If you are having 5 to 6 small meals per day and you follow a low carb diet then it may not always possible to eat low carb meals which consist of protein and complex carbohydrates. Replacing high-calorie breakfast, lunch or dinner with a protein shake is the best way to get an energy boost while it also satisfies your hunger. Meal replacement shakes are packed with nutrients, carbohydrates, vitamins and essential nutrients that allow you for the rebuilding of muscles after an intense cardio or weight lifting. Meal replacement shakes are particularly for those looking to increase lean tissue and muscle mass while also increase the number of calories burnt. Having meal replacement shakes are good for overall weight loss, digestive tract and will clean your body. The tastiest meal replacement shakes are high in sugar and fat. So you need to strike a balance between calorie and taste. Here is the list of best meal replacement shakes that you can have in your diet.
Homemade Meal Replacement Shakes:
- Homemade Meal Replacement Shakes:
- B.) Best Meal Replacement Shakes
1.) Kale, Spinach and Pear Shake
This shake will increase your metabolism and keep you away from hunger. Kale and spinach together will make a great smoothie. This shake is packed with fruits, greens and a little amount of honey.
Steps to Make Kale, Spinach, and Pear Shake:
- Take 1 cup of chopped kale leaves, 1 cup of chopped spinach leaves, half pear, one and a half cups of almond milk, 1 frozen banana and 1 tbsp of honey.
- In a blender, combine spinach, kale and almond milk.
- Blend it until no big kale is left.
- Now add honey, banana, and pear to it. Blend it to make a smooth.
- Enjoy this shake immediately.
2.) The Super Green Shake
This shake is one of the best meal replacement shakes that keep you full. This shake is packed with nutrients and has enough calories which are good for your health. This shake provides you a great source of vitamins, protein, minerals, omega-3 acids and antioxidants.
Steps to Make Super Green Shake:
- Take 3 bananas, 1 large mango, 8 large strawberries, 3 cups of chopped dandelion greens, 1 cup of green leaf lettuce, 1 tbsp ground flax seeds, 1 scoop of protein powder and 8 ounces of filtered water.
- In a blender, first, add water and then soft fruits and blend it properly.
- Now add the greens and blend it for 30 seconds to make a smoothie.
- Make this shake your breakfast or you can drink it throughout the day.
3.) Energy Boosting Shake
If you need extra energy in the morning then this shake is a perfect option. It has essential ingredients that wake you up and gives you energy for doing work.
Steps to Make Energy Boosting Shake:
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa butter, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 8 Oz greek yogurt, half cup of ice, 1 banana and pinch of cinnamon.
- In a blender, pour peanut butter, greek yogurt, cocoa butter and ice cubes and mix at high-speed.
- Now cut the banana into slices and add it to the mixture and blend it again.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon to it and drink it in the morning.
4.) Blueberry, Raspberry and Blackberry Shake
This is one of the best replacement meal shakes for breakfast.
Steps to Make Blueberry, Raspberry, and Blackberry Shakes:
- Take one and a half cup of frozen blueberries, 1/3 cup of frozen raspberries, 1/3 cup of frozen blackberries, one and a half cup tbsp of peanut butter, 1 cup milk and one and a half tbsp of honey.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients and make a puree.
- Drink it in the breakfast daily.
5.) Overnight Shake
If you don’t have time in the morning to have shake or breakfast then this overnight shake will be helpful for you. You can have it before going to bed and it works great.
Steps to Make Overnight Shake:
- Take frozen fruit, 1 scoop of protein powder, milk or water, 2 o 3 spoons of plain greek yogurt, ¼ cup of uncooked oatmeal and ¼ cup of spinach.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend it to make a smoothie.
- Drink it before bedtime.
B.) Best Meal Replacement Shakes
1.) Advocare Meal Replacement Shake
Advocare is one of the best meal replacement shakes.
- This shake is easy to digest and delicious.
- It enhances the nutrient absorption.
- You need to have 24 grams of this protein per serving.
- You can buy it online.
2.) Vega One All in One Nutritional Shake
Vega one is another one of the best meal replacement shakes.
- This product is made from real and whole food ingredients such as fruits and veggies.
- It also contains 160 calories, vitamins, minerals, fiber, omega-3s, probiotics and antioxidants.
- It should be 10 servings per container and 41g per serving.
- This product is vegan certified, gluten-free, low-glycemic and made without dairy and soy ingredients.
3.) IdealShake Meal Replacement Shakes
- CONTROL YOUR HUNGER- This shake is one of the best meal replacement shakes that contain a strong all-natural hunger blocker. When you control hunger, you can reduce weight and calories. .
- DELICIOUS TASTE- Ideal Shake meal replacement shake is delicious, making it easy for you to stick to your diet and reduce weight.
- ALL-WHEY PROTEIN- Our weight loss shakes protein, carbs, and fat to help you reduce weight faster. All whey protein supports develop lean muscle and increase fat burn.
- GLUTEN-FREE- Ideal Shake is tested gluten-free. This meal replacements shake also contains 22 vitamins and minerals to support your health.
- QUICK AND EASY- Ideal Shake is easy to use and easy to make. Replace 1 or 2 meals a day for safe and effective weight loss. It is the perfect grab-and-go diet shake.
4.) Getrim Meal Replacement Milk Shake 500g
- This getrim meal replaces meal and control calories and will keep you full for up to 4 hours.
- It helps you to lose up to 2-4 kg in a month.
- It is natural and balanced having no herbs, drugs or chemicals,
- It comes in 3 tasty flavors such as Chocolate Mocha, Strawberry Cream, and French Vanilla.
- With just 180 calories per serving of Getrim, Low Glycemic Index carbohydrates help you to get slow-burning energy for your daily activities.
- It contains 5 gm of soluble fiber that ensures you stay full, the balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats ensures good nutrition.
- It is 50% recommended dietary allowance of minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
5.) St.Botanica Nutritional Meal Replacement Shake
- Having St.Botanica meal replacement shake is one of the healthy ways to lose weight.
- 25gm of serving yields more energy, fibers, protein than any other meal replacement shakes in the market. 25gm serving yields 22 minerals and vitamins, 9.25g protein, 12.50gm carbohydrates and 2.75gm fiber.
- Botanica Nutritional Meal Shake is developed after months of research by Nutrition experts. This product is extensively tested for safety and quality and is manufactured in a GMP, and ISO certified facility.
- Superior Taste – StBotanica Nutritional Meal Shake when mixed with milk it makes a delicious mango flavored drink that can be enjoyed in any season. The delicious taste offered in such a healthy package of nutrition is unmatchable.