Every women desire for a soft, lustrous and healthy hair. Why only women in fact men also want soft and healthy hair. Your hair and skin reflects your internal body. So, the healthy would be your hair and skin, the healthy will be you internally. There are many hair products available in the market which promise long and soft hair. Some of them leave up the expectations and rest of them tends to damage the hair. However, natural remedies can never go wrong. To make hair softer one should use the home remedies and natural ways. These are safe and pocket friendly as well. Read more, to know best remedies and to make hair softer and healthy.
Here are Best Remedies to Make Hair Softer:
- Here are Best Remedies to Make Hair Softer:
- 1.) Eggs to Get Soft Hair
- 2.) Coconut Oil to Make Hair Softer
- 3.) Avocado to Make Hair Softer
- 4.) Honey to Get Nourished Hair
- 5.) Aloe Vera to Make Hair Softer
- 6.) Essential Oils to Make Hair Softer and Healthy
- 7.) Olive Oil for Healthy Hair
- 8.) Yogurt for Silky and Smooth Hair
- 9.) Mayonnaise for Soft and Lustrous Health
- 10.) Beer to Make Hair Softer
- 11.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Silky and Healthy Hair
- 12.) Gelatin to Make Hair Softer
- Hair Care Tips for Soft and Healthy Hair:
1.) Eggs to Get Soft Hair
Eggs are definitely one of the best remedies for dry and lifeless hair. It nourishes the hair and make them lotus and not to forget softer as well. It is a good source of fatty acids, proteins and lecithin that helps to repair the dull and damaged hair. It proves the moisture to every strand and improves overall health of the hair. For added benefit add some carrier oil and honey to it before applying.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl. Continue beating until you get a smooth texture. Once you get a desired texture go ahead and apply it on hair uniformly.
- Alternatively, while beating the eggs, add some honey and olive oil into it. Give it a good stir until you get a nice creamy texture. Apply this on your hair. Make sure you cover each strand.
- Leave the egg mask on the hair for an hour and then rinse it with cold water only. Thin shampoo your hair to remove the odor of the eggs.
- Do not forget to wear hand gloves before applying the egg mask or use hair brush to apply the mask instead.
2.) Coconut Oil to Make Hair Softer
Nothing could be as amazing as coconut oil for hair. It has all the properties and powers that covers dull, dry and damaged hair into silky long and lustrous hair. It provides the much-needed moisture to the hair follicles that treats the dull and lifeless hair. In addition to this, it is one of the wonderful remedies to get long hair.
- In a bowl take some coconut oil, according to the length of your hair.
- Microwave it for a minute and then apply this warm oil on your hair beginning from the roots to the tips of the strands.
- Make sure that the oil is not too warm otherwise you will end hurting yourself.
- After applying the oil give nice massage with your finger tips on the scalp. This will improve the blood circulation.
- If you have dandruff, then go ahead and add some drops of lemon juice in the warm oil before applying it.
- Alternatively, add a few curry leaves to the oil for the added benefit.
3.) Avocado to Make Hair Softer
Avocado is a wonderful ingredient for hair. It is packed with the proteins, and all the other nutrients that helps to nourish the hair and give you strong, silky and healthy hair. Moreover, it adds luster and required moisture to the hair. It also adds volume to hair as well.
- In a blend add some slices of the avocado, some extra virgin oil. Blend both the ingredients thoroughly and apply this nourishing green mask onto your hair. Make sure you apply it from the roots to the ends of the hair. Leave it on the hair and wear a shower cap.
- Alternatively, prepare a mixture of the ripe avocado and banana. This mixture will work as a boon for your lifeless and frizzy hair.
- Alternatively, you your head a nice massage with avocado oil.
4.) Honey to Get Nourished Hair
Honey is a wonderful natural moisturizer that provides the needed moisture to the locks and make them nourished and healthy. In addition to this, honey also make your hair soft, silky and smooth hair like never before. The only problem with honey is, it quite sticky so do not use it alone.
- In a spray bottle pour two cups of warm water and mix two tablespoons of honey in it.
- After the shampoo, spray this solution onto your hair.
- Give it a nice shake before spraying the solution.
- Gently massage it onto the hair and scalp. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse your hair with the warm water.
- Follow this once in every week.
- Alternatively, mix honey with your hair conditioner and apply it once or twice in the week.
5.) Aloe Vera to Make Hair Softer
Aloe Vera gel is one of the best home remedies for all hair related problems whether it is split ends, dandruff, dryness or dull and damaged hair. It is packed with the essential antioxidants, proteins and all the other nutrients that gives you silky, softer and healthy hair.
- Prepare a concoction of the Aloe Vera gel, coconut oil and yogurt. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and apply it on your hair covering the roots to tips. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, crush hibiscus flower and mix it altogether with Aloe Vera gel. You can also add a few drops of olive oil into it as well. Apply this soothing mask onto your hair and leave it on for 30-40 minutes and then rinse your hair.
- Do any of the above methods 2-3 times a day to make hair softer, longer and healthy.
