How to use home remedies to grow hair faster at home? Hair is regarded as the crowning glory of a person. An excessive loss of hair over a period of time can be a matter of serious concern for many people. Hair follicles are formed by a protein called keratin, which pushes the dead follicle out as it produces new follicle. The hair, which we see is nothing but dead keratin cells. On an average a normal person sheds around 100-250 hair in a day, which is considered normal. Loss of hair beyond that number should be treated with concern.
Causes For Hair Loss:
Alopecia or baldness is common among people who has a history of baldness in their family. Men are more prone to lose hair during the transitional period of their lives like puberty, whereas women tend to lose a lot of hair during pregnancy when major hormonal changes takes place. It has been observed that almost 50% people who have a history of baldness among their close relatives also suffer from the same problem.
Leading a Stressful Life:
In general a hair follicle goes through three distinct phases. Namely growth, stabilization or rest and then finally decay. When the body experiences excessive stress, the balance in the body is severely disturbed pushing the hair directly from phase one to phase three. This ultimately results in premature hair fall.
People who suffer from different kind of diseases like high blood pressure, thyroid, heart related problems, cancer and depression, tend to lose hair faster than their healthier counterparts. The drugs used to cure these diseases usually have an adverse effect on the hair follicle and causes hair loss. The thyroid hormones are known to regulate all the functions of the body. A disbalance may also result in a thinning hairline.
Hair Styling Products:
In order to look good and style our hair, people tend to use chemical based styling products like hair spray and gels which tends to make the hair dry and rob it of its natural oils. Styling equipments like hot iron curlers and blow dryer makes the roots of the hair weak and susceptible to breakage.
Trauma or Surgery:
When a person experiences mental trauma or undergoes any kind of surgery, the hair follicle tends to wither out. Even though the hair may stand on the scalp, it starts to fall off, one the level of stress recedes and the body starts functioning normally.
Deficiency of Iron:
Iron deficiency is another major reason attributed to hair loss. This is mainly common among women, who tends to experience heavy menstrual cycle, but fails to consume enough iron rich foods. Deficiency in iron means a low level of oxygen in the blood stream, which ultimately results in pale skin, a weak immune system and unhealthy hair, which tends to break off easily.
Home Remedies To Grow Hair Faster Naturally:
- Home Remedies To Grow Hair Faster Naturally:
- 1.) Egg Mask To Grow Hair Faster
- 2.) Aloe Vera To Grow Hair Faster
- 3.) Onion Juice To Grow Hair Faster
- 4.) Potato Juice To Grow Hair Faster
- 5.) Apple Cider Vinegar To Grow Hair Faster
- 6.) Castor Oil Massage To Grow Hair Faster
- 7.) Fenugreek Seeds To Grow Hair Faster
- 8.) Lemon Juice To Grow Hair Faster
- 9.) Henna To Grow Hair Faster
- 10.) Peppercorns To Grow Hair Faster
- 11.) Hibiscus Flower To Grow Hair Faster
- 12.) Cayenne Pepper To Grow Hair Faster
- 13.) Beer Rinse To Grow Hair Faster
1.) Egg Mask To Grow Hair Faster
Traditionally egg has been regarded as one of the main ingredients for treating hair loss. Egg yolk has a very amount of protein content. It also has a very high amount of mineral concentration like zinc and phosphorous, which is vital for hair growth.
- Take two large eggs and separate the whites from the yolk.
- Beat the yolk in a bowl and add two teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil to it.
- Add this mixture to your scalp and allow it to sit for a few hours.
- Rinse it off with cold water and a mild herbal shampoo.
- Alternatively, instead of extra-virgin olive oil, you can use grapeseed oil or lavender oil for similar effects.
2.) Aloe Vera To Grow Hair Faster
- Aloe- Vera is very good for the scalp and help to fight dandruff, besides giving it a natural shine.
- Take an aloe-Vera leave and slice it into half and extract the gel.
- To this fresh gel, add lemon juice and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it on your scalp for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair with water.
- Instead of lemon juice, you can also use fresh coconut milk.
- In case you don’t want to undertake the messy routine of applying the gel on your hair, you can straightaway consume aloe- Vera juice for similar effects.
3.) Onion Juice To Grow Hair Faster
- Onion juice is a storehouse of iron and can work wonders for your hair.
- Take two onions and dice it into several pieces.
- Blend the onions in a blender and with the help of a clean cloth strain the juice.
- Apply this juice on your hair directly and allow it to sit for a few minutes.
- Wash your hair with a fragrant shampoo to get rid of the pungent smell.
4.) Potato Juice To Grow Hair Faster
- Potato juice is a much better option than onion juice, because it serves a similar purpose, sans the foul odor.
- Take a large potato and blend it in a blender and extract the juice with the help of a strainer.
- In the juice, add two table spoon of honey and a yolk of egg and whisk together.
- Apply the honey and egg mixture on your scalp and allow it to rest for a few hours.
- Rinse your scalp with a mild shampoo afterwards.
5.) Apple Cider Vinegar To Grow Hair Faster
Apple cider vinegar is a simple ingredient and is easily available in the market. Apple cider vinegar, cleanses the scalp and helps to maintain the pH balance of the hair. Just add some apple cider vinegar to your regular water and wash your hair with it. This process will help the hair follicle to grow.
6.) Castor Oil Massage To Grow Hair Faster
Castor oil is an effective ingredient used by several generations to facilitate proper hair growth. Massage your scalp with castor oil, and leave it overnight. Wash your hair the following morning with a mild shampoo and use a conditioner to retain the moisture.
