Lower belly fat also known as stomach fat is difficult to reduce but isn’t impossible to do. There is no solution, exercise or remedy that targets only a single body part. In order to lose weight from the lower belly weight you need to lose the weight from entire body that will reflect on the lower body. Reducing weight is not only about dieting. It is beyond that. Keep reading to know ways to get rid of lower belly fat.
Ways to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat:
1.) Reduce the Calorie Intake
The first step in order to get rid of lower belly fat is reduce your calorie intake. There is no ideal way or remedy that focus only on the lower belly fat, thus you need to shed a considerable fat that results in the reducing the belly fat. For this you need to reduce your calorie I take first.
- Reduce 500- 700 calories in a day. At the initial stage this will helps you to get rid of 1-1.5 pounds.
- To reduce the intake of the calorie you can maintain a journal where you can pen down what should be eaten and what not to avoid calories.
- Most of the people believe that they can have the calories and will burn it with heavy workout. This is wrong. Do not follow this idea.
- Make a plan how much calories you want to reduced and start reducing according to it.
2.) Consume Protein with Vegetables and Fruits
According to a recent study, a considerable fall of carbs in body not only helps to reduce weight quickly, in fact it affects the stomach fat as well. For this you should consume low carb fruits and vegetables.
- Consume 3-4 oz. of lean protein in your every meal.
- Consume 1-2 serves of non-starchy vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, lettuce, cauliflower, eggplant, etc. Also, include one serve of green leafy vegetable.
- Consume 2 servings of fruits regularly. Fruits have natural sugar thus they should be eaten in moderation.
- Foods low in carbs are grilled chicken, Greek yogurt, nuts, green salad, etc.
3.) Limit the Intake of the Grains to Get Rid of Belly Fat
If you want to lose weight in a right way, then limit the intake of the grains. Since most of the grains are high in carbs thus they should be avoided. Make sure you follow your low carb diet.
- Having said that do not restrict the intake of grains completely, you can reduce it gradually instead.
- Foods like rice, bread, chips, muffins, crackers, pasta, etc. should be eaten in the limit.
- Look for the grains that have more nutrient value and will keep you full for longer. The best example of such grains are oatmeal and quinoa.
- Moreover, consume whole grain foods because are rich in fibre and many other nutrients that helps you to lose weight considerably.
4.) Avoid Added Sugars to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
In order to reduce weight naturally, it is best to completely avoid added sugars. Added sugar is one of the prime cause of the access stomach fat. At first limit the intake of the food that are high in sugar and gradually reduced them to null in your diet.
- Added sugars are added during the making of that particular product. Examples of such foods are ice cream, cookies, pasta sauce and juice. So, avoid these foods completely.
- Whereas natural sugar is not added, it is naturally present in the food. For examples, almost all fruits contain natural sugar. You can consume the fruits and vegetables that have natural sugar but in a moderation.
- The best way to know which food has added sugar is read the labels. All the ingredients and the percentage of the ingredients with nutrients present in the particular food is mentioned on the label. Thus, make sure you read the labels before purchasing any food.
- People who have sweet tooth must opt for foods that have natural sugar like dark chocolate, honey, dried fruits and green yogurt as well.
5.) Drink Plenty of Water to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
Drinking water is solution to array of health problems that includes weigh loss. Water keeps your body hydrated and keeps a tab on the proper functioning of all the body parts. It also helps to shed the weight considerably.
- Water keeps you full for the longer and thus you do not eat anything randomly.
- Drink 10-13 glasses of water in order to lose weight. Before every meal drink 1-2 glasses of water so that you do not eat much. This is the best way to curb your diet.
6.) Regular Workout in the Morning to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
Many studies have found that regular workout in the morning helps to considerably shed the weight. Thus, it is important to workout daily early in the morning before filling your stomach.
- Regular workout in the morning will shed all the bad fat present in our body.
- It also helps to burn the calorie intake.
- Before beginning with the work out make sure you warm up. This will prevent the accordance of muscle pulling.
- Another advantage of morning workout is, it gives you energy for the entire day and you feel active whole day.
7.) Go for Aerobic Exercises to Get Rid of Lower Belly fat
If you find workout monotonous then you can go for aerobic exercises instead. Aerobic exercises include cardiovascular exercises that tends to speed up the body metabolism and helps shed the weight considerably.
- To get rid of lower body fat do aerobic exercise at least for 150 minutes in a weak. That means you can easily devote 30 minutes to aerobic exercise regularly on the weekdays. However, if you are planning to reduce visceral fat then aerobics should be done at least for an hour.
- Apart from aerobic exercise you must go for morning and evening walk, jogging, swimming, dancing and hiking.
- You will not be able to lose weight until you find the love for the particular exercise to do. So, go for the exercise that you like. For that say you can learn different forms of dancing and stick to the one, you like most.
8.) Strength Training to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
In order to lose weight, try to incorporate strength training in your daily regime. This will tone your muscles and maintain the muscle mass when you are on dieting.
- To reduce considerable amount of fat, go for strength training at least 2-3 days in the week. The strength training should enfold the entire body and all prime muscle groups.
- For a toned and lean stomach, you must do the exercises that majorly focuses on the abdominal and back muscles. Planks and crunches are best to get toned body.
9.) Interval Training to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
Apart from aerobics and strength training, incorporate interval training in your exercise regime in order to reduce belly fat. People who exercise high-intensity interval training tends to reduce weight at the higher level than others. This helps to reduce a considerable amount of the fat around the stomach.
- High-Intensity interval training also known as HIIT is done for shorter period and it includes the entire body. This training includes short burst of high intensity exercise with some moderate exercises.
- Make sure you perform HIIT once or twice in the week. This could be a great substitute of cardio. Devote at least 75 minutes to HIIT in the week in order to get rid of lower belly fat.
10.) Bring Change in your Lifestyle to Get Rid Lower Belly Fat
Apart from exercising and dieting change in the lifestyle plays a crucial role in shaping your body. Following are the same changes that you need to bring in your daily routine in order to reduce weight.
- Eliminates stress. Stress is one of the prime cause of weight gain. Therefore, avoid stress. To combat with stress, go for laughing sessions, perform meditations and etc.
- Following a strict diet and exercise routine can also take a great tole on your mind. To avoid that you can fix a cheat day on which you will relax our body and won’t burn your body much.
- Next change that one should cultivate in order to get rid of lower belly fat is a sound sleep. This also keeps the stress at bay and keeps your body relax. You must take sound sleep of 7-8 hours at the end. If you struggle to sleep then you can look for remedies that will help you to sleep.
- Do not eat after the dinner. Moreover, make sure you consume your dinner before 2 hours of sleeping. 2 hours are enough for your body to digest the food properly.
- Do not avoid your meal, especially breakfast. Your breakfast is the first meal of the day so you must consume it. Moreover, make sure you include all the key nutrients in your diet.
- Avoid junk foods and caffeinated drinks. They will do nothing apart piling the fat in your body.
- Do not starve your body.
- Last but not least be happy. Happiness is the key solution of all the problems.