Almonds oil is well known for its healthy hair nutrient content such as phospholipids, omega 3 fatty acids, magnesium and vitamin E. people have been using almond oil since ages due to its ability to nourish and strengthen your hair and it is one of the finest oil for treating hair loss and damages hair. Only a few drops are enough not only to nourish to the scalp but also add silkiness and shine to the hair. It contains a number of vital nutrients including polyunsaturated and mono fatty acids such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D, and E. these are all hair friendly nutrient that makes your hair strands to grow stronger and healthier.
Almond oil is high in vitamin E which is especially helpful for hair conditioning. Today’s many companies making hair care products and including almond oil as an important ingredient because of its nourishing and smoothing benefits that provide to the hair cuticles and help to grow them thick, strong and hair. Here is the list of almond oil for hair.
Benefits of Almond oil for Hair:
1.) Shiny and Lustrous Hair
Pure almond oil is loaded with protein and vitamin A, B and E, all of them are useful in imparting shine to dull, dry hair. It is also rich in fatty acids omega 9, 6 and 3 that guard against damaging UV rays and protect hair from vagaries of the sun. It also prevents dullness that arises from dryness.
- You need to rub a few drops of pure almond oil between your palm and apply it onto the hair to make your hair look more shiny and radiant. Almond oil is especially helpful for curly hair.
2.) Hair Growth
Massaging almond oil into the scalp help to stimulate hair growth. it is one of the main benefits of almond oil for hair. Moisturizing your scalp with sweet almonds oil supplies hair with vital hair strengthening vitamins and magnesium at the root of the hair, that is useful for hair growth.
- Mix equal part of castor oil and almond oil and massage the mixture gently into your scalp to help to grow your hair. After massaging the mixture onto your scalp leave it for about 25 minutes. Then wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Or you can use another method. Mix about 5 to 10 drops of jojoba oil with one ounce of sweet almond oil and one egg yolk. Mix them properly and add a little warm water. Make sure that water should not too hot to avoid cooking the egg yolk. Wash your hair thoroughly and massage the mixture into your hair and scalp while the hair is still wet. Leave it on for about an hour and then rinse it off with a mild shampoo to clean out all the residues.
- Use these methods two times a week for a few months to see a thicker hair start to grow.
3.) Almond Oil for Scalp
Almonds oil has natural minerals and vitamins that your scalp and skin need to stay healthy. It is one of the main benefits of almond oil is it contains omega 3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin A, D and E, magnesium, calcium, and glycoside. Almond oil also acts as a natural antioxidant.
- It can be used in a number of skin conditions and hair treatments. It penetrates through the dead layer of the skin and nourishes it from the inside out. that’s why it has the ability to nourish hair and from under the skin, where the follicles are.
- You need to put a few drops of almonds oil onto your palm and rub your hands to warm the oil. Gently massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertip and leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes. allow it to penetrate into your skin, so you will get rid of the flakes and dry skin cells that have been accumulating.
- Let the almond oil to sit for about 45 minutes, but you can also leave it on for overnight.
- Wash your hair with regular shampoo. But don’t use hot water as it will the let the moisture escape from your hair. Use lukewarm water.
- Don’t use a hair dryer or other hot styling product as they can cause use your hair dry out fast. Let them dry on its own.
- Another simple and way to use almond oil just adds a few drops of oil into your regular shampoo or conditioner.
4.) Almond Oil for Hair Loss
Deficiency of calcium and magnesium lead to poor hair growth and hair loss. Zinc is also a vital nutrient, deficiency of it can lead to alopecia, which can cause thinning of hair.
- Warm one tablespoon of almond oil and gently rub on your scalp every night after taking bath. Gently massage it into your scalp and hair until most of the oil is get absorbed into the scalp.
- Leave it on for overnight for best result.
- Try to follow this method on the regular basis to control hair loss. Include almond in your diet every day or you can mix a few drops of pure almond oil into your salad or smoothie to work from the inside as well as to make your hair healthy.
5.) Repair Split Ends
Almond has natural moisture sealing properties that help to replenish moisture to your hair and also help to repair and prevent split ends by retaining moisture in hair for longer periods of time.
- To get the benefits of almond oil for hair is to make a thick paste with water and herbal henna powder and let it sit for overnight
- The following day adds 3 tablespoons of almond oil and 1 egg into the mixture and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix a few drops of lavender oil if you want because of the unpleasant smell of the egg.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and let it stay onto your hair for about one hour and then wash it off with cool water.
- Pat dry your hair with a towel.
- Then apply an additional dose of almond oil onto your scalp and hair and leave it on for an overnight before shampooing your hair again.
6.) Substitute Shine Enhancer and Leave in Conditioner
Whenever you wash your hair, you could gently massage with a few drops of this oil. It will condition your hair and keep it soft, shiny and hydrated.
- Almonds oil’s light texture makes it a great substitute for leave in conditioner and shine enhancer. It also has amazing moisturizing properties due to the presence of essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
7.) Treat Dandruff
If you have a problem of dandruff and it is stopping you to wear your favorite black dress. Then it’s a time to gave yourself a warm almond oil head massage. It is one of the main benefits of almond oil for hair is to treat dandruff
- Almond oil is effective to cure dandruff by removing dead cells. it also nourishes your hair and keeps troubles from your hair at bay. Almond oil has a great emollient that cleanses the skin and removes dead cells. This quality also helps the almond oil to fight from dandruff and keep the scalp clean.
- If you will apply a mixture of almond oil and powdered amla generously on the hair and leave it for about 30 minutes, it will surely sooth the scalp and ensure dandruff free hair.
8.) Reduce Scalp Inflammation
The scalp is frequently exposed to heat, dust, pollution and chemical styling products. All of these things can lead to inflammation. If you will ignore this, this inflammation can cause an acute case of dandruff and hair fall.
- Massage your head with almond oil because its high content of fatty acids moisturizes and soften the scalp tissue and improves blood circulation. This soothes inflammation.
9.) Strengthen Hair
Main benefits of Almond oil for hair is it contains vitamin A, B, and E. It is also rich in omega 3, omega6 and omega 9 fatty acids that help to keep hair strong and healthy and prevent breakage.
10.) Moisturize your hair
If you have dry hair, then consider it one of the best oil almond oil for hair. This oil has high-quality moisturizing properties because it has a lot of essential fatty acids. These fatty are require by your hair to grow well. This oil helps to moisturize your hair and also provide shine. You can easily manage your hair after applying this oil on your hair for several days.