Who does not want bigger lips like one that Anjelina Jolly. They look so stunning and gracious with the fuller lips. However, most of these stars chose liposuction to get plumper lips and some of them just experiment with their looks what later become a fashion. You cannot vouch on liposuction and lips surgeries but you can actually vouch on natural remedies for bigger lips. Read more, to know about how to make your lips bigger.
Ways to Make Your Lips Bigger:
- Ways to Make Your Lips Bigger:
- 1.) Exfoliate to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 2.) Kiss and Smile to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 3.) Whistle to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 4.) Perch Lips to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 5.) Facial Exercise to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 6.) Overdraw Lip Line to Look Your Lips Bigger
- 7.) Apply Lips Gloss to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 8.) Cayenne Pepper Oil to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 9.) Cinnamon Oil To Make Your Lips Bigger
- 10.) Peppermint Oil to Make Your Lips Bigger
1.) Exfoliate to Make Your Lips Bigger
Before starting any of the remedies to get bigger lips, exfoliate the lips. Wipe off your lipstick. Then remove the flaky particles or dead skin from the lips with soft bristle brush. Also, gently massage them. This will cause a swelling in the lips which will help to make the lips fuller. Or put on some sugar on the washcloth and use it to scrub your lips. However, do not do this often this can make your lips dry and chapped.
2.) Kiss and Smile to Make Your Lips Bigger
Well, you do not have to kiss anyone, all you have to do is just pretend to do so in order to get fuller lips. Before starting with this technique moisturize your lips. Your broad smile and kiss and kiss are enough to get bigger lips. All you have to do is:
- Close your lips and smile. Try to stretch the lips from both the ends.
- Maintain the same pose for a few seconds.
- Then make a kiss pose, maintain it for a few seconds and then smile again.
- Do this as many times you can do to get plumper or bigger lips.
3.) Whistle to Make Your Lips Bigger
Another way to get fuller lips is whistled often. In this way, your lips will stretch and gradually they will get bigger. This is why most of the people who play musical wind instruments have plumper lips. All you have to do is:
- Select one of your favorite music and try to whistle on its tune. To get bigger lips whistle for 5-10 minutes in a day.
- Gradually increase the intensity of your whistle. It should be as loud as the whistle can be.
4.) Perch Lips to Make Your Lips Bigger
You can also perch your lips to get fuller and plumper lips. Perching means simply pressing your lips. By frequently pressing your lips, they will get plumper.
- Perch your lips and stretch them as hard you can.
- Maintain the same pose for a few seconds.
- In the same position open your mouth and stretch the lips.
- Maintain this position for a while and then relax.
- Do this 10-12 times a day to get fuller lips.
5.) Facial Exercise to Make Your Lips Bigger
Facial exercise is one of the best ways to get fuller and plumper lips. You won’t get the perfect lips in one go you have to do it more often
- Press both the lips altogether firmly. Then make a pose of kiss and gradually move the lips towards left. Stretch it properly and then move your lips towards right.
- Do this 15-20 times.
- Stretch the lips in one direction and they move them to another stretch it that direction. During the course of the action do not open your lips.
6.) Overdraw Lip Line to Look Your Lips Bigger
If you want a make your lips look bigger instantly then overdraw the life line. This will give others the illusion of big lips. The Hollywood star Kylie Jenner use the same trick to make her lips bigger instantly. All you have to do is:
- Take a lip liner and outline your lips. Do this just outside your lips. That means there should be the slightest space between both the lips and the lining.
- After outlining apply the lipstick on the lips and the space created.
- You can use a concealer to hide the lip line a bolder look.
- Make sure that your lip liner matches with the color of your lipstick.
7.) Apply Lips Gloss to Make Your Lips Bigger
Most of the girls apply lip gloss to highlight their lips. You can also use the lip gloss to create an illusion of the fuller lips. All you need to do is apply a lipstick on your lips properly and then use the lips gloss to dab only in the middle of the. This will highlight the middle part of your lips and they will appear bigger. However, do not use dark lips stick color as they tend to ruin the entire look of yours.
8.) Cayenne Pepper Oil to Make Your Lips Bigger
To get plumpy and bigger lips apply cayenne pepper oil on your lips. This essential oil will help to stretch the muscles and thus, your lips will become bigger and bolder. All you need to do is, add a few drops of cayenne essential oil to your lip balm. And use it to massage your lips.
How to Make a Lip Balm?
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted cocoa butter and few drops of sweet almond oil. Mix it thoroughly.
- Add a few drops of cayenne pepper essential oil into it. Mix it properly and your lip balm is ready to use.
- Alternatively, few drops of water to the cayenne paper essential and rub it on your lips to get plumpy lips.
- Take a bare amount of this essential do not take it much quantity otherwise, it damages the skin of the lips.
9.) Cinnamon Oil To Make Your Lips Bigger
Another essential oil that can help you to achieve bigger lips is cinnamon oil. It stimulates the lips capillaries and increases the blood flow in the lips. This makes your lips bigger and bolder.
- Mix a few drops of cinnamon oil to your lip balm and use it to massage often.
- While applying this mixture you might sense a burning sensation. Do not worry it will last for a short period.
10.) Peppermint Oil to Make Your Lips Bigger
You can also use peppermint oil to make your lips look fuller and plumpy. It will also promote the blood circulation and make your lips swell. This will gradually increase the size of your lips.
- Mix a few drops of peppermint oil with petroleum jelly or your lip balm.
- Use it when desired. It will add shine to your lips and will make them appear bold.