After writing how to get a girlfriend?, How to know if a girl likes you? and how to make out?, we are writing how to hug romantically? A hug is one of the greatest feelings. It is the best way of showing affection and make your partner feel how much you love him or her. If you want to hug your partner romantically then you need to keep it sensual and intimate. To hug romantically you need to sync with your partner. Do not focus on anything else except hugging and being with your partner. A perfect hug can give you magical pleasure and it also can increase the love between you and your partner. To know more on how to hug romantically read more.
Tips to Hug Romantically
- Tips to Hug Romantically
1.) Start Slowly
Do not show rush in getting away from your partner after a hug. Even after the hug ends and you need to part from your partner then do not get apart all of a sudden and keep your hands on your partner and while getting apart try to catch your partner’s eyes. These things will make it more romantic. Try to be still in touch after your hug and you can even initiate the kiss and look into your partner’s eyes. Leaving your partner after as soon as the hug ends will get your partner confused about your emotions.
2.) Use Your Hands
Try to caress your partner while hugging him or her. A little close caressing while you hug can do wonders for your love life. Caressing is entirely natural and lovely passionate touch that all loves. However, it’s distinctive for men and women. Female like caressing when men touch their back firmly, lightly squeezing, or touching neck and lips. Men love it, when women gently touch their hands, stroking their hair all tenderly while hugging, as it warms up your companion.
3.) Hug With Affection
Hugging one without any feelings is totally futile. The real enjoyment of hugging your love comes when you truly want it or mean it from your heart and hug with a complete feeling being passionate. A hug can go disturbing when you feel that your partner is totally detached and you still don’t let him or her go. Nothing done without feelings have great impacts. And even small gestures or actions when performed with feelings can make you feel great. When you feel like hugging your partner then the feeling which you will get is great.
4.) Squeeze Your Partner
A romantic hug persists longer than a dispassionate hug. Gently grab a little tighter for two or three seconds. Take a deep breath and sigh; ease into the hug and appreciate it. Note that your hug should be strong enough to be noteworthy, but not so firm that it restrict him or her from breathing regularly. Causing your hugging companion to pass out from an absence of oxygen is not supposed romantic in the most group. Be careful not to harm your partner. If you are hugging a girl then you need to be more careful about it as it will need to be more careful as you might hurt her.
5.) Hug From Back
If you relish hugging your partner from their back, to give them a passionate pleasure, then be certain before hugging that your companion is not into anything more significant work. Girls like back hugs when guys place their hands on their stomach or around her neck. Men prefer it from back when lady grab them from their chest and lean their head on to guy’s back. Everyone likes this sudden hugging approach made by their partner. This way is lovely and surprising, therefore, it is liked by everyone.
6.) Keep Head Contact
Tilting your head upon somebody is a sign of closeness. When you roll in to give a passionate hug, move your head to the side. Don’t push too far to the side, if you want your cheek to brush up toward your partner’s face. To add an extra sentimental touch, move your head or face toward the head or neck of your mate.
7.) Hug From Behind to Hug romantically
Touch your body up against the back person you are hugging, and enclose your arms around them. It doesn’t matter so much if you are the taller one or the shorter one, other than where your hands will settle up. If you are the taller one then you can keep your arm around your partner. If you are the shorter one then you can hold your arm straight out and do not need to bend the elbow. Hugging from behind is a romantic hug gesture and your partner will like it. It heats up the passion greatly.
8.) To Hug a Girl Romantically
If you know her well, then gently pull her close. Slowly escort her to a suitable place. Make your girl sit down on your lap while turning her head slowly towards yours. Kiss her passionately while still brushing her back with your arms, and give her a little massage. enhance the kiss as you slowly put her beneath you.
- A passionate hug can lead to much more if the two of you are satisfied being close with one another. Just make it sure that you both are ready for it.
- Look if the girl is comfortable being hugged or not? If you think she is getting uncomfortable then do not force hug.
9.) Hugging a Guy Romantically
To hug a guy you need to show passion. Built up the passion first to hug a guy. A romantic hug may even lead to more that you have planned but does not happen always. If you want to make your guy happy and make him feel your love then romantic hugging is the best way to make your guy feel your love. It is also the best way to make someone feel about your feelings. A passionate hug or romantic hug can make your guy feel that you do not just want to be friends with him.
- If you desire to convert the hug into a kiss, the lean your lower part are still pressed together, look your guy in the eyes, and move ahead to it.
- If you want to stop the hug, press him gently, and tend back. Seize his hand as you get apart, and give it a moderate squeeze before letting go. Look into his eyes, and give him a naughty smile as you cut away.
10.) Create Passion to Hug Romantically
Make it sensual. Gaze sincerely and longingly into her eyes, and use the passion of the hug to show her/him how you feel about your partner. Squeeze your partner tightly enough to show them that you care, but not so tightly that you hurt her at all.
- Be certain. Don’t delay to show her how you feel. It will be beneficial for both of you if you go into the hug feeling pleased with one another.
- Try not to be self-conscious. Focus only on the minute, and on your partner.
Some Useful Tips to Hug Romantically
- Make sure to smell good when you go to hug your partner. Nobody would like to come close to you if you smell like a filth.
- Use cologne or perfume and keep breath mints with you in the case of emergency it can come handy.
- Don’t say all that will spoil the feeling.
- Don’t force. Slow down or stop if your partner seems bothered. Get spoken permission.
- Don’t over think about the hug, let it come spontaneously and don’t talk while hugging.
- Do not force anyone for a hug it comes automatically and there will be no use of hugging someone if they are not interested.
- Make your partner aware of your emotions when you go to hurt your partner.
- If you hug a girl, pull her close to you so that she feels secure and warm.