Belly fat is fat stored in and around your abdominal organs. It can make your jeans feel extra snug but really there is something way worse about the stuff. When fat expands in your abdomen nestling deep among your organs, it sets you up for some serious health problems. It can increase the risk of cancer, stroke, high blood pressure, dementia, diabetes and heart disease. You cannot lose large quantities of weight or excess body fat within one week. To get healthier and lose the dangerous belly fat you will need to change your diet, exercise routine and lifestyle changes over a period of time. you can follow these tips to lose belly fat in a week.
Tips to Lose Belly Fat in a Week:
- Tips to Lose Belly Fat in a Week:
- 1.) Eat good Fat to Reduce Fat
- 2.) Add Fruits and Vegetables to every Meal
- 3.) Eat protein to Lose Belly Fat in a Week
- 4.) Whole Grain to Reduce Weight
- 5.) Drink water to Lose Belly Fat in a Week
- 6.) Cut out Sugar to Lose Belly Fat in a Week
- 7.) Cut on Alcoholic Drinks to Reduce Fat
- 8.) Avoid High-Fat Foods to lose Belly Fat in a Week
- 9.) Interval Workout to Reduce Fat
- 10.) Cardio to Lose Fat
1.) Eat good Fat to Reduce Fat
Studies have shown that eating the right types of fat like monosaturated fat can help to reduce belly fat by up to 20% over low-fat diets.
- Monosaturated fats are the type of fatty acid that has been linked to decreasing the risk of heart disease, improve diabetes management and improve the function of your blood vessels.
- Although monosaturated fats are considered healthy but they still are very calorie dense. Do not add in addition to an unhealthy diet and in addition to the unhealthy source of fat. These should replace the unhealthy source of fat like saturated and trans fat.
- You can find monosaturated fats in variety of foods including nuts, olive oil, seeds, olives, nut butter, canola and avocado oil.
- Replace butter or lard with grapeseed oil, olive oil or avocado oil.
2.) Add Fruits and Vegetables to every Meal
Fill at least half of your plate with fruits and vegetables. They are low in calories and high in nutrients and can help you to lose belly in a week.
- The best to lose weight is through calorie reduction. When you fill half of your plate with fruits and vegetables, the low-calorie nature of these foods can help to lower the overall calorie of your meals.
- Measure 1 cup of vegetables, 2 cups of leafy greens or a half cup of fruit. Include 1 to 2 serving at each meal.
3.) Eat protein to Lose Belly Fat in a Week
Protein is the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Protein will help you to stay satisfied longer throughout the day and help you to fuel your weight loss. Make sure that you should consume a source of lean protein at each meal. Replace all fatty proteins like high-fat cheese, sausage and red meat with leaner cuts of protein like turkey, chicken, fish, beans, eggs, nuts and low-fat dairy.
- It has been shown to reduce the craving by up 60%, boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day and help you to eat up to 440 calories per day. if your goal is weight loss and lose belly fat in a week, then adding protein is the single most effective change you can do to your diet. It will not only help you to lose weight but it will also help you to avoid regaining weight if you ever decide to abandon your weight loss effort.
4.) Whole Grain to Reduce Weight
If you are trying to reduce belly fat and want to get rid of dangerous visceral fat, you will need to go for 100% whole-grain foods when you are eating a bread, pasta or rice.
- 100% whole grains are significantly higher in proteins, fiber, minerals, and vitamin as compared to more refined grain. They are a much more nutritious choice.
- Refined grains are those grains that are overly processes and their vital nutrient is removed. You should limit your consumption of white bread, plain pasta, white rice or crackers.
- Include two serving of 100% whole grains daily. Measure out a half cup of items like brown rice, quinoa, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread or millet.
5.) Drink water to Lose Belly Fat in a Week
Drinking enough amount of water will help you to keep your body feeling more satisfied and hydrated. It will also help to clear fluids each day.
It is recommended that you should drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Even amount up to 13 glasses of water per day is recommended.
Water is essential for hydrating your body. It plays a vital role in regulating your body temperature and blood pressure.
Adequate hydration helps to manage your appetite. Drinking a glass of water immediately before a meal can help to reduce your overall intake and help to weight loss.
6.) Cut out Sugar to Lose Belly Fat in a Week
Studies have shown that sugary beverages, sweets, and food made with refined flour is one of the biggest culprits of visceral fat. Limit or cut out these foods to lose belly fat in a week. Added sugar is very unhealthy. Studies have shown that it has harmful effects on metabolic health. sugar is half glucose and half fructose, and fructose can only be metabolized by the liver in any significant amount. When you consume too much sugar, the liver gets overloaded with fructose and is forced to turn it all into fat. Studies have shown that excess sugar due to a large amount of sugar can increase accumulation of fat in the body.
- Liquid sugar is even worse in this case. As liquid calorie doesn’t register by the brain in the same way as solid calories, so when you consume drink sugar-sweetened beverages, you end up eating a total calories. Studies have shown that sugar-sweetened beverages are linked to a 60% increase the risk of obesity in children.
- So make a decision to minimize the amount of sugar in your diet.
- If you crave sugary sweets, try to replace your snack or treat with a more nutritious food. For ex- low-fat greek yogurt of fruit.
7.) Cut on Alcoholic Drinks to Reduce Fat
Many studies have shown that increase the consumption of alcohol is linked to increasing the amount of visceral fat. Limit of cut out alcoholic beverages to help to lose belly fat in a week.
- Many alcoholic beverages are mixed with sugary, sweetened beverages. The combination of alcohol and sugar together can increase your risk of visceral fat.
- In general, men should not drink alcohol more than 2 glass and women should not drink more than 1 glass.
8.) Avoid High-Fat Foods to lose Belly Fat in a Week
Choosing the healthy source of fats to include in your diet, you should also try to limit or avoid certain types fat that can increase belly fat and the chronic conditions associated with it.
- Try to all trans fats because these fats are man-made and can cause hardening of the arteries, decrease HDl and increase LDL. Avoid all products that contain partially hydrogenated or hydrogenated oils. These are found in processed and fried food.
- Try to eat only moderate amounts of saturated fats. There are lots of research over whether or not saturated fats are unhealthy. In general, fats are higher in calories and if you are trying to reduce weight and body limit these types of fats. They are found in an animal product like full-fat cheese, butter, red meat, and lard.
- Make sure to limit fatty cuts of meat, fried foods, fast foods, processed meats as these types of foods are the highest sources of unhealthy fats.
9.) Interval Workout to Reduce Fat
High-intensity interval workout has become popular. They are known to burn more calories, especially burn a higher amount of body fat as compared with traditional cardio. You can lose belly fat in a week easily by doing interval workout.
- According to the study conducted by the University of Virginia found that those people who had 3 to 5 cardio sessions per week with intervals burned more belly fat, although they technically burn the same amount of calories during the workout itself.
- Most gym machines come with interval programs. If you want you can do internal programs on treadmills, elliptical machines, and stationary bikes.
- You can even create your own high-intensity interval program by alternating between short bursts of very high-intensity exercise with the longer bouts of more moderate intensity exercise. For instance, you can try alternating between 1-minute sprints and 5 minutes of jogging.
10.) Cardio to Lose Fat
In addition to interval training, studies have also shown to it is equally important to do at least 30 minutes of cardio exercise to lose belly fat in a week.
- To especially reduce belly fat, some health professional even recommended that doing up to 60 minutes of aerobics activities shows a significant effect on belly fat.
- Try biking, walking, swimming, running, hiking, working out on an elliptical or rowing machine.