After writing, how to get rid of stretch marks?, how to remove pimple marks?, and how to get rid of cellulite?, we are now writing apple cider vinegar for stretch marks and also the few other important remedies. Stretch marks are ugly faded white lines that appear on the outer surface of the skin, as a result of extreme e stretching of the skin. The human skin is by default quite elastic in nature. however, when its stretched beyond its capacity the protein called collagen, which makes up the inter-connected tissues fail to produce, which results in stretch marks.
In this article, we are explaining the use of apple cider vinegar for stretch marks and also the other important remedies to help with stretch mark removal. Stretch marks usually occur in the dermis region of the skin, where the blood vessel is eventually shown. This is why, when stretch marks appear initially they are red or bright purple in color. Eventually the blood vessel contracts, giving way to the fat underneath the skin to show. The result is silvery white perpendicular lines.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Stretch Marks
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Stretch Marks
- 1.) Apple Cider Vinegar For Stretch Marks
- 2.) Potato Juice With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3.) Make a Sugar Scrub With ACV
- 4.) Aloe Vera Gel With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5.) Lemon Juice With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6.) Castor Oil With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 7.) Apply The Egg Whites
- 8.) Apricot Paste Mask
- 9.) Shea Butter and Coca Butter Therapy
- 10.) Use The Alfalfa
- 11.) Oats Scrub With Apple Cider VInegar
- 12.) Apply The Coffee Scrub
- 13.) Essential Oil Massage
- 14.) Do The Honey Scrub
- 15.) Water To Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Over the counter ointments are one of the most widely available methods of removing stretch marks. However, they require the prolonged usage and are very expensive for many people to afford. Home remedies for stretch marks are an excellent way to treat stretch marks with simple ingredients in a conducive manner. Apple cider vinegar is on remedy, which really help to treat the stretch mark.
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar For Stretch Marks
People usually ask does apple cider vinegar help with stretch marks or it helps to treat with stretch marks. So, our answer is, Yes! apple cider vinegar works wonders for the skin and really help to treat the stretch marks. Apple cider vinegar really helps to remove the cellulite from body and same properties is helping to remove the stretch marks faster. The process of using it is also relatively simple and hassle free.
- Take a spray bottle and fill it with apple cider vinegar. Apply the vinegar on your stretch marks every day before going to bed. and gently massage the area before you sleep so that body adsorb the apple cider vinegar.
- Wash yourself properly the next morning and apply a good quality moisturizer. Soon you will notice the stretch marks fading away faster.
2.) Potato Juice With Apple Cider Vinegar
Potato juice has a huge storage vitamin and minerals, used to restore skin cells. Along with apple coder vinegar potato juice will do the magic. Take a large potato and cut it into thick slices. Dip the slices in the apple cider vinegar and then apply the juice on your stretch marks. Allow it to rest for a few minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Alternatively, you can blend the potato slices in a blender and extract the juice and mix the juice with same quantity of apple cider vinegar. Apply the same on your abdomen and other regions affected by stretch marks.
3.) Make a Sugar Scrub With ACV
Sugar has an excellent capability to exfoliate your skin and return its natural glow and shine. Take a handful of cane sugar and mix it with little apple cider vinegar and almond oil. Apply the mixture on your stretch marks, massage the area gently until the sugar dissolves completely. Repeat the process daily for 3-4 weeks to notice visible changes.
4.) Aloe Vera Gel With Apple Cider Vinegar
Aloe vera is known to have great sooting qualities, which is very essential for moisturizing and healing the skin. It can be used in numerous ways, however the gel form is most widely used.
- Take fresh aloe vera leaf and slice it in two halves and extract the gel. Take the gel in bowl and add the 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar in to it.
- Now, apply the gel on your stretch marks. You can also use the commercially available aloe vera gel, and mix it with the oil of vitamin E capsules. Mix the gel and the vitamin E oil and apply it on your skin, until it is absorbed completely.
5.) Lemon Juice With Apple Cider Vinegar
Lemon juice has a natural acidic property, which makes it a good agent to remove any kind of skin infection, including stretch marks. You can add the lemon juice in apple cider vinegar for added benefits.
- Take a whole lemon and cut it into two equal halves. Squeeze the juice and mix the equal amount of apple cider vinegar in it. Now, apply it all over your stretch marks, until it is absorbed by your skin completely.
