In this article, you will get the ways to get rid of pimples overnight and fast with home remedies. Waking up fresh in the morning after long night’s sound sleep makes one feel happy and think positive about the day ahead. But, if you stand in-front of a mirror and see a red, hot and swollen pimples on your face, your time and mood may get spoiled. You can either bear with it and leave it on its own or try to take some easy homemade treatments to get rid of pimples at the earliest. Here, in this article we are telling and explaining few home remedies to get rid of pimples overnight and fast. You can also read the articles on how to pop a pimple?, how to reduce the redness of a pimple?, how to remove pimple marks? and how to reduce acne scars?
24 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight:
1.) Use Toothpaste to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Toothpaste gives extraordinary results while remove pimples. Also, it is available in every house and you do not need to go out to the supermarket or nearby store. Toothpaste is best utilized and gives a better result after washing the area and then apply it on the pimple. Please make a note that you should only use the white toothpaste instead of any gel based toothpaste to remove pimples. You can also read how to remove pimples with floss and mouthwash.
- Wash you wash with any mild soap or face wash and dry it.
- Apply some white toothpaste to the pimple or on the affected area. You can also leave it overnight.
- Wash it after 1-2 hours or in morning with cool water.
- In the case, that you aren’t going somewhere in day, you can repeat the procedure in the day time. Try to leave the toothpaste in contact with the pimples for not less than thirty minutes to be viable.
Note: Sometimes you can feel itching and feel burning sensation since you had not selected the right toothpaste or your skin is to sensitive. In that case, wash it immediately and try to use other remedies.
2.) Orange Peel and Juice to Remove Pimples
Orange peel is very effective while treating the pimples. Vitamin C substance in oranges makes it a flawless and very effective cure for pimples and acne.
- First wash your hands before touching your skin, since dirty hands can acquaint bacteria with the skin.
- Then wash your face with warm water as this helps to enlarge the pores.
- Gently rub the orange peel on the affected area. You need to use the separate orange peels for every pimple. Generally, there is a high risk of bacterial infection from one area to other if you use the same peel.
Alternatively, you can extract some orange juice also after removing the peel. Now dip a cotton ball or swab in orange juice and apply it on the pimples. Change the cotton ball also while applying the juice on pimples to prevent bacteria from spreading. Leave it for 15 to 30 minutes. Now wash your face with cold water, this will shrink the pores and prevent from further obstructing of pores.
Note: Wash immediately if you feel burning sensation or itching.
3.) Use Green Tea to Get Rid of Pimples
There are many studies, which proves that the green tea has shown magical effects on pimples and acne, when used externally. There is a theory that also helps when you consume it. Green tea contains an antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate or EGCG. This antioxidant will helps in reducing the sebum production, bacterial growth and inflammation in acne-prone skin. So it means that it solves the problems, which are responsible for pimples.
Directions to Use Green Tea:
- Take few green tea leaves. If you are not able to get green tea leaves, then use the green tea bags.
- Take a cup of boiling water and put a green tea bag or some green tea leaves in it.
- Let it be cool for 5-10 minutes. In the meanwhile, wash your face and pat dry with the help of towel.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the cool green tea water on your face or where you see the breakouts.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash your face with the normal water. It helps to kill the bacteria and further helps to reduce the sebum production.
4.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Pimples
Here is an effective remedy to get rid of pimples fast. Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties, which help in fighting the microscopic organisms and kill bacteria that cause pimples. It works like a solvent, which penetrates through the extra sebum. It further unblocks the pores and removes the dead cells. Additionally, it helps in reducing the redness and inflammation of pimples. Before you use the tea tree oil, you need to dilute it. To dilute the tea tree oil, you can add a drop of oil to 9 drops of water.
Directions to Use Tea Tree Oil for Pimples:
- Wash your face completely and dry it.
- Dip a cotton ball in diluted tea tree oil and apply it on the affected area or on the pimple.
- Wash your face in 15 to 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can take 1 tablespoon of Aloe-Vera gel and add a couple of drops in it.
- Now, apply it on the pimples with the help of a cotton ball.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your face.
Note: Tea tree oil should be diluted always before you use.
5.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Pimples
A couple of drops of lemon juice work well, when applied on a pimple. Despite the fact that it causes a touch of tingling and sensation, but it helps to reduce inflammation and swelling. Ensure you apply just fresh lemon juice and not the packaged juice.
Steps to Use Lemon Juice of Pimples:
- Dip a clean swab of cotton in the juice and apply on the pimples at least before 1 hour from going to bed.