7.) Fenugreek Seeds To Grow Hair Faster
- Take a handful of fenugreek seeds.
- Soak the seeds in a bottle of water for at least 24 hours.
- Strain the water in the morning and use it to wash your hair.
- After washing your hair with this water, do not use normal to rinse your hair immediately. Wait for at least 2 hours before washing your hair with normal water.
- Lastly, do not use hot water on your hair, as it might make your hair weak .
Fenugreek seeds can also be used in the form of a hair mask, which is more effective than the water rinse. In order to make the mask for grow hair faster follow below steps:
- Soak fenugreek seeds in a bowl of water overnight.
- Blend the seeds in a mixture and form a paste.
- Add half a cup of coconut milk to the paste and mix together.
- Apply this paste to your hair and allow it to rest for a couple of hours.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
8.) Lemon Juice To Grow Hair Faster
Lemon juice has high amount of vitamin concentration in it. Along with vitamins, it has a high concentration of folic acid and antioxidants, which is very essential in promoting a healthy hair growth and getting rid of dandruff.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice with coconut oil.
- Mix them well and then apply it on your scalp.
- Allow it to rest for an hour approximately.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- For effective results, repeat this process once every week.
9.) Henna To Grow Hair Faster
- Henna is an Indian herb, that helps to nourish the roots of the hair follicle and stimulate hair growth.
- Take 100 grams of henna powder.
- To this powder, add equal amount of yoghurt.
- Mix the two ingredients properly with the help of a little water and leave it overnight.
- Apply the mixture on your hair the following morning and allow it to dry.
- Rinse your hair with a mild shampoo once the pack has dried off.
10.) Peppercorns To Grow Hair Faster
- Peppercorns have the unique ability to keep your scalp hydrated and enable blood circulation.
- Take a handful of peppercorns and soak it overnight in water.
- Blend these peppercorns with some lemon juice and add form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp .
- Wrap a warm towel on your head to enable better penetration.
- Wash your hair with cold water after 20 minutes.
11.) Hibiscus Flower To Grow Hair Faster
Hibiscus flower has a wonderful capacity of rejuvenating your hair. It provides all round nourishment and helps to cure the dandruff, prevents pre- mature graying and promotes hair growth.
- Take a few hibiscus flowers.
- Combine it with coconut oil and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your hair and allow it to sit for a few minutes.
- Afterwards, use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
12.) Cayenne Pepper To Grow Hair Faster
Cayenne pepper is a strong stimulant and can help to activate the blood vessels of the scalp. Mix some cayenne with any type of oil and apply it on your scalp. Let the oil sit for a few minutes and then wash it off with shampoo. This is one of the less used methods for hair growth. When implemented carefully it can provide a lot of benefits. But a little carelessness can make a mess and harm your eyes and skin.
13.) Beer Rinse To Grow Hair Faster
Last but not the least, use flat beer to rinse your hair after shampooing for a shinier look. The malt and protein present in the beer will likely improve the overall texture of the hair, giving it a shiny look.
Besides these methods follow, certain old and well known precautionary methods like using a chemical free shampoo and conditioner, washing your hair in cold water and brushing your hair regularly for proper blood circulation. Following these methods will give you additional advantage and help your hair to grow and shine better.
How To Prevent Hair Fall?
Trim your hair regularly- It is essential to trim your hair every month by at least half an inch, to ensure your hair don’t break off. Failure to trim your hair, will result in damage and will hamper a healthy growth.
Hot Oil Treatment- Hot oil treatment is an excellent way to replenish the roots and provide the essential nutrients to the hair. Hot oil treatment will help in the blood circulation and help in faster hair growth. For hot oil treatment, any kind of oil can be used. Coconut, jojoba and olive is however the most common or preferred choice.
Drink Water-Drinking Water, will keep the roots hydrated and help your body to function well. A healthy body, is essential for a healthy hair growth because it will ensure that the hormones stay at their optimum level and no disbalance occurs. Consume at least 8 glasses of water to ensure that the roots of your hair get sufficient moisture and does not become dry or brittle.
Regularly brush your hair- regular brushing your hair, will ensure that it stays tangle free and blood is circulated throughout the scalp. With a wide toothed comb and brush your hair for at least twice in the morning and twice at night for quicker hair growth. Make sure, you don’t comb wet hair, as wet hair is weak and can break easily.
Avoid using hair styling products and equipments. Refrain from using hair styling products like gels and hair colors, which tend to harm the natural texture and color of your hair. Hair curlers and straigtners also makes your hair prone to breakage.
Ensure a healthy diet- Hair needs to be nourished both externally as well as internally. In order to have a healthy hair, make sure you provide your hair with the right kind of nourishment like sea fish, leafy vegetables, carrots, beet roots, milk, cheese, almonds, and other vital dietary supplements.
Keep your hair clean – Keep your hair clean under every given circumstance. Wash your hair at least twice a week. Use a mild herbal shampoo or natural ingredients like amla and sikakai to clean your hair, instead of store bought commercially available shampoo. Use a good conditioner after every wash to ensure your hair stays moisturized. Keep in mind that excessive use of shampoo can rob your scalp of the essential oil and make it dry.
The key to a good and shinning hair lies in following a healthy lifestyle, which is stress free as well as balanced. Always use natural methods to enhance your locks, rather than spending thousands on chemical treatments whose effects are not only short lived but also harmful in the long run.