You smile signifies your confidence. But, when your teeth are not white, then you may feel quite hesitant while smiling. Also, people may feel that you are quite rude. Even if you have yellow teeth then it becomes really important to treat them as soon as possible. Your teeth also signify your hygiene. So, treat your teeth naturally, if you want to make your teeth whiter. This article will guide you regarding various natural remedies to make your teeth whiter.
Causes of Yellow Teeth:
Before we move ahead to discuss different natural remedies, let us understand different causes of yellow teeth. There are various factors that may lead to yellow teeth. Some of the common causes of getting yellow teeth are as follows:
- If you drink a lot of caffeinated drinks, then you may face the problem of yellow teeth. Also, few drinks like red wine and drinks containing artificial sugar like soda and soft drinks may cause yellow teeth.
- Eating color candies may also cause the stain to your teeth.
- If you don’t care about your teeth and you have poor dental hygiene, then you may face the problem of yellow teeth.
Natural Ways to Make Your Teeth Whiter:
- Natural Ways to Make Your Teeth Whiter:
- 1.) Brush and Floss to Get Whiter Teeth:
- 2.) Use Baking Soda to Make Your Teeth Whiter Fast:
- 3.) Whitening Strips to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth:
- 4.) Salt for Getting Whiter Teeth Naturally:
- 5.) Hoy Basil To Make Your Teeth Whiter Naturally:
- 6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Make Your Teeth Whiter:
- 7.) Orange Peel to Make Your Teeth Whiter:
- 8.) Strawberry Paste for Getting White Teeth:
- 9.) Eat Crunchy Fruits:
- 10.) Lemon:
Here are few natural ways that you may follow to make your teeth whiter. These ways are quite effective and they may help a lot in getting white teeth.
1.) Brush and Floss to Get Whiter Teeth:
People brush only one time in a day. But, to maintain a proper dental hygiene, it is really important to brush and floss twice in a day. Also, use the brush that has the medium size and soft bristles. Only brushing your teeth twice in a day can’t help you. It is very important to use floss. Flossing helps in removing the stain from your teeth. So, brush and floss twice in a day to make your teeth whiter naturally.
2.) Use Baking Soda to Make Your Teeth Whiter Fast:
It is very easy to make your teeth whiter. All you need to use baking soda to get rid of yellow teeth. To use this remedy, simply follow these steps:
- Take little amount of baking soda and mix it with your toothpaste. This mixture is the best way to remove a stain from your teeth. Brush your teeth twice in a day by adding baking soda to it.
- You can also prepare a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice. Also, add a little quantity of hydrogen peroxide. Mix these ingredients well. And use it to clean your teeth.
- You may even prepare a homemade mouthwash by mixing half teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with one teaspoon of baking soda. Also, add one cup of water and mix these ingredients well. Use this mouthwash 2-3 times in a day for washing your mouth.
3.) Whitening Strips to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth:
Whitening strips is a great way of treating yellow teeth. You may find these strips at any supermarket or drug store. Also, keep in mind while purchasing a whitening strip that it must be approved by American Dental Association (ADA). In addition, keep in mind that it must not contain chlorine dioxide as such ingredient if very harmful and dangerous for your teeth enamel. These strips must be made up of polyethylene. When you will buy these strips you will find two strips. One will be for the lower teeth while other one will be for the upper teeth. So, buy these stripes for $30 and get whiter teeth fast.
4.) Salt for Getting Whiter Teeth Naturally:
Salt is a great remedy to treat various gum as well as teeth problems. There very less percentage of the people who are aware of salt benefits for teeth. This ingredient is not only used for cooking purposes, but it contains amazing cleaning agents. It even replenish lost minerals content to your teeth. It revives its natural white color and provide lot of shine to your teeth. So, use common salt for removing stain from your teeth. You can also mix charcoal and salt together. This is one of the best remedies to make your teeth whiter fast.
5.) Hoy Basil To Make Your Teeth Whiter Naturally:
Holy basil is one of the best remedies to make your teeth whiter. It contains amazing whitening properties. It can even prevent pyorrhoea. It can protect your teeth from various tooth and gum problems. All you need to put few holy basil leaves in the sunlight for few hours. Let them get dry. Once they turn dry, then simply grind these leaves and prepare a fine powder. Use this powder for cleaning your teeth by adding it with your toothpaste. You can also prepare a natural paste by preparing a mixture of holy basil leaves and mustard oil.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Make Your Teeth Whiter:
Apple Cider Vinegar is a great remedy to treat dirty and yellow teeth. All you can use this amazing ingredient for cleaning your teeth. Just take the little amount of apple cider vinegar and scrub your teeth using it. It is a great solution for getting sparkling teeth.
7.) Orange Peel to Make Your Teeth Whiter:
Orange peel is an amazing cleansing agent. All you need to rub your teeth using an orange peel. It is an effective way to get rid of yellow teeth. This remedy can also reduce stain from your teeth. The best part about using an orange peel is that it includes vitamin C and calcium content in it. These nutrients help in combating the action of microorganisms. So, use orange peel to get white teeth.
8.) Strawberry Paste for Getting White Teeth:
Strawberry is one of the best remedies to get white teeth naturally & fat. This food is high in vitamin C nutrient that makes it one of the most effective yellow teeth treatment. To prepare the strawberry paste, all you need few strawberries. Just take them and grind them to prepare a paste. Once the paste is prepared, just use it for cleaning your teeth.
9.) Eat Crunchy Fruits:
It is the best way to make your teeth whiter. Just start eating crunchy fruits like an apple. Apple helps in providing an exfoliating effect to your teeth. Try to eat fiber-rich fruits. The fiber present in these fruits act on your teeth and helps in removing strain from it.
Lemon includes amazing exfoliating and bleaching properties. It is a very helpful agent that can effectively remove a stain from your teeth. All you need to mix a little amount of lemon juice with the pinch of salt. After this, apply this mixture on your teeth and rub it. Use this remedy twice in a day to make your teeth whiter.