6.) Essential Oils to Make Hair Softer and Healthy
When the scalp does not produce natural oil the hair becomes dry and lifeless, thus essential oils comes in the action They moisturize the scalp adds smoothness to the hair. Essential oil such as lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus and lime essential oil works as wonder on the hair.
- In a bowl, take some oil, and mix some drops of the essential oil it.
- Apply this great combination of oils on hair.
- Leave it on overnight and next morning wash your hair.
- Apply this concoction 2-3 times a week.
7.) Olive Oil for Healthy Hair
How can we forget this amazing oil? Olive oil is a rich source of vitamin E that nourishes the hair from the core and boost the hair growth. In addition, it gives you lustrous, soft and bouncy hair. Moreover, it is a great solution for itchy scalp.
- In a bowl take some olive oil, according to the length of your hair.
- Microwave it for a couple of a minutes.
- Give a nice head massage with this warm olive oil.
- Alternatively, you can prepare a concoction of the olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil and essential oil and apply this thoroughly on your hair covering the roots to tips. This will give you nourished and soft locks like never before.
8.) Yogurt for Silky and Smooth Hair
Yogurt is a natural moisturizer. It adds life to your lifeless hair and nourishes them from roots to the tips. Moreover, it contains anti fungal and antibacterial properties that keeps the scalp clean and away from the dryness and itchiness.
- Comb your hair thoroughly with the wide-tooth comb. Remove all the knots.
- Then apply yogurt on the hair uniformly.
- Leave it on for 30-40 minutes and mean while wear a shower cap to protect your hair.
- After the due time rinse your hair with the cold water and then shampoo your hair followed by the conditioner.
- Apply yogurt once in a week to make hair softer.
9.) Mayonnaise for Soft and Lustrous Health
Yes, you read that right! Its mayonnaise, the something that you often spread on your bread. Well, the spread is packed with the antioxidants, proteins and amino acids that is good for the health of hair. In addition to this, it gives softer and lustrous hair that most of the women desire for.
- To make hair softer use full fat mayonnaise. Take some mayonnaise in the bowl. The amounts depend on the length of the hair.
- Apply this mayonnaise on the damp hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it with the cold water and nice shampoo.
- Do this once or twice in a week to make hair softer.
10.) Beer to Make Hair Softer
This remedy might also come as a surprise to you. Beer works like hair tonic. It has all the goodness, powers and properties that will give you silk, soft, lustrous and healthy hair over the time. It is packed with the essential proteins that nourishes each strand treats the damaged hair. Moreover, adds lustrus and shine as well.
- Shampoo your hair and rinse them thoroughly, then pour some beer in your palms and apply it on the hair.
- Begin with the roots and gently spread it towards the ends. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse your hair with the water.
- If you feel like you can wash your hair mild shampoo after to remove the smell of the beer.
- Do this 2-3 times a month to make hair softer.
11.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Silky and Healthy Hair
Whether you have dull hair, split ends or dandruff, ACV is a one solution for hair related problems that includes hair lice as well. It works as natural conditioner and provides the necessary moisture to the hair making it nourished, soft, healthy and free from lice and dandruff. It is good to remove the residue present on the scalp that makes your hair lifeless.
- In a bowl mix, equal parts of ACV and water. Shampoo your hair and use this solution to rinse your hair after the shampoo.
- Leave this rinse on for a couple of minutes and then rinse it with running water.
- Alternatively, mix apple cider vinegar with lemon juice and rinse your hair with it after the shampoo.
- Use any of the method to make hair softer once in a week.
12.) Gelatin to Make Hair Softer
Gelatin is another remedy that might have surprised you. But trust us this is a wonderful remedy to make hair softer and healthy. It contains hydrolysed protein that repairs the damaged hair. Moreover, it makes them soft, smooth and shiny as well.
- In one cup of warm water add a tablespoon of the gelatin. Mix it thoroughly to make it dissolve completely.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a few drops of essential oil to it.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and apply it on your hair evenly.
- Leave it on for a few minutes.
- After the due time rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- Apply this once in a week.
Hair Care Tips for Soft and Healthy Hair:
- Do not shampoo your hair often. Shampooing 2-3 times a week is fine for the hair.
- Use herbal or mild shampoos and avoid the ones that are loaded with chemicals that tends to dry your hair quickly.
- Make sure you condition your hair after the shampoo, since it will moisturize your hair.
- If you do not like oiling or don’t find sufficient time for it than simply give a nice massage with hair conditioner and followed by the shampoo.
- Do not use heating tools such as straightener or curler on your hair. This will damage your hair. However, if you out to use heating tools apply hair serum or argon oil before using the heating tools. This will protect your hair and prevent any damage.
- Be gentle while combing your hair. And do not brush damp and wet hair, it will lead to hair breakage.
- Trim your hair after every 2 months, this will cut off the split ends and lifeless ends.
- Do not keep your hair loose since loose hair are vulnerable to all the dust, impurities and UV rays as well.
- Try to cover your hair when you are outdoors.
- Do not dry your hair with a blow dryer let them dry their own.
- Eat a healthy diet and drink planet of water.
- Avoid stress and take a sound sleep.