- You can mix the same amount of cucumber juice with lemon juice and apply it on your skin. Allow your skin to soak up the juices, completely before rinsing it off with cold water.
6.) Castor Oil With Apple Cider Vinegar
Castor oil is another vital oil, which helps to restore the natural collagen balance of the skin, thereby reducing problems like fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks greatly.
- Take a spoonful of castor oil and mix it with equal amount of apple cider vinegar. Apply it all over your stretch marks affected region of your body.
- Cover the area with a soft cotton cloth and apply some heat with the help of a hot bag or electric hot pad for at least 30 minutes. Repeat the process for at least 1 month, to notice visible results.
7.) Apply The Egg Whites
Egg whites are an important source of protein, which will help to replenish the lost elasticity of the skin. Take two large eggs and separate the whites from the yolk. Beat the white to form into a foamy consistency. Apply this egg white mixture on your stretch marks with the help of a clean cloth. Apply multiple layers of additional benefits. Allow the mixture of egg whites to dry before washing it off with cold water. Apply some olive oil to the area for moisturization. Repeat the process for at least thrice a week for positive results.
8.) Apricot Paste Mask
Apricot is a wonderful ingredient and helps to remove the stretch marks rapidly. Take an apricot fruit and de-seed it. Crush the fruit in a mixer and make a paste. Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar in this paste. Apply this paste on your stretch marks and allow it to rest for 15-20 minutes. After 15-20 minutes, wash the mask off with cold water. Repeat this process daily for visible and better results.
9.) Shea Butter and Coca Butter Therapy
Shea butter and cocoa butter have been used since time immemorial in Africa and in many asian countries to soften the skin, the emollient properties of these two ingredients penetrates deep inside the skin and helps the skin the skin to absorb them easily.
- Measure and take 2 tablespoon each of cocoa butter and shea butter. To heat them together till they melt. Add 1 tablespoon of Vitamin E oil to the mixture and mix well.
- The mixture will harden into a gel like consistency once it cools down. Remove it into a container and refrigerate it. Apply this mixture on your stretch marks twice daily for visible results.
10.) Use The Alfalfa
Alfalfa has a high concentration of vitamin K and vitamin E. Both these vitamins are known as very good skin toners. Measure and take two tablespoons of Alfalfa powder. To this powder, add a few drops of chamomile oil. Mix them well, till they reach a paste like consistency. Apply the alfalfa paste on your stretch marks and allow it to sit for 20-25 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and repeat the process daily for a month for faster results.
11.) Oats Scrub With Apple Cider VInegar
Oats have excellent exfoliating properties and also helps to cure stretch marks. Take a handful of oats add apple cider vinegar to it to make a scrub like texture. Apply it on your stretch marks and gently scrub the area using the oats scrub. Use circular motion to scrub the area, so that the upper layer of dead skin cells is removed. After your bath, apply a good quality moisturizer to the area. Repeat this process every day for blemish free skin tone.
12.) Apply The Coffee Scrub
Coffee is a great exfoliator and is known for it’s anti-oxidant qualities. When combined with Vitamin E oil, it can work wonders for the skin. Take a spoonful of fresh grounded coffee beans. Add a few drops of vitamin oil and form a paste. Apply this paste over your stretch marks and allow the mask to rest overnight. If possible, cover the area with a cotton cloth. In the morning wash the coffee paste with cold water. You will notice a visible change in your stretch marks within one week after application.
13.) Essential Oil Massage
One of the most easy and effective ways to combat stretch marks is to Massage the area using Essential oils. Some of the most popular essential oil is rose, lavender, sandal and chamomile. Use any of these oils in combination with any other carrier oil like coconut or almond for a healthier skin tone.
14.) Do The Honey Scrub
Mixing honey, sugar and olive oil will give great results when used regularly. Take a teaspoon of honey. Add equal quantities of olive oil and sugar into it. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Rub this mixture over your marks and leave it on for a few minutes. Wash it off with hot water and apply a good quality moisturizer.
15.) Water To Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Last but not the least, consume enough water to keep your skin hydrated. Water is one of the most essential ingredient, which can keep the skin hydrated and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water to ensure that the elasticity of the skin is maintained.