After writing, how to get rid of stretch marks?, how to remove pimple marks?, and how to get rid of cellulite?, we are now writing the best ways to avoid stretch marks during in pregnancy. Pregnancy stretch marks are a natural aftereffect of the skin around the abdomen, stretching out to oblige a developing belly. They start out as red streaks and turn shimmering over the long haul. It is easy to prevent pregnancy stretch marks and reduce the appearance of stretch marks if you act on right time in pregnancy. In this article, we are presenting the best ways to avoid stretch marks in pregnancy. If you have post pregnancy stretch marks, then we also have remedies to treat those stretch marks. Figure out the ways prevent stretch marks with changes in the style of living, skin care treatment, and practicing upkeep after the baby is born.
Best Ways to Avoid Stretch Marks in Pregnancy
- Best Ways to Avoid Stretch Marks in Pregnancy
- 1.) Take Care of Your Diet
- 2.) Keep Your Self Hydrated
- 3.) Exercise During The Pregnancy
- 4.) Try To Gain Weight Gradually
- 5.) Perform Some Dry Brushing
- 6.) Avoid Brutal Chemicals During Pregnancy
- 7.) Moisturize Your Skin Well
- 8.) Apply The Cocoa Butter
- 9.) Apply The Aloe Vera Gel
- 10.) Use The Castor Oil
- 11.) Use The Sugar Scrub
- 12.) Potato Juice Will Help
- 13.) Take Help From Lemon Juice
- 14.) Use The Egg Whites
- 15.) Apply The Olive Oil
- 16.) Use The Glycerin
- 17.) Eat Skin Nourishing Foods
- 18.) Ramp Up The Exercise
- 19.) Use The Sunscreen
- 20.) Use The Glycolic Acid
1.) Take Care of Your Diet
Eat a skin-nourishing diet to avoid stretch marks in pregnancy. You’re probably eating healthy, adjusted suppers to verify your baby is getting enough vitamins and supplements. Consider the foods that are especially helpful for the well being of your skin can enhance your skin’s elasticity, which helps prevent stretch marks from framing. Add the following foods to your daily diet:
- Foods rich in cancer prevention agents, which help nourish and protect skin. Eat plenty of strawberries, spinach, blueberries, and other fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Foods containing vitamin E, which protects skin cell membranes. Eat seeds, avocados, broccoli, nuts, and collard greens. Read article on foods high in vitamin E.
- Foods containing vitamin A, which repairs skin tissues. Eat carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, mango, and red bell peppers. Read article on foods high in vitamin A.
- Foods containing omega-3, which keep cell membranes healthy and make your skin sparkle. Eat fish, fish oil, walnuts, eggs and shellfish. Read article on foods high in omega-3.
2.) Keep Your Self Hydrated
Water helps detoxify your body and keeps your skin cells stout, which makes your skin healthier and more inclined to bounce back from the anxiety brought on by stretching. Drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to avoid stretch marks in pregnancy. In case, you think that it is hard to intake this much water try something to trick your brain. Take a substantial water jug that holds what might as well be called 2 glasses (16 ounces) of water. Refill it 4 times for the duration of the day, as opposed to needing to refill a glass 8 times.
Drink homemade tea to avoid stretch marks in pregnancy. Picking teas without juice helps your body stay hydrated, and can ease the boredom of drinking just water consistently. Eat more watery fruits and vegetables. Consuming vegetables that have a lot of water is an alternate great way to hydrate yourself. Eat huge greens loaded with fresh bell peppers, cucumbers, and celery. Choose strawberries, honeydew, watermelon, and other watery fruits.
3.) Exercise During The Pregnancy
Exercising help the skin retain its elasticity by enhancing your body’s circulation. As an added profit, exercise will help prevent you from gaining an excess of weight, too rapidly, checking stretch marks from the beginning. Consolidate exercise into your daily calendar in the following ways:
- Perform exercises intended to make pregnancy simpler for your body. Stretches, Kegel exercises, and other basic developments can help keep your blood moving and keep you more open to amid pregnancy.
- Try pregnancy yoga and other low-impact exercises. Yoga and Pilates provide you an awesome workout without obliging you to move in ways that may feel uncomfortable while you’re pregnant.
