In this article, we will discuss different fun ways to burn belly fat. Regularly exercising makes a person feel good about him/her t benefits their overall health. However, for some, hitting the gym for an intense workout or taking time out of their busy lifestyle for exercising is not possible. Even if it is possible sometime, one needs to be consistent in going gym, which can be quite difficult.
Luckily, there are many other ways also to enjoy some of the benefits. You can do a lot of physical activities to burn fat as well as maintain or improve your physical fitness and your health by doing some normal things. Such things can include daily activities, active recreational activities and some of your favorite sports and hobbies.
Apart from burning fat, staying physically active helps prevent obesity, lowers depression, anxiety, and boosts your energy level. Plus, it also reduces the risk of developing any heart disease, strokes, some cancers, high blood pressure, osteoporosis and Type 2 diabetes. By including some kind of physical activities into your daily routine, you can be on a right track to a fitter body and healthier lifestyle. Below are such physical activities which can help you burn belly fat fast and naturally.
Methods to Burn Belly Fat Fast and Naturally:
- Methods to Burn Belly Fat Fast and Naturally:
- 1.) Swimming to Burn Belly Fat Fast
- 2.) Cycling to Burn Belly Fat Fast and Naturally
- 3.) Yoga to Burn Belly Fat Naturally
- 4.) Skipping or Jumping Rope to Burn Belly Fat Naturally
- 5.) Outdoor Sports to Burn Belly Fat Naturally and Fast
- 6.) Walking or Jogging to Get Rid of Belly Fat
- 8.) Household Tasks to Burn Belly Fat
- 9.) Play With Your Pet to Burn Belly Fat
1.) Swimming to Burn Belly Fat Fast
Swimming is one of the most effective physical activities, if you want to burn calories and lose fat. The amount of calories you burn through swimming depends on the intensity and length of your workout and your weight. The better the intensity and longer the duration, the more calories and fat you will burn. A high-intensity freestyle swimming can help burn approximately 100 calories every 10 minutes.
In addition, this all-round activity also helps in building endurance, reducing stress, improving cardiovascular fitness and strengthening muscles. It is also very helpful in toning the entire body. Follow below tips.
- Try to swim for at least 30 minutes daily.
- To make it more fun, you can go swimming with your partner, kids or friends.
- You can also join a swimming club.
2.) Cycling to Burn Belly Fat Fast and Naturally
Cycling is an excellent physical activity which helps to get rid of belly fat fast and naturally. It also helps tone the muscles of your lower body. Plus, it makes your lungs work harder to get more oxygen. This in turn helps boost metabolism. Riding a bicycle is also environment-friendly and an interesting way to explore the surroundings around you.
- You can do cycling for going to nearby places.
- Prefer using a cycle instead of car or bike to buy grocery or local shopping.
3.) Yoga to Burn Belly Fat Naturally
Yoga for weight loss is another wonderful way to lose fat and maintain an ideal body weight. Yoga consist of three main elements which include – Poses (Asanas), Meditation (Dhyana) and Breathing practice (Pranayama).
When practiced at a moderate rate for 15-20 minutes regularly, many simple Yoga Poses can help you in losing weight effectively. But, if you want to burn more calories, you should learn high-intensity yoga from a yoga professional.Some of the yoga poses are listed below. These poses can help you with weight loss.
- Chair Pose (Utkatasana)
- Forward Bending Pose (Uttanasana)
- Half Moon Pose (Ardha Chandraasana),
- Cobra pose (Bhujangasana)
- Tree Pose (Vrksasana),
- Grinding Pose (Chakki Chalan)
- Mountain Pose (Tadasana)
- Boat Pose (Nauka Chalan)
Apart from weight loss, yoga can also help in enhancing your metabolism level, fighting anxiety, reduce stress, improving sleep, and increasing concentration. In addition, yoga makes your body use oxygen more effectively and efficiently. More oxygen means that more nutrients will reach different parts of your body.
4.) Skipping or Jumping Rope to Burn Belly Fat Naturally
Skipping or jumping rope is one such physical activity which you cannot underestimate when it is about losing fat. This activity can help you burn fat all through your body. Along with weight loss, it also helps in developing strong bones, improving your cardio-respiratory (heart and lungs) fitness, and strengthening your legs and toning up your hips, thighs and back.