- Before sleeping clean the lemon juice and apply some moisturizer. If you feel burning, then wash it immediately.
- Another remedy is to make a paste by mixing a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the paste on the pimples and leave the paste for 1 hour before going to bed and wash it off before sleeping.
Note: We would not recommend this remedy for individuals with sensitive skin since it may cause irritation, dryness and redness.
6.) Aspirin to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Curious! however aspirin is an effective remedy while treating pimple also. This is really valuable fix for pimples. It works fast and makes a better treatment from others remedy. Aspirin has the anti-inflammatory property, and helps to reduce the swelling and inflammation because of amassed pus.
- Crush 1-2 aspirin tablet and add a couple of drops of water to make a thick paste of it.
- Now apply this paste directly to the pimple.
- Let the paste dry for few minutes. You can also leave the paste overnight and wash off in the morning.
- You can see that the pimple is less noticeable and shrink in size after aspirin treatment.
7.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Baking Soda, is the best home remedies for so many things and works like a surprise to get rid of pimples too. This is a quick fix, we recommend to everybody since it works well for sensitive skin too, dissimilar to different remedies that cause sketchiness or dryness.
- Make a paste by mixing a few drops of water with the baking soda.
- After making the paste, wash the area and then apply this paste to pimples.
- Leave the paste to get it dry. After drying, wash off with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
- Do not leave the paste on for more than 30-40 minutes as it could cause skin dryness.
8.) Cinnamon-Honey Mixture
In the event that you are eager to reduce your pimples in night you better strive for this remedy.
- First of all make a paste of mixing equal amount of cinnamon with honey.
- Cleanse your face before applying the paste on the pimples.
- Apply the paste to the pimple or the effected area leave it overnight.
- See the difference in the wake of washing your face with normal water next day in the morning.
9.) Get Rid of Pimples with Garlic
Garlic has anti-bacterial properties that provide the assistance to battle acne and pimples. Never apply the garlic without diluting it first..
- Take fresh garlic cloves and extract the juice from them.
- Dilute the garlic juice by adding a few drops of water into it.
- Alternatively, you can mash 2-3 garlic cloves in water. Let it soak in water for say 10-15 minutes.
- You can also add some aloe-vera gel into the garlic water.
- Apply it on the affected area to treat pimples.
- You can also consume garlic to get rid of pimple breakouts later on.
10.) Honey to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
You can see a phenomenal results with honey in treating the pimples. It is being a common anti-biotic, it kills the bacteria that cause pimples. Honey also keeps the skin healthy with the help of its hydrating properties.
- To see its magical effect, you need to apply some honey over your pimples.
- Allow it to dry all alone for 60 minutes, you can also leave it for overnight.
- Then rinse it off with normal water in next morning. You can notice the magical effect of honey and you pimples will go away.
11.) Steam to Treat Pimples Overnight
Steaming is magnificent for your skin and will become more effective, when you have pimples. Steaming will help your skin breathe by opening your skin pores. This helps dispose of oil, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation and helps to remove pimples.
Fill a substantial compartment with boiling point water and allow the steam to interact with your face for a couple of minutes to get rid of pimples. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, in the wake of drying, apply a without oil moisturizer.
12.) Peppermint to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Peppermint is a powerful herb that can help to get rid of pimples fast. The cooling, soothing effect of the menthol display in peppermint helps reduce the irritation and redness caused by pimples. Peppermint have antiviral and antibacterial properties likewise help eliminate bacteria that cause pimples.
- Crush some peppermint leaves to extract the juice.
- Apply the juice gently on your pimples and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your skin with cold water to remove pimples.
In the event, that fresh peppermint leaves are not accessible, you can utilize peppermint oil, which contains various vitamins and vital unsaturated fats. Take two to three drops of peppermint oil and apply it on your pimples. Rub the oil for a couple of minutes and afterwards rinse with water.
13.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Cucumber is a rich wellspring of potassium and vitamins, for example, vitamin E, vitamin A and vitamin C. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin. It is one of the best home remedy to cure pimples.
- Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for 60 minutes. The supplements, for example, vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll will exchange to the water.
- Strain the water and beverage it, or utilize the water to wash your face.
You can likewise make a face mask by grinding one cool cucumber. After grinding, make a mask on your face and allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes. After getting dry, wash your face with the lukewarm water. This will help in cleaning bacteria and dirt from your pores.
14.) Ice to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Momentary relief from pimples can be gotten from ice.
- First, take an ice 3d shape and wrap it up in a delicate and clean bit of material.
- Now, apply everything over your pimple and leave for a few minutes.