4.) Try To Gain Weight Gradually
Stretch marks happen, when you lose or gain a lot of weight too quick. You should take your specialist’s advice for gaining weight gradually, as opposed to putting on your pregnancy weight at the same time. By gaining weight gradually you greatly reduce the risk that you’ll get the stretch marks.
You ought to be eating more calories that you did before you were pregnant, yet not twice as a lot of people do. When you feel longings going ahead, have a little taste of the sustenance you truly need say, dessert and a robust serving of strawberries or foods grown from the ground. You’ll fulfill your sense of taste and feel full.
5.) Perform Some Dry Brushing
Shedding your skin utilizing a dry brush enhances your blood circulation and keeps your skin healthy. Its prescribed as a way to reduce the appearance of stretch marks that have effectively shaped, yet dry brushing can likewise be utilized as a preventative method. Utilize a dry brush produced using natural filaments. The swarms ought to be hardened, yet not all that tough.
Start from the base of your legs and brush your skin upward to your heart. Concentrate on areas where stretch marks may turn into an issue, in the same way as your hindquarters and abdomen. When you’re brushing, take a shower to wash away the dead skin cells. Don’t utilize a dry brush on your bosoms, since the skin there is more delicate and could be harmed by brushing.
6.) Avoid Brutal Chemicals During Pregnancy
Don’t utilize brutal chemicals on your skin to avoid stretch marks in pregnancy. Numerous business body washes encompass sulfates, which can dehydrate your skin and lessen its elasticity over the long haul. Choose a cleanser made with natural oils that will hydrate your skin, instead of making it lose a lot of dampness.
Coconut oil can act as a healthy skin cleanser. Rub it over your skin, flush with warm water, and pat your skin dry with a delicate towel. It may not be important to utilize a cleanser on your skin, especially on the off chance that it is inclined to getting to be dry. Wash your skin with tepid water and pat it dry.
7.) Moisturize Your Skin Well
It is important to utilize a moisturizer to hydrate the skin on your belly, sides, lower back, thighs, legs, and anyplace else you may get stretch marks. Customary lotion won’t infiltrate the skin profoundly enough to keep it hydrated, so utilize an item particularly made for pregnant women, or try to use a natural oil.
Bio-Oil, almond oil, shea butter, and wheatgerm oil are prevalent and effective decisions for saturating skin amid pregnancy. Immaculate lanolin, which is produced using the oils created by sheep to keep their downy supple, likewise lives up to expectations exceptionally well. Moisturize your skin in the morning in the wake of washing and again during the evening. In the event that you recognize tingling where your skin is generally stretched, that is a sign to add more moisturizer around there.
8.) Apply The Cocoa Butter
Coco butter is one of the most amazing remedies to avoid stretch marks in pregnancy and after pregnancy. Cocoa butter can be found in many beauty products as it is very healthy for the skin. Cocoa butter not only helps with the stretch but is also an amazing moisturizer. What you have to do is:
- Take a cup half filled with cocoa butter. Add two tablespoons of wheat germ oil to it. Also add two teaspoons of beeswax to it. Add one teaspoon of vitamin E oil and kernel oil and warm this mixture.
- When it melts, mix it well and put it in an air-tight jar. Keep in the refrigerator. Use it to massage the affected area. Use it thrice a day for best results.
9.) Apply The Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is one of the most wonderful remedies for pregnancy stretch marks removal. It has soothing properties that are used to avoid stretch marks in pregnancy and after pregnancy. You can get the aloe vera gel easily from stores, but it is suggested to go for the fresh aloe vera gel. What you have to do is:
- Take a fleshy aloe vera leaf and cut it into two and extract the gel from it. Apply the gel on the stretch marks and leave for 15 minutes. Wash it off after 15 minutes and do it daily for best results.
- Alternatively, you can try the other way as well. Take some vitamin E capsules and extract oil from it. Mix it with aloe vera gel and use it to massage the affected area. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off.
10.) Use The Castor Oil
You can also go for castor oil to get rid of stretch marks in pregnancy. It is rich in properties that fade away the scars and the mask. What you have to do is:
- Take some castor oil and apply it on the affected area and then massage gently for 15 minutes.
- Take a clean cotton cloth and wrap it around the area. Apply heat with the help of heat pad.
- Repeat it daily and you will get the results after a month.
