before washing it off.
- Or you can also include raw carrots in your diet.
7.) Ginger to Get Rid of Wrinkles
Ginger works as an excellent anti-wrinkle remedy due to its high antioxidant content. It also helps to inhibit the breakdown of elastin, one of the main causes of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mix a pinch of grated ginger with one tablespoon of honey. Eat this mixture every minute
- You can also drink ginger tea two times a day to get rid of wrinkles.
8.) Lemon juice to Reduce Wrinkles
Lemon juice is rich in citric acids that act as a strong exfoliant and helps to get rid of dead skin cells. it also works as an astringent and a deep cleansing agent that will help to fade blemishes as well as fine lines and wrinkles and other signs of aging like dark circles. It is one of the effective remedies to get rid of wrinkles.
- You need to gently rub a little bit of lemon juice into your facial skin. Leave it on for about 5 to 10 minutes. then rinse your face with cool water. use this remedy two to three times a day.
- Or you can use another method, you can mix one teaspoon of each honey, vitamin E oil and yogurt and lemon juice. Spread this mixture on your face and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. then wash it off with cool water.
- Another option is; mix lemon juice with Indian gooseberry and apply this mixture onto your face to treat wrinkles and delay the aging naturally.
9.) Pineapples to get Rid of Wrinkles
Pineapple has an enzyme that promotes skin elasticity and moisturizes your skin and also helps to eliminate dead skin cells as well. This fruit is rich in fiber, antioxidant and vitamins that boost the skin heath.
- Peel the skin of pineapple and rub the flesh of pineapple on the affected skin area. Let it dry for about 20 minutes, and then rinse it off warm cold and warm water.
- Or you can use another method. apply the juice from a green pineapple onto the skin daily for about five minutes before washing it off. This is an effective remedy to treat dark circles around the eyes.
10.) Water to Reduce Wrinkles
Drinking water is one of the easiest and most effective remedies to get rid of wrinkles. Water keeps your body hydrated and maintain the moisture level in the skin. When the body is dehydrated, your skin will generally look older.
- Make sure to drink pure filtered water as unfiltered water may have traces of a chemical that can damage your skin over the time.
- You need to drink at least two liters of filtered water daily. Have a glass of water in the morning to kick start your day and them keep the bottle of water beside your throughout the day. avoid carbonated and alcohol drinks, though.
11.) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Wrinkles
Castor oil is one the oldest known anti-aging treatment. Apply and massage a few drops of castor on your face in the evening after cleansing. This will help to keep the epidermis smoother, more flexible and also decrease wrinkles. You should use this treatment 1 to 2 times a week after eye wrinkles have diminished to keep under eye wrinkles from developing.
12.) Cucumber to Reduce Wrinkles
You can use cucumber to get rid of wrinkles. This is only of the best item not only for under eye wrinkles but also for crows feet. You need to put some cucumber slices on your eyelids. The pieces of cucumber will decrease the wrinkles and puffiness so your skin will feel re-energized afterward.