- You can also take an aluminum foil and fold ice cubes in it. Verify that the ice doesn’t drop out from the foil.
- Now put the foil stuffed ice cubes in a Ziploc pack.
- Apply it directly on the pimples for faster relief and a soothing effect.
15.) Basil Leaves to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Liquid extracted from basil leaves is an effective weapon for battling pimples. Using basil leaves is the best option to get rid of pimples overnight.
- Take few basil leaves and dip them in warm water for around 20 minutes.
- Before going to bed, cleanse your face and apply the extracted liquid with the assistance of a cotton ball to get rid of pimples overnight.
- Let it stay on the affected area for the entire night with the goal that it can dry consequently.
- Rinse it off in the morning and see the difference in your skin.
- The pimples have reduced and you will get the clear skin.
16.) Use Calamine Lotion
Cleansing must be carried out consistently without fizzle before going to sleep or else your skin won’t have the capacity to breathe.
- Clean up your entire face or just the affected area with the help of an astringent.
- You need to apply calamine lotion over the affected part.
- Have a peaceful and sound sleep at night.
- After wake-up in the morning, wash your face with lukewarm water to get rid of pimples.
- Your pimple has reduced from what it was on the prior day and you will be happy to see this.
17.) Papaya to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry.
- Then mash a papaya to a consistency with the goal that it can be effectively applied to the skin.
- Apply and leave it for 15-20 minutes and after that wash it off.
- If your skin gets dry in the wake of washing just apply a moisturizer to hydrate it.
18.) Banana Peel to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Like bananas are useful for skin, the peels are additionally effective to remove pimples. The peel has lutein, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce inflammation and allows healthy cell development.
Peel the banana; now rub the peel on your face in a roundabout movement to get relief from the redness and uneasiness caused by pimple or acne. When you are done with rubbing your face, wait for minimum 25 to 30 minutes to get it dry and thereafter wash it off.
19.) Get Rid of Pimples Overnight With Aloe-Vera
Aloe Vera gel can be utilized directly on the affected area to get rid of pimples. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and helps to reduce redness and skin irritation. Utilize enough aloe vera gel to mask the pimples while doing spot treatment.
Better to use a fresh aloe vera leaf. Squeeze the juice out from the aloe vera. Now, apply this gel directly on the pimples and leave it overnight to remove pimples. You need to repeat this process on daily basis, till the time pimples get disappeared.
20.) Egg Whites to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
The protein rich egg whites may save your day in case you apply it before going to bed. Take an egg and separate the yolk by moving it back and forth between the two halves of the shell. The whites will be collected in the bowl and the yolk will stay back in the shell half. Apply the egg whites on the pimples using your fingers. Leave it to dry and stay overnight. Wash your face with warm water in the morning to get pimples-free face.
21.) Sandalwood Paste with Rose Water
Make the paste by rubbing sandalwood stick with rose water on a rough surface and apply on your pimples before sleeping. Leave it overnight and wash with cold water in the morning. In case, your skin becomes excessively dry the next morning, use the paste only for limited hours. You can add some milk while preparing the paste. Milk will help remove the dryness.
22.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Pimples Naturally
You can consider apple cider vinegar to treat your pimples. It helps to kill the bacteria responsible for pimples. Apple Cider Vinegar is alkaline in nature and helps in balancing the pH of skin. In that balanced pH it is difficult for bacteria to survive. Don’t apply to much of it since it can make your skin dry.
Directions to Use Apple Cider Vinegar:
Prepare a solution by adding 3 portions of water to 1 portion of apple cider vinegar to dilute it. Now, wash your face and pat dry with the help of a towel. Dip a cotton ball into the diluted solution and directly apply on the pimple. Leave it for minimum 10 minutes and wash your face with normal water. You need to repeat this a couple of times each day.
Note: Use a moisturizer after applying the apple cider vinegar to protect your skin from getting dry.
23.) Salt and Olive Oil Paste
Make a paste of salt and olive oil and use it on the affected area. Wash it off after some time. Before you go to bed, apply a cold pack or an ice pack on your face. This will help reduce the swelling in your face and redness in the pimples.
24.) Wash Your Face Each Night
Salt-water is very effective in removing oils from the face and mitigating pimples. If you wash off the oil every night before going to bed, the next morning the pimples will start losing its prominence or removed overnight.
This post is about get rid of pimples overnight, if you are looking for acne then please read get rid of acne fast on our website. You can also read how to get rid of pimple marks?, how to get rid of blackheads?, cotton ball popping method to remove pimples, how to reduce pimple redness? and How to get rid of acne?