11.) Use The Sugar Scrub
Sugar is also one of the most amazing remedies for post pregnancy stretch marks removal. It is one of the best natural remedies and exfoliates your skin gently. You can prepare a homemade sugar scrub and that will help with stretch marks treatment. What you have to do is:
- Take some sugar and mix it will almond oil and add some lemon juice to it. Mix the ingredients well and apply it on the affected area.
- Rub gently for some time and then take a shower. Do this daily for a month for best results.
12.) Potato Juice Will Help
Potato juice is known for restoration of skin cells and thus is counted among the best remedies for to avoid stretch stretch marks in pregnancy. This works as natural bleach and fades away the scars and the marks. It is also used to get clear skin. What you have to do is, take a potato and slice it thinly. Rub the slices on the affected area. Leave for some time and then wash the area with lukewarm water.
13.) Take Help From Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is also one of the most amazing remedies for post pregnancy stretch marks removal. It has bleaching properties and thus is used to get clean and clear skin naturally at home. Regular application of lemon juice will help get rid of stretch marks. What you have to do is, take a lemon and extract its juice in a bowl. Apply the juice on the affected area and rub gently. Leave it for some time and then wash off. Repeat the process daily for best results. You can also add some fresh cucumber juice for more effective results.
14.) Use The Egg Whites
Egg whites are also among the most effective remedies for stretch marks removal. They are also used to make skin flawless. Egg whites are high in protein that is amazing to cure stretch marks. What you have to do is:
- Take two eggs and whisk them in a bowl. Separate the yolk from the egg whites.
- Apply the egg whites on the affected area and leave it for some time.
- Wash it with cold water. After washing it off, apply some olive oil. It will keep the skin moisturized.
- Do it daily and you will see the difference in two weeks.
15.) Apply The Olive Oil
When it comes to get flawless and healthy skin, no oil can be better than olive oil. It is rich in properties that help with maintaining the skin tone. You can also try olive oil to avoid stretch marks in pregnancy. Olive oil is one of the most amazing remedies for pregnancy stretch marks removal. What you have to do is, use olive oil to massage the affected area gently. After massaging it for a while, leave it for some time. Skin will absorb the essentials of skin and will give you clean and healthy skin.
16.) Use The Glycerin
Glycerin is also of the most effective home remedies for pregnancy stretch marks removal. It is a simple one as well as you might easily find glycerin in your house. If you so not have this in your house then you can easily fin at stores. What you have to do is just mix it with lemon juice and you will be able to get rid of stretch marks fast and naturally. What you have to do is, take some lemon juice in a bowl and add two drops of glycerin to it. Mix it well and rub it gently on the affected area. Repeat it daily for best results.
17.) Eat Skin Nourishing Foods
Continue eating foods that nourish your skin. Don’t stop the usage of the fresh fruits and nuts, fish, vegetables, and avocados after your baby is born. The time after your delivery is an important window for making sure your skin continues to get the vitamins it needs to reestablish itself and recoup from stretching.
Don’t go on an accident diet to lose weight after pregnancy. Lose it increasingly, just as you expanded it gradually, so your skin has room schedule-wise to tighten itself. Continue hydrating yourself with plenty of water to help your skin retain elasticity.
18.) Ramp Up The Exercise
Since the baby has been born, you are no more constrained to exercises that are protected to do amid pregnancy. Exercise four or five times a week, concentrating on the affected area. Quality preparing to prevent the stretch marks during pregnancy. Building solid muscles help your skin tighten up. Try weight lifting, and work with a mentor to make sense of what exercises are ideal for you. Cardio workouts to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. Swimming, biking and running keep your passage healthy and help your skin bounce back into shape.
19.) Use The Sunscreen
In the event that you set out for some swimming or invest sooner or later in the sun, verify you utilize plenty of sunscreen on your belly, sides, midsection and different areas where stretch marks may happen. The sun’s beams are tough on skin, so its expressly imperative to shield yourself while pregnancy.
20.) Use The Glycolic Acid
On the off chance that you do wind up with a couple of stretch marks, which can happen regardless of the fact that you take preventative measures treat them while they’re still new. Apply a stretch mark treatment containing glycolic acid to your abdomen.
Solution creams containing retinoids, which ought not be ingested while you are pregnant or nursing, have likewise been demonstrated to help with stretch marks. Utilizing glycolic acid and retinoids in the meantime, may create preferred results over utilizing the products all alone. In case, these products just aren’t making the marks go away, laser treatments for stretch mark evacuation are an effective decision after pregnancy.