After writing post on how to kiss a guy? and how to kiss a girl?, its time to tell how to give a hickey to a girl or a guy? Giving your partner a hickey is considered as energetic make-out session, and also energetically mark on him or her as “yours”. It can feel extraordinary to get a hickey, if it should done in a right way. Start with this guide, and you’ll be able to give phenomenal hickey to your partner in no time.
(A) Understand Hickeys to Give a Hickey
1.) Know What is Hickey
Understand what is a hickey in order to give a hickey. A hickey, otherwise called a “love bite” or “kiss mark” is basically a wound brought by sucking or forcefully kissing someone else’s tissue. In starting a hickey will be in red color, because of broken blood vessels underneath the skin. Later, it will turn to purple or dull tan.
2.) Understanding to Give a Hickey
You want to give a hickey and don’t know how to give a hickey? Before we start, be sure about the reason, that why you would want to give a hickey to somebody. Hickeys are a mark of enthusiasm. Giving somebody a hickey is slightly like marking your domain, demonstrating the world that this person belongs to you.
3.) Ask for Permission
Always request consent first to give a hickey. A hickey is a sexual mark, which makes it wrong for school, work, or going to family or grandparents. Some individuals may wish to stay away from the humiliation of being caught with a hickey or don’t wanna take tension to cover or hide a hickey. So, it’s always better that you ask for permission and respect your partner’s feelings.
(B) How to Give a Hickey?
4.) Start Slowly to Give a Hickey
Don’t just jump specifically onto your partner’s neck and go for the hickey. Start eventually kissing and french kissing initially, then move your lips to your partner’s neck. Begin with light kisses, and then move into harder and more persistently kisses around the neck. If you feel that your partner seems to enjoy it, you’re likely clear to give a hickey.
“Hickey” isn’t the sexiest word to whisper into somebody’s ear, so if you’ve hesitating from asking for authorization till now, you can say that you’d like to leave a mark on your partner’s neck and see how he or she reacts.
5.) Pick Area to Give a Hickey
Follow the Steps:
- Hickeys work best on thin and fragile skin area, which is the reason they are normally found on the neck. The skin of your elbow or on the internal thigh are likewise same prime areas with thin skin.
- In case, you know that your partner would be extremely humiliated at having a visible hickey. Don’t just place it on the visible area on neck where anybody can see it.
- The side of the neck is a decent place, if your partner has long hair. Else, you can try on the collar bones, closer to the shoulder. In this case, the skin might be covered by a shirt or T-shirt.
6.) Lips Movement to Give a Hickey
Follow the Steps:
- Part your lips open like you want to suck something, and place them on the skin to give a hickey. Assume, that you are making the letter “O” with your lips.
- Then press them solidly onto your partner’s skin, so you can make a decent seal between you lips and your partner’s neck, without leaving any holes for the air to escape.
- Try to keep your mouth delicate and welcoming as you do this.
7.) Suck the Skin to Give a Hickey
Steps to Follow:
- The key to give hickey is to suck hard enough to break the capillaries just underneath the skin, yet not all that hard that you cause your partner a lot of torment. You will need to suck for 20 to 30 seconds on same place, to make a mark.
- Keep in mind to keep your teeth off. You don’t want them to dive them into your partner’s skin.
- In case, it is difficult to suck for 30 seconds to make a hickey mark, try for 10 seconds and some kissing, then an additional 10 seconds in the same spot, 2-3 times.
- When you’re done with sucking, try to give a couple of delicate kisses on the area, which likely feels more touchy now.
- Wait for couple of minutes or may be an hour for the noticeable hickey to show up. Hickeys wont show up quickly.
8.) Give a Hickey and Make it Darker
Make it darker (discretionary). In the event that you want the hickey to be bigger or darker, come back to the same spot and repeat the method once more.
Stop in case you’re asked to stop. Maybe your girlfriend feels that its not good to have a hickey. Alternately, your boyfriend chooses, he can’t answer his family or colleagues after they see the mark. Always regard your partner’s decision in the event that they say “no,” regardless of the possibility that you’ve already in process to make a hickey.
(C) Ways to Hide a Hickey
9.) Use Concealer to Hide a Hickey
Follow the Steps:
- Some cosmetics, like a concealer could be really helpful for covering up a hickey.
- Just make sure that you get a color that matches your skin tone, and you mix it well. Else, it will look excessively self-evident that you had applied a concealer to hide something.
- Stage make up is additional trick and overwhelming, so you may fall back on that in case you’re trying to cover a true whopper.
10.) Wear a Scarf to Hide a Hickey
A scarf is your best companion, when you need to hide a hickey on your neck. As a scarf is an in vogue thing, which nobody will notice that you are wearing (unless it’s hot outside). Deliberately, try to wrap the scarf around your neck, and make sure you use a mirror to wrap it around hickey. Also, verify in between that the material hasn’t moved, leaving your hickey uncovered. You can read how to wear a scarf? on our website.
Other alternatives for covering a hickey on neck is wearing a high neck (once more, when climatic conditions permit) or leaving your hair down.
11.) Band-aid to Hide a Hickey
Cover you hickey with a band-aid. A band-aid will easily cover up a hickey and give it time to heal away. But sometimes, having a band-aid on your neck can additionally look really self-evident, so you’ll need a rock solid and conceivable reason for wearing it. Like the same way as “I burn myself with my hair iron” or “I popped a zit”.
12.) Arnica to Hide a Hickey
Try to speed up the healing with the help of Arnica. Arnica cream is said to speed up the healing of wounds, so it may additionally be powerful for clearing up hickeys. There are various other home remedies for hickey that evidently help to speed up healing. For example, applying an ice pack, rubbing the hickey with a brush, scratching the hickey with a coin and covering the hickey with toothpaste.
Other Useful Tips to Remember:
- While sucking, play the area with your tongue. The part you’re sucking on is a bit more touchy and they can feel all that you do. It includes arousing quality and it feels astonishing.
- Don’t bite extremely hard. Make sure that you don’t use your teeth.
- Make sure you have a way to do it on the grounds that your partner may not enjoy that you have one.
- To heal a hickey faster, put a steel spoon in the cooler. When it has frosted over, take it out and let it defrost a bit until its pleasant and cool. Press the spoon against your hickey to reduce the swelling.
- Try licking the part of the skin where you’re going to give the hickey.
- To cover hickeys on your neck, wear scarves, neck warmers or high neck coats. To cover a hickey on your arm, wear a long-sleeved shirt.
You can see the below videos to give a hickey in a better way.