This article is about the ways to use coconut oil for face. Talking about the benefits of coconut, there are many. It can be used to treat a number of skin and health related issues. It is widely used for hair growth and can also fight off a number of hair related problems. It is also used for weight loss as well. It can also make your skin radiant and get you relief from a number of skin related problems. Here in this article, we will discuss the best ways to use coconut oil for face. Read the article and learn the best ways to use coconut oil for face.
Ways to Use Coconut Oil for face:
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil for face:
- 1.) Coconut Oil for Dry Skin
- 2.) Coconut Oil for Wrinkles
- 3.) Coconut Oil Scrub for Face
- 4.) Coconut Oil as Cleanser
- 5.) Coconut Oil as a Makeup Remover
- 6.) Coconut Oil as a Face Mask
- 7.) Coconut Oil for Acne Treatment
- 8.) Coconut Oil for Dark Circles
- 9.) Coconut Oil for Spots Treatment
- 10.) Coconut Oil a Highlighter
Along with treating a number of health, skin and hair related issues, coconut also has a number of benefits for face as well. It makes the skin radiant and also helps get rid of wrinkles as well. You can use it in different ways and make your face really glowing and radiant. It is also used in different beauty products which tell the importance of this oil. Here are the ways to use coconut oil differently. Ways to use coconut oil for face are:
1.) Coconut Oil for Dry Skin
This is one of the best ways to use coconut oil for face. Dry skin is a problem that can give birth to a number of problems. If you have dry skin, then you can also have wrinkles early. You can use coconut oil to treat dry skin. Using it is simple. What you have to do is give your skin a massage a daily. Massage your skin gently half an hour before taking a shower. Message your face for ten minutes and then take a shower.
2.) Coconut Oil for Wrinkles
You can also use coconut oil to get rid of wrinkles. As you reach the age of thirty, you start noticing the signs of aging. Your skin looses elasticity and wrinkles tend to appear. Coconut has properties that help maintain the elasticity of the skin and thus gives you healthier skin naturally at home. What you have to do is massage your face with coconut oil. Massaging your face with coconut oil and will help tighten the skin and thus you will be able to get rid of wrinkles fast at home. Massage your face in circular motion daily before going to bed and cure wrinkles well at home.
3.) Coconut Oil Scrub for Face
This is also one of the most awesome ways to use coconut oil for face. What you have to do is make a scrub using coconut oil and you will be able to make your own scrub at home. The scrub will not only be helpful to make your face glowing and healthy but will also help with stretch marks as well. To make the scrub:
- Add half cup of sugar to a bowl.
- Also add three tablespoons of coconut oil to it.
- Mix the two ingredients well and your scrub is ready.
- You can use it whenever you want but do not store it as it will become hard.
4.) Coconut Oil as Cleanser
You can also us coconut oil as a face cleanser. This is among the most popular ways to use coconut oil for face. It will not only clean your face effectively will also moisturize your skin gently. Using it is simple. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Take some coconut oil in your palm.
- Rub your hands to warm the oil.
- Now apply the oil on the face and rub it gently in circular motion.
- Keep massaging your face for ten minutes.
- Take a wash cloth and dip it in a bucket of warm water.
- Wring out extra water completely and rinse your face with it.
- Now, spread it on your face and leave for 30 seconds.
5.) Coconut Oil as a Makeup Remover
This is also one of the best ways to use coconut oil for face. Makeup not only helps you get a different look but also adds to your beauty. Makeup is good during evening, but it is important to remove it completely before going to bed. But, some of the makeup products are so stubborn that they do not want to go away easily. In this case, you can take the help of coconut oil to remove makeup from face. What you have to do is take a cotton ball, dip it in coconut oil and use it to remove makeup from face. It is widely used to remove eye makeup.
6.) Coconut Oil as a Face Mask
You can use coconut oil to make a face mask. This is also among the most amazing ways to use coconut oil for face. It not only improves the skin tone but also helps keeping it moisturized. Along with that, the mask also help get rid of wrinkles. Follow the given steps to make a face mask using coconut oil:
- Take a bowl and add a tablespoon of coconut oil to it.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to it and mix well.
- Apply it on the face and leave for some time.
- Allow it to dry and then rinse of off.
7.) Coconut Oil for Acne Treatment
This is one of the most effective ways to use coconut oil for face. Coconut has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that not only treat acne but also prevents it outbreaks. Along with that, it has anti-inflammatory properties that help with inflammation and pain. Regular use of coconut is highly effective on acne and removes that as soon as possible. You just have to make a mask with it and you will be able to cure acne fast. Follow the given steps to make a mask for acne treatment:
- Take a bowl and add five tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice to it.
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil to it.
- Also add two teaspoons of honey to it.
- Mix well and apply it on your face.
- Leave the pack on your face for twenty minutes.
- Use a tissue to wipe your face gently.
8.) Coconut Oil for Dark Circles
You can also cure dark circles using coconut oil. Dark circles are the spots under eyes that easy take away the charm of your face. No matter how glowing your skin is, dark circles have potential to spoil your look. But, you can easily get rid of these unwanted dirk circles naturally at home. It has properties that help fade away the dark circles. What you have to do is massage your dark circles using coconut oil and leave it overnight.
9.) Coconut Oil for Spots Treatment
You can also try coconut oil for dark spots treatment. Dark spots are highly irritating, especially when they are on face. But, the good part is that you can treat them easily at home. The process is same as the above. You just have to massage the affected area with coconut oil and leave overnight. Repeat the process daily and you will notice the difference in a month.
10.) Coconut Oil a Highlighter
This is one of the most preferred ways to use coconut oil to use coconut oil for face. If you want to bring a glow to the face, without using those chemical-enriched highlighters then you can go for coconut oil. It can be nicely used as cheekbones highlighter. What you have to do is apply some coconut oil on your cheekbones whenever you plan to go out.