- To burn loads of fat, you can jump the rope for about 5-10 minutes several times a day.
- When it is about fat burning, jumping with both feet simultaneously is a much effective choice.
- On an average, skipping rope burns around 11 calories per minute.
- When you are skipping rope, remember to keep your knees and back straight.
- When the intensity of your jumps rises, you will burn more calories per minute.
- One of the best things about skipping is that you can do this anywhere, anytime. Whether it is an open area or inside in a room, both kids and adults can enjoy this excellent activity.
5.) Outdoor Sports to Burn Belly Fat Naturally and Fast
Most of the outdoor sports help burn fat quickly. This makes them an ideal way to reduce weight. Such sports include hiking, tennis, surfing, badminton, hockey, skateboarding and horseback riding. Rock climbing is also a physically demanding sport that can help burn fat quickly and effectively.
The number of calories you will be burning is determined by the intensity and pace of the sport. However, you don’t need to play these sports every day. Spending just 30-60 minutes 2 times a week playing your favorite sport will help you lose and maintain a healthy body weight. Also, these types of sport will add more fun to your life. It will also boost your immune system, improve your mood, reduce stress, raise your Vitamin D levels, and give you a sense of well-being.
6.) Walking or Jogging to Get Rid of Belly Fat
Walking or jogging is another excellent physical activity. This will also help you burn calories and lose weight fast. Try to walk at a reasonable pace for about 30-60 minutes, 5 times in a week. This activity will help reduce stored fat and enhance your metabolism. Follow below listed suggestions.
- You can go for walking in a nearby park to get the additional benefits of fresh air and the pleasant environment.
- At the same time, you can record walking time while doing other things like talking on the phone, listening to music, doing household chores, taking the stairs more often, going to the market, and other activities.
- Regular jogging or walking also helps in reducing the risk of breast cancer, any heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer, and strokes.
- Both the activities also have a positive impact on mental and emotional health.
- Try to walk in the morning as it is considered the best time.
7.) Dancing to Burn Belly Fat
Another way to lose weight is not only interesting, but much fun. Here, we are talking about dancing to lose weight. The different dance moves help target different parts of your body, especially the belly area. Dancing burns calories much similar to cycling, swimming or walking.
Dancing also helps reduce anxiety, depression and stress. All these are some of the main factors responsible for weight gain. If done regularly, it can help lower your blood pressure and heart rate while regulating cholesterol levels. All these are the signs of good health and fitness.
- Dancing, hip-hop, rumba, ballet, hoop, salsa, pole and many more.
8.) Household Tasks to Burn Belly Fat
Doing some household work is another excellent way to burn fat. Just like above mentioned physical activities, the more effort you put, the greater the result you will get.
- Spending just an hour regularly to organize the house, sweep or mop the floor, clean the kitchen, and vacuuming the whole house can surely get you into shape.
- Doing laundry, Washing dishes or cooking may not be the most tough activities, but they will also help keep you fit.
- For some, household chores may seem boring, but when done with the right attitude, it is sure to become less boring.
9.) Play With Your Pet to Burn Belly Fat
If you have a pet, especially a dog, you can be fit and burn calories quite easily. Owning a dog means you need to take care of your beloved pet’s needs, such as food, exercise and many other things. Follow below listed suggestions.
- Every day (morning and evening), take your dog for a nice long walk or a short jog.
- This way both of you will remain healthy and fit.
- Take your dog in the park, spend some time playing fetch with your dog. This will help burn more calories.
- Other than weight loss, spending time with a pet also helps improve your mood, reduce stress, lower cholesterol and high blood pressure.
10.) Gardening to Burn Belly Fat
If you are fond of gardening, then it can definitely help you burn a lot more calories. You can lose about 200 to 300 calories in 30 minutes, depending on the kinds of activities you are doing in the garden.
- Lifting, Squatting, digging or weeding are some of the main activities that can help burn more calories.
- Try spending a whole afternoon, several times a week in gardening.
- Apart from burning calories, regular gardening activities can also help lower cholesterol and blood pressure as well as prevent heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and depression.