The colon is a part of the digestive system which is responsible for extracting water, vitamins, salt and nutrients from indigestible food matter, processing food which was not digested in the small intestine and eliminating solid waste from the body. The colon can be clogged due to waste clinging to its walls. This can cause low energy level, headache, vomiting, weight gain, constipation, skin allergy, fatigue, indigestion, vision problem, memory loss, bloating, stress etc. it can also lead to various heart problems, gall bladder stones, skin allergies, asthma, kidney and liver ailments. However, with the help of colon cleansing, you can easily get rid of harmful toxins and promote healthy intestinal bacteria. This will also help to increase your energy and improve the body’s absorption of nutrient and vitamins. There are much treatments available for colon cleansing but there are many home remedies for colon cleansing which will work effectively.
Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing:
- Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing:
- 1.) Water to Clean Colon
- 2.) Apple Juice to Clean Intestine
- 3.) Raw Vegetable Juice to Clean Colon
- 4.) Lemon Juice is Best Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing
- 5.) Yogurt to Clean Colon
- 6.) Fiber Rich Foods to Clean Colon
- 7.) Seasalt Best Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing
- 9.) Aloe Vera to Clean Colon
- 10.) Ginger to Clean Intestine
1.) Water to Clean Colon
Drinking plenty of water is the best thing you can do for colon cleansing. It is essential to drink at least 8 to 10 glass of water in a day. Regular drinking of water will give your body the liquid and lubrication required to flush out the harmful toxins and waste from the body in a natural manner.
- Drinking plenty of water can also stimulate the natural peristaltic action and help the food to move through the digestive system. Water is also essential to keep your body hydrated. You can also drink fruit and vegetable juices along with water.
2.) Apple Juice to Clean Intestine
Drinks fresh apple juice is one of the best home remedies for colon cleansing. It can encourage bowel movements, breakdown toxins and can improve the health of liver as well as the digestive system. Freshly squeezed apple juice can provide the best results, but if it is not available you can also use packaged organic apple juice.
- Start your day with drinking one glass of unfiltered apple juice.
- After 30 minutes drink a glass of water.
- Repeat this routine several times throughout the day and continue if for three days. In between this routine you can also drink one glass of prune juice. When you are following this remedy, it is advisable to avoid the solid foods.
3.) Raw Vegetable Juice to Clean Colon
It is essential to keep away from the processed and cooked foods for one or two days if you are working on colon cleansing. Instead of solid food, prefer drinking fresh vegetable juice several times a day. Green vegetables contain chlorophyll that helps to remove toxins. It also contains minerals, vitamin amino acids and enzymes the will keep your body healthy and well energized. You can also drink herbal teas.
It is advisable do not to use ready-made vegetable juice as they contain the effective enzymes that can help your body to break down and remove waste products. You can easily make fresh vegetable juice from beets, carrots, corn, squash, spinach, kale etc at your home using a juicer and blender.
4.) Lemon Juice is Best Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing
- Mix the juice of one lemon with a pinch of sea salt and a little honey with a glass of lukewarm water. Then drink this solution empty stomach in the morning. It will help you to enjoy more energy, better bowel movement, and better skin condition.
- You need to add two tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice to a glass of apple juice. Then drink this juice three to four times a day to keep you colon clean. This will help to thin out the mucous in the bowel
- Use either of these remedies for a few days to see a positive result.
5.) Yogurt to Clean Colon
Yogurt is one if the best home remedies to Cleansing. Eating fresh yogurt on a regular basis is a good way to keep the colon healthy. It is a probiotic food, especially the one with live and active cultures will introduce the good bacteria into the gut that will promote indigestion. It will also combat inflammatory bowel disease.
- It also contains a good amount of calcium that discourages the growth of cells lining the colon. Yogurt which is intestine-friendly also solves various stomach problems such as flatulence, indigestion, irregular bowel movements and lots more.
- You can add some fresh fruits such as apples, limes, berries and bananas in yogurt.
6.) Fiber Rich Foods to Clean Colon
Eating foods rich in fiber will also help to cleanse the colon of the harmful toxins. Fiber also helps to keep the stools soft and help to improve the bowel movement, which ultimately encourages the body to expel waste products. It also helps to get rid of any kind of intestinal problem.
- You can add a lot of fiber into your diet by eating fresh fruits like pears, raspberries, and apples as well as fresh vegetables like peas, artichokes and broccoli. Cereals, nuts, whole grains, beans and seeds also contain a good amount of fiber.
7.) Seasalt Best Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing
Sea salt is also a very effective ingredient for the cleansing of the colon due to its detoxifying properties.
- You need to mix one tablespoon of sea salt in a glass of drinking water and boil it.
- When you get up in the morning, drink this solution first empty stomach.
- Wait for a few minutes and then lie down and massage your stomach down to your colon area in a gentle manner. This thing will stimulate your bowel movement and help to remove harmful toxins, regular feces, accumulated fecal matter, parasites and bacteria from the digestive tract.
- Use this treatment up to five times a month.
- As this solution can even cause you diarrhea, it is essential to drink plenty of water and fresh juices throughout the day. Don’t use this remedy if you have a problem with high blood pressure or have a heart condition.
8.) Flaxseed Best Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing
It is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and natural fibers. Adding flaxseeds to your diet is a very good way to cleanse your colon. It also helps to absorb the water and expand the colon and will assist in removing toxins and mucus as the waste matter passes through. Flaxseeds also help to prevent cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
- You can add ground flaxseeds to cereal, yogurt, and other healthy foods. if you want faster result so you can add one tablespoon of ground flaxseed to a glass of water and drink it half hour before eating your breakfast and before going to bed.
9.) Aloe Vera to Clean Colon
Is known for its detoxification abilities and acts as a laxative. It is one of the best home remedies for colon cleansing. The medical properties present in Aloe Vera gel will not only improve your colon health but will also help to help to treat other problems like headaches, skin infection, gastric pain, diarrhea, and constipation.
- you need to add the juice of one lemon with fresh Aloe Vera gel and put the mixture in a blender to make a smooth juice.
- Keep this juice in the refrigerator for about two to three hours.
- Drink this juice several times a day for a few days.
10.) Ginger to Clean Intestine
Ginger is one of the best home remedies for colon cleansing. It a readily available ingredient that can help to reduce bloating and stimulate colon functioning and keep it free from waste and harmful toxins. It aids digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices.
- You can consume a ginger in any form such as grated, juice or cut pieces for colon cleansing.
- Or you use mix one teaspoon of ginger juice with one-quarter cup of lemon juice and mix it with two cups of hot water. You can also add a little amount of honey in it if you want. Divide the solution into two to three parts and drink it throughout the day.
- You can make ginger tea and consume it daily for the positive result.
- Ginger is not recommended for the pregnant women.
Also read how to cleanse the liver?