Home remedies to lose weight naturally. Medical experts and nutritionists say that in proportion to your height is an optimum weight condition. A person becomes overweight when the fat content of the body increases its normal values. It usually occurs when a person without working out consumes more food and eventually it gets inculcated in the body. Many problems arise due to overweighing of a person and it has affected millions throughout the globe. Here are some effective home remedies to lose weight naturally
The Main Causes of Weight Gain
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Over stressed and depression
- Preferring junk food all the time
- Genetic malfunctioning
- Less sleep
- No workout
The problem which arise with extra weight
- Excessive sweating problem
- Breathing problems
- Joints pain
- Hard to sleep
- High Body Mass Index(BMI)
- Enlarged waist, thighs and calves
- High cholesterol and hypertension
- Getting tired easily while engaging in any physical activity
18 Home Remedies for Weight Loss Naturally and Fast
- 18 Home Remedies for Weight Loss Naturally and Fast
- 1.) Honey plus Lemon to Lose Weight Naturally
- 2.) Green Tea to Lose Weight Naturally
- 3.) Bottle Gourd to Lose Weight Naturally
- 4.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Lose Weight Naturally
- 5.) Parsley to Lose Weight Naturally
- 6.) Cranberries to Lose Weight Naturally
- 7.) Fennel Seeds to Lose Weight Naturally
- 8.) Papaya to Lose Weight Naturally
- 9.) Peach to Lose Weight Fast
- 10.) Carrot to Lose Weight Fast
- 11.) Cucumber
- 12.) Tomatoes
- 13.) Water
- 14.) Jujube Leaves(Indian Plum)
- 15.) Finger Millets(Ragi) to Lose Weight Naturally
- 16.) Yoga to Lose Weight Naturally
- 17.) Capsaicin
- 18.) Cabbage
- Some Homeopathic Medicines for Lose Weight Naturally
- Preventive Steps to Adopt for Lose Weight Naturally
The following are some home remedies to lose weight naturally, which surely help you shred out those extra pounds.
1.) Honey plus Lemon to Lose Weight Naturally
Take 1 tablespoon of honey and add it to a glass of warm water. To it add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and some black pepper. Stir it well and drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
2.) Green Tea to Lose Weight Naturally
It helps to burn out the rigid fats and being a powerful antioxidant it rules out the stubborn fat if consumed regularly. Prefer it without sugar.
3.) Bottle Gourd to Lose Weight Naturally
This little wonder is zero in fat content and rich in fibers. It can be consumed like juice or cooked as a vegetable too. The stomach remains full for hours and keeps it soothed too.
4.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Lose Weight Naturally
Mix it with water and consuming it every morning will help you get rid of all those extra pounds. Repeat it for at least a month to witness the desired results.
5.) Parsley to Lose Weight Naturally
It helps to detoxify the kidneys and also keeps them healthy. It gives the stomach a fuller feeling and soothes it well. It is for sure an excellent tool to cut down on extra fat content indeed.
6.) Cranberries to Lose Weight Naturally
Cranberries are rich in vitamin C that keeps a check on your weight and helps the prevention of free radicals. Start consuming it’s juice regularly and you will see miracles happen.
7.) Fennel Seeds to Lose Weight Naturally
These are usually accounted for one of the best remedies for easy weight loss. Before having a heavy meal, have a cup of fennel seed tea 15 minutes before. It will curb your appetite.
8.) Papaya to Lose Weight Naturally
Eating papaya on an empty stomach preferably early morning leads to quick weight loss. It helps in removing gastric problems too.
9.) Peach to Lose Weight Fast
Peach is certainly an ideal food to take it you are on dieting. It comprises of 68 calories with zero fat. It can easily fit in your daily routine diet plan and won’t be of much hassle at all.
10.) Carrot to Lose Weight Fast
Carrot helps to lose that extra flab. First thing in the morning is drink a glass of carrot juice. Carrot can also be consumed in other forms such as in salads, cooked as vegetables.
It helps in breaking fat cells and with 90% water it is a perfect natural remedy for weight loss.
Eating 1 or 2 tomatoes in breakfast will certainly help to keep your body weight under check.
Drinking plenty of water in your daily routine(min 8 glasses) will help you reduce weight.
14.) Jujube Leaves(Indian Plum)
Soak jujube leaves in water and let it stay in for overnight. Next morning drink that water on an empty stomach. Do this for one month regularly and it will certainly help reduce your weight.
15.) Finger Millets(Ragi) to Lose Weight Naturally
Ragi contains Iron, Calcium, Phosphorous, vitamin b1 and b2 which helps to curb your appetite. Eating chapattis made up of Ragi will aid in the weight loss process.
16.) Yoga to Lose Weight Naturally
It has been proven to be beneficial in weight loss with the help of its asanas(postures). A person can target a certain section of his body and weight can be reduced easily without any hassle. Fat that has been long accumulated can be removed via Yoga.
A natural substance found in chilli peppers, it is responsible for plummeting fat tissues and speeding up metabolism. Helps to keeps check on the appetite and thus will not let you crave for food.
Cabbage contains tartaric acid that refrains sugar and carbohydrates getting converted into unwanted fats. Eating cabbage will help burn down fats from bellies and thighs.
Some Homeopathic Medicines for Lose Weight Naturally
1.) Fucus Vesiculosus 6C
The process of burning down of tissues is accelerated thus reducing your weight.
2.) Phytolacca mother tincture
Helps in speeding up of the metabolic rate and the body weight is diminished.
3.) Calcarea carb
Proven to be effective against sloppy muscles and excess hunger too.
It suppresses sugar cravings and helps in improving the poor fat metabolism.
Other famous homeopathic treatments are namely Thyroidinum, Nuxvomica, Graphites, Antimonium crudum, Natrum muriaticum etc.
Preventive Steps to Adopt for Lose Weight Naturally
- Exercising has to be in your daily routine. A simple walk or work out for atleast 30 minutes well help in shredding out the weight.
- Adapt to nutritious and healthy food. Prefer low calorie food along with high in fibres such as vegetables, salads, fruits, lentils etc.
- Sleep timely for 6-8 hours
- Fluids such as water juices should be taken in loads.
- Junk food is the root to all these problems and we should always try to avoid it.
- Keep away from tension and stress
- Avoid skipping meals
- Chew your food properly, eat in small amounts and not gulp the food all at once.
- Don’t just hop in to your bed after having a meal.
- Engage yourself into some physical activity and decrease the ‘sit’ time in your routine.
- Check your weight on a regular basis so that you can keep a proper record.
- There should be sufficient time